Print Page | Close Window

Unsealed Letters: Relationship style

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Lets Talk
Forum Name: Relationships
Forum Description: Single, Married, Dating, or Other, Lets Talk About It.
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=165246
Printed Date: Nov 14 2019 at 6:12pm

Topic: Unsealed Letters: Relationship style
Posted By: 1stClass
Subject: Unsealed Letters: Relationship style
Date Posted: Nov 28 2008 at 11:27pm
Let it out........

eta: will be back with mine laterSmile

Replies:
Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Nov 29 2008 at 3:20pm
Dear guy,
I just dont know anymore. Im so confused. I want you but Im scared.

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Nov 29 2008 at 4:41pm
dear #1-
i think you are trying to control me. that's what this is all about, i get it. but why? if you want me then come get me, it's as simple as that. no need for all that mind games and ish. i see through it, and i'm too old for it. and i'm actually disappointed that you would even try.

dear #1a:
i love you, you are my best friend. but imma need you to grow up dammit. just cause ish in your life aint perfect yet don't mean you have to live your life like you're 21. dammit you're 31! man up, i really wanted to help you build your empire. not prevent you from doing it... is that what you're scared of? i thought after all this time that you knew me better... smh

dear Mr Right 1:
i consider myself, something like a butterfly. in my teens i was shy and broke and scared of everything, in my 20s i was mostly insecure and i didn't know how to be my best. now i'm approaching 30, and dammit, if i can say so myself- i'm a TEN. body=sick, style=sick, bank account= sick, income =sick, credit= sick, and i can cook! - LOL. so yeah, maybe i wasn't ready before, but i was still in caterpiller phase. now i'm ready though. so come get me:-)

Date Posted: Nov 29 2008 at 8:11pm
Dear Ex First Love,

I'm sorry but I just can't do it anymore. I don't have the enegry nor the patience to try and work things out again. I have moved on from the past and how you broke my heart twice, but I haven't forgotten. I know we have both changed and in some ways for the better, but ultimately I think we've grown apart. I want more out of life and definitely out of a man. I just don't think you're the one to give it to me. I feel like I'd be settling and staying in my comfort zone with you. It's time for me to completely move on to bigger and better things.

Dear Lover/ Friend,

I know you've been trying (when it was convenient for you) to show me that you care and want to be with me. You're a decent guy but you have too many problems that I just don't want to take on. You want me to look past that and just focus on the fact that you want to be the prince to me that I desire, but I just cant. I have to look at the bigger picture, and it's not all roses and fairies like you want me to believe. I know sometimes it seems that fate brings us back together, but through it all, something inside of me is telling me that you're just not the one. I'm gonna go with my gut feeling on this and pass on the opportunity for a relationship with you. I hope you find what you've been searching for. You're going to make some woman happy one day.

Date Posted: Nov 29 2008 at 8:19pm
Dear J-Pooh...

I realized that I missed out on a great man. I often wonder where life would've taken me if I hadda just been the woman to you that you deserved.   I have too much love and respect for you to even push those boundaries that now forbid us to be, but I often find myself reminiscing and wishing that I was in her shoes. You had alot of the qualities that I now look for in guys . I cherish the friendship that we have and you'll always be the one that got away...

Posted By: LuLuBaby
Date Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 9:08am
Dear Baby,
I've messed up again. I know. You can't take me back cuz it hurts to damn much. But baby I can't be without you. You were everything to me. You did your best for me. But I just took you for granted and destroyed what we had worked so hard to build together. I can't function, can't eat, can't sleep. I'm at work writing you this letter. My world is falling apart cause your no longer here to hold me up. When I close my eyes I only see your tears, i hear your voice crying out to me, asking me,"Why do you do this to me?". I swear I hear it over and over again. And over and over again I breakdown. I must have cried a million tears. Its Christmas baby, we were making so much plans to be together. Now we're gonna be apart. But I deserve it babe, I have no excuse for what I did. I know your pride wont let me back in. Even though I really wish we could work this out baby. I can't breathe without no air. Its so surreal to me, this can't be happening, my baby did not just leave me? Why can't this all be a dream? Baby I need you, please come back to me

Posted By: Miss Kitty
Date Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 11:07am
Dear Exes,
Hell no I dont want to be friends. So stop calling me.

LOVE,
ME

Posted By: MINKA
Date Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 12:46pm
Dear MD,

Hmmmmm, so ummm what happened? I' can't pretend like it doesn't feel effed up, but such is life and i have to keep trucking. I know i made a big mistake, the thing is i'm not sure if u realise u have too...I'm sure you will though.

Lulu.. you brought tears to my eyes...I felt that. Sorry u're going through that.

Posted By: tenia_star
Date Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 12:52pm
Dear DJ:

Can you please just be a grown azz man and say what it is you really want to say? I do not understand why you text me randomly. If you miss me, say so...if you want me back say so...if you just want to phuk, say so...but say somethingConfused...

and please understand that i can see thru these "random" text. i know that you have someone.....your actions speak louder than your words.

i DO NOT want to be just friends with you. i've crossed the line in my heart for that. i really cherished and believed in our relationship until you betrayed it...the love in my heart was/is genuine and true, so i cannot possibly be just your friend.

if you do not wish to try again, please believe i have no issue with that. forget not that i was single 5yrs prior to youEmbarrassed so that's not the issue. you said yourself you know what i require & your mess up was not warranted. 

so say whats on your mind and either get wit it or leave me the hell alone

Posted By: *Sweet~Natti*
Date Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 1:31pm
Dear you,

Yeah, this isn't really working out, is it?  But I'll put an end to it pretty soon.  Please and thank you.

From me

Posted By: jdoriginal
Date Posted: Dec 01 2008 at 5:18pm
Originally posted by 1stClass 1stClass wrote:

Dear J-Pooh...

I realized that I missed out on a great man. I often wonder where life would've taken me if I hadda just been the woman to you that you deserved.   I have too much love and respect for you to even push those boundaries that now forbid us to be, but I often find myself reminiscing and wishing that I was in her shoes. You had alot of the qualities that I now look for in guys . I cherish the friendship that we have and you'll always be the one that got away...

Can I just copy and paste this under the heading 'Dear O' ?

Posted By: Nikkicole
Date Posted: Dec 03 2008 at 3:21am
Dear Jay,

Goodness I love you. The statement "there is no past tense in loving someone, either you love them still or you never did" is what describes how I feel about you.  The universe knows this and torments me by it, putting you in my dreams, bringing you back around in my circles.. it's only a matter of time before I run into you, and luck would have it on one of my bummy days! I miss you, the "you" that you used to be before we grew. Im sorry for what I did, but you were treating me bad. I have never loved a man like I loved you and I dont think I ever will. I just wonder, with all the ladies throwing themselves at you, do u think of me? I think of you everyday.. and it kills me seeing how my man now does things to remind me of you.. hell yall two met the other night!

By the way, that heifa u dated aint have SH!T on me. Forreal tho? Model? I need that youtube vid of the "bytch please". And the females u slept with was mediocre at best as well.

I cant bother myself with the "what if's" or futile hopes for our future. I just hope you know how I feel and still dont think im crazy Unhappy

Posted By: princess pink
Date Posted: Dec 03 2008 at 10:26am

Dear dimples,

I can't compete with her and I wont compete with her because i'm me, a good person a great person and if you can't see that then I can't help you at all. I'm sorry if your use to her I can't be that i'm only 18 i'm still learning about myself and what i want out of a relationship so I raise the white flag and finally back down, she can have you, you wasn't the person I thought you were and just maybe I wasn't the person you wanted me to be or that you initially saw in me but hey what can I do I can't be everything to everyone sometimes you just have to learn to let go so i'm gonna go with that because it's best for me and you.

Our 'relationship' was cold and draining and it was taking my energy I refuse to let you make me feel like that anymore. Maybe its you maybe its me but were obviously not as compatable as I thought which is fine. I wont let this hold me back in life I still believe in love strongly but for now I have to put my gaurd up for the safety of myself.

I'll see you everyday because were on the same course but hopefully after a while i won't care anymore, your not that much of a great person and i'm glad i see that now i just wish i didn't waste so much time and tears on you, well maybe its me I fall to hard all the time too soon then get hurt thats one of my many flaws hopefully next time it will be different the next one might be the one or maybe not i'm still young and learning I certainly learnt from this so I geuss thankyou for that in a painfull way.

I wish you well but i've got to move on for me if anything else does happen there will be no feelings attached because i'm not going down this road again this road hurt alot but your not the first and you certainly won't be the last. Thankyou for showing me a different side to men and myself atleast I no I can love and then be hurt and then learn from it, it made me appreciate me the person I love the most, the person i'm learning to love the most.

Best regards, stay sweet and sexy with your cute smile Smile.......Me

P.S...... Your current 'relationship' with her is unhealthy and unstable I don't say this out of jealousy I say it out of truth maybe one day soon you will realise this or maybe you know already and you like it the way it is.....whatever better her than me i'm happy I didn't get dragged in too deep your games were crushing me.

Posted By: Mrs.Grant
Date Posted: Dec 03 2008 at 1:11pm
Dear Mr. G

I want another baby. I think this time a Malteese... What do you think?

Love,

Mrs. G

Posted By: slim_sexy01
Date Posted: Dec 04 2008 at 10:28am

Dear Husband,

I know we have been together for 20 years now but I feel now is the time for me to move on.  I realize that we do not want the same things out of life.  I have grown and yet you have are stuck in your child hood.  We are not in middle school anymore, things are way different we have a family to support and bills to pay.  You can't see that, it seems like you can never keep a job. 

I feel like you are holding me back, I would be so much further in my life financially if you were not apart of it.  I am not saying these things to hurt or harm you I am saying them because this is how I feel.

I know I have told you before but I don't think you believe me or are willing to let me go....but I am no longer in love with you and I want out of this sad, crazy, not happy marriage.  I want to be happy and you are no longer the person for the job.  Don't fight me on this one just please let me go, this doesn’t have to be a messy divorce only if you make it.

P.S.  I don't want anything from you just my sanity back!

Love,

Your Wife/Girl of 20 years

Posted By: SexyCurlyGirl
Date Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 12:42pm
dear ex,
i never did anything to deserve what you have done to me. I only asked for 2 things from you which was to be honest and respectful to me and you did not do either. You have no self esteem, thats why you always need a girlfriend, someone to tell you "your so hot" "i will never find anyone like you", and now i realize i am not the one for you, and im happy, now i can find me. AND HELL NO WE ARE NOT COOL AND WE ARE MOST DEF. NOT FRIENDS..so dont even try and contact me. O and You cheated on me but don't worry baby, karma is a real b*tch.
Peace!

Posted By: ices.princess
Date Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 1:06pm
Dear DB:

I love you so much. You are my heart, my joy and my rock. I'm just incredibly scared that I can't be what you need me to be. You have to pull more. Yes you work hard but I work just as hard AND I'm in school full time. You are one lazy son of a bitch and I've had it. Pull yourself and your sh*t together already motherf**ker. Please. For us I'm begging you. I need more from you than you're giving me. And yes I could get it from someone else but I don't WANT someone else. I want you!

I want us to have a future together but you're SO inflexible that I just don't see it right now. That makes me sad.

Posted By: BonaFideDiva
Date Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 1:24pm
ooh this thread is DEEP!

Dear Big Monkey:

You are so cute! I love you to pieces. Thank you for coming into my world. Whether you know it or not, you have changed my life. Your motivation and competitive spirit awakens mine. Your drive continues to impress me and that is why I always try my best to encourage you when I see you slowing down or when I see that something isnt right with you.

I love it when I wake up in the middle of the night to go potty you ask me where Im going. I love how u cuddle up next to me in your sleep...even though with your heavy azz arms I cant move. I love it when you try to sing cause u know u cant, but you still try really hard anyways. I love it how you laugh at yourself.

I love how everytime I change my hair, do my make up differently, buy new shoes, or anything you notice. I love how you dont hold grudges. I love it how you hold my hand when we're walking.

Our relationship and connection is awesome. I will whoop your azz in chess one day!

You suck. Still luv ya tho

Loving You,
Little Monkey

P.S. If you dont propose to me by March 2010, Im out! Smile

Date Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 1:55pm
Dear _______:

If you liked it then u shoulda put a ring on it.

Stop calling me! You are still on punishment, LOL.

Nic

Posted By: Jess
Date Posted: Dec 05 2008 at 2:31pm
I cant live with you or without you. I love you.

Posted By: cutie
Date Posted: Dec 06 2008 at 12:43pm
i'm going to retype this all over again (sigh)...

Dear blah,
All i'm going to say about that situation is that i hope it was worth it.  If that's the type of woman you want, then do you.  She couldn't be 1/4 of the woman that i am.  Then again, it's obvious you coudn't handle a woman of my status, hence your "relationship" with your stank ho.  You say that all men cheat, i say that all men who don't know how to appreciate what they have or don't have the balls to tell their woman what's up cheat.  You claim to be a real Brotha, yet i was lied to the whole time.  Real?  I think not.  But anyway, thank you for being my wake up call.  I can't thank you enough for that part.  I will never get so consumed with somebody else that i'm not thinking straight for myself.  You were the first man to love me, but you won't be the last.  Face it, i'm a good catch.  but you missed the ball.  Game over.

Posted By: cityvixen
Date Posted: Dec 07 2008 at 1:10am
Originally posted by BonaFideDiva BonaFideDiva wrote:

ooh this thread is DEEP!

Dear Big Monkey:

You are so cute! I love you to pieces. Thank you for coming into my world. Whether you know it or not, you have changed my life. Your motivation and competitive spirit awakens mine. Your drive continues to impress me and that is why I always try my best to encourage you when I see you slowing down or when I see that something isnt right with you.

I love it when I wake up in the middle of the night to go potty you ask me where Im going. I love how u cuddle up next to me in your sleep...even though with your heavy azz arms I cant move. I love it when you try to sing cause u know u cant, but you still try really hard anyways. I love it how you laugh at yourself.

I love how everytime I change my hair, do my make up differently, buy new shoes, or anything you notice. I love how you dont hold grudges. I love it how you hold my hand when we're walking.

Our relationship and connection is awesome. I will whoop your azz in chess one day!

Loving You,
Little Monkey

P.S. If you dont propose to me by March 2010, Im out! Smile

LOLLOLLOLLOL Romantic letter but funny as hell. Big%20smile

Date Posted: Dec 07 2008 at 1:22am
Dear MR. CityVIxen

I have never felt the way about a guy the way I feel about you. You know me so well ; my weakness's and strength's. I admit I never thought about your feelings and how you were hurt. Sometimes us women forget that men can feel hurt and unloved as well. Our lives are on different levels right now and it upsets me when I realize that no matter how hard we try to work it out , our situation is in GOD's hands. I still remember that day you walked me outside and I teared and you wipe it away with your finger and held me tight outside forever. Your big arms made me feel like no matter what happened between us you'd always be there. I have seen your good and bad and I thank you for everything. Writing this makes me emotional because I know that you are one African-AMerican Man to cherish. You will always have my heart. I wish you the best in life. GOD BLESS YOU babes. ~ CV

Posted By: Andromeda
Date Posted: Dec 07 2008 at 5:38pm
Originally posted by Miss Kitty Miss Kitty wrote:

Dear Exes,
Hell no I dont want to be friends. So stop calling me.

LOVE,
ME

High five on that one!!!!

Date Posted: Dec 07 2008 at 6:13pm
cityvixen, its so true!

Posted By: NUDIVA85
Date Posted: Dec 09 2008 at 12:04pm
Dear F-

Not until my second BF did I realize that you were NOT my first love.
It was a great realization.

AND

Dear J-

We were good while we lasted. But we both knew it wasn't gonna last forever.

Date Posted: Dec 09 2008 at 2:25pm
Originally posted by BonaFideDiva BonaFideDiva wrote:

Dear _______:

If you liked it then u shoulda put a ring on it.

Stop calling me! You are still on punishment, LOL.

Nic

Dear _DJ, Baby Daddy, Joe, Damieon, Jay, Ben, the other Ben, David, Jonathan & Gerald_____:

Please see the above letter...

and PS: Stop lookin @ me all crazy when you see me out & about on a dateAngry....your lady friend seems not to appreciate your "accidental" passin by my table/chair/area...and like you said before "T, you're too dayum good to be lonely or with a sorry azz dude"

ty for the advice....you guys are soooo right!WinkLOLLOL

Posted By: Afrocentchic
Date Posted: Dec 09 2008 at 3:37pm

Dear Jamaica,

.............I saw a man that looked a lot like you yesterday. Everything from his facial hair to his build and skin tone was a perfect match. Ironically my Work Spouse was taking me the local Chinese dive for a quick bite after I had voice my craving for something different. Shortly after we stepped out of his custom Pt Cruzer and onto the lonely city street my eyes locked with your doppelganger.

While WS shuffled around in his pockets for quarters to feed the hungry meter that waited eagerly next to his car, I found myself into staring nervously into the local baller’s jewelry shop. Behind the shop's glass, your twin peered back at me in a way that suggested he knew me. Thoughtlessly, yet subtlety I craned my neck this way and that looking for the one thing that would determine if it were you or not...Your prized silver Lincoln ls, with Jamaican vanity plates in the front, back, and flag on the rear view mirror.

Alas, it was in vain. Your car appeared nowhere in sight and before I could investigate further, WS gallantly returned to my side, dashing as a tall, chocolate, bald Clark Gable in a leather trench coat and felt fedora, and escorted me inside the disappointing "restaurant". While WS and I idly spoke of how we would never eat in a building we both determined the health department meandered through with beer goggles, I quietly ruminated about the open door. As we never really established a definite ending of our very short lived yet painfully drawn out lust-ationship.

Can we be honest? You never loved me. You only loved what I could do for you. I was a symbol of hope. The Jesus within a beacon shining brightly drawing you like mosquito the comforting yet eerie glow of a light on the front porch. You sought the light but eventually became consumed with the flames the flesh provides, causing me to die in pieces at a time. Fearing my life I had to leave but you would not accept my rejection and wept openly in the warm summer’s night air or in the darkness of your bedroom as I explained why we cannot see each other any more.

Somehow I would find yourself in your arms again though as I couldn’t or wouldn’t allow myself to be finished with the torment that was us together in “love.” Until we fell again and I would run from you, tears streaming down aching cheeks from my large crimson stained eyes until I made myself sick.

No one understood it everyone from my mother to my pastor tried to will us back together but it simply is not scriptural, nor would it be healthy. I cannot be with you yet I can hear your laugh, smell your cologne, taste your tears and curry chicken, feel your skin beneath my finger tips, and see your face…everywhere. You haunt me.

I am writing this because I need closure yet I know I can’t speak with you. I am fragile. Hearing your strange mix of white boy with Patrois thrown in good measure and added seduction, would completely ruin my progress. You see I am not the same woman I was even a week ago. Strong as porcelain, just as coveted, and ironically easily broken. Because of this I need you to know, I cannot see you. I cannot hear you. We cannot speak. I’d be lying if I said my flesh does not want you. However my soul detests you and I cannot date you again.  You are bad for me and you know it.

Please give me the peace you know I deserve and believe me when I say: Good bye.

Posted By: jay2busy
Date Posted: Dec 09 2008 at 3:46pm
dEAR a,
I HATE THAT AFTER A WEEK WEN U RETURNED TO MY LIFE, YOUR LEAVING AGAIN. YOU HAVE NOT MATURED AT ALL..AND YOU DONT HAVE TO SELL ME A DREAM THAT IS OBTAINABLE WITHOUT YOU.

I WANT YOU ...BUT I DONT NEED YOU..

-JAY..MMM MM FRIDAY WAS FUN THO WASNT IT ;)

Posted By: luvmybiga$$fro
Date Posted: Dec 09 2008 at 6:21pm
Dear Hubby, tommorrow it will be 5 months of matrimony for us. This coming February it will be 9 years. I just want to thank you for being my ROCK through these trying times I'm going through. Because of your love and God's I'm coming through.

I thank you for letting me be angry at the world. I thank you for letting me mope. I thank you for allowing me to have the time to become renewed in Christ Jesus. I thank you for letting me go through these feelings alone(per my request) even though it hurt you because I was hurting and you couldn't fix it.Thank you for allowing me to complete my dream. Thank you for working three jobs, earning a promotion, and doing the DAMN THANG!

There were sooo many times in our relationship that I didn't think that we would be husband and wife. I was too serious: You showed me how to laugh. You were tooo carefree and irresponsible: I showed you how to buckle down and get yours responsibly.

Sweetie, people may think we are total opposites when they hear our backgrounds; but we know the truth: You, me, and Little Boy have been blessed by God and ordained to ride this wave called Life together- FOREVER! I love you Deeply and Eternally!

Love, Your Baby.
P.S. This is not newlywed bliss talking. These words overflow from my soul to yours.

Posted By: annuh
Date Posted: Dec 25 2008 at 7:46pm
Dear T

I know its been a long ride on this emotional roller coaster. You made me realize that its okay to love again and I love & appreciate you for that. I know at times I take you outta your element but no matter what you always stick by myself. I know in the beginning it took a toll on you because you went so hard to get me and all I did was play you to the left. I'm sooo sorry for all the bullsh*t I've put you through. I remember our insane arguments all the yelling and veins popping out ALL because I always acted up. LOL. not once did you ever leave my side despite the situation and thats why I love you. I never thought I would be on this level with you to be honest ...Your the ultimate sweetheart. You've been there for me like no other. I've cut my grass and got rid of all the snakes thanks to you.

Dear Jonathan

I'm completely over you. When I needed you the most you dipsetted. Ive been doing it without you for a whole year and guess what.... ima continue to do without you. Yes the moments we shared I will always cherish and remember but there is no future for us. So please stop staring when you see me, you know thats my biggest pet peeve. Please stop with the text messages and the phone calls. There is nothing for us to talk about ever again.

Posted By: La~Reign
Date Posted: Dec 25 2008 at 9:43pm
M.Y.,
You came into my life at a point when I needed you and I thank you for that. Our friendship evolved into what I'm not entirely sure. Now I realize I am on the brink of having strong feelings for you that no doubt will not be returned. I feel the lies and distance already. Intense like should not be felt through pain. I don't like who I am as I care for you. I feel ignored, unappreciated and more alone then when I was. Lets walk away. I no longer want to cry. I miss you already, but I miss me before I cared for you. Caring for someone should require time and a sacrifice of some sort, but should not hurt. You have touched a part of my heart that I had long closed off. Even though it's lonely, it hurts alot less .. You could have had my heart and all that comes with that. Guess not

Posted By: Kym
Date Posted: Dec 29 2008 at 1:35pm
Dear J,

I was disappointed at your "gift" to me for Christmas.  I got you personalized items, items that took some thought and prep time.  When I saw you walking through the door with your arms swinging, I thought to myself, "Great!!  It's jewelry!!" because I assumed it was in your coat pocket.  You'd been in Owings Mills Mall during the day, so I know you did do some shopping.  It was actually one of numerous shopping mall visits you made this season. When I gave you your gifts (engraved moneyclip and personalized embroidered snuggly blanket....total cost for both just 55 bucks) you looked happy, then I saw a hint of panic on your face.  I realized you hadn't gotten me anything.  Now, you could have still cleaned it up, because you came by on Christmas Eve.  You could have said, "I'll bring your Christmas and birthday (12/27) gifts over tomorrow". But no.............you reached in your pocket and handed me 4 crumpled 20's, and told me to get my hair & nails done "or something". 

My hair done.  I wear LF's, and I do my OWN hair.   and my hair WAS done.  And it looked good. 

So, you haven't even been listening. 

I wanted to cry.  But, I took the 80 and thanked you.  And we continued watching The Temptations. 

I assumed that this $80 was only the Christmas gift....and you'd redeem yourself for my birthday present.   Wrong again.  You called at 12:06am and you were the first person to wish me a Happy Birthday.  You even stopped by after you left the club.  We watched Chris Rock and you fell asleep.  No gift.  I sat up and watched infomercials until you woke up and went home.  My birthday DAY, I didn't hear from you.  Nor did I hear from you Sunday (12/28).   It's Monday, and I haven't heard from you today either.

I don't even know what to say.  No dinner out, no party, no nothing.  NO CARD!!!  

Please know that you have just been moved from Orchestra to the second balcony in my life.  Thank goodness your birthday present (1/2/09) isn't personalized.....I can give it to my son, who, at age 14, knew to take his behind to the mall and pick up something nice for mommy (Abercrombie & Fitch sweater).  I hope you don't mind the seating up there.  It's a lot different than Orchestra, but really, that's the only seating I have for what you are willing to invest. 

Take care.

Posted By: Natural Lady
Date Posted: Dec 29 2008 at 5:23pm
Dear T,

Really?!! GTFOHWTBS!!!

Happy New Year,
Me

Posted By: tantoine
Date Posted: Dec 29 2008 at 6:21pm
Dear M,

I wish you would stop. Stop texting me late at night when your wife and child is asleep. Stop "coming over" to my best friends house when you know I'm there just to ask me how things are going. Stop telling your friends that I was the best thing to happen to  you. If I really was I would be by your side. Stop writing me on myspace telling me that the latest guy in my profile pic would never love me like you did. Quite frankly that makes me very happy. Cause your love wasn't all that great. Oh and stop calling my mom. She gets just as upset about it as I do.

Sincerly,

Something you'll never have and seriously never deserved

Date Posted: Dec 30 2008 at 12:23am
Dear Recent Ex,

I don't know wh y you popped up out of the blue. Is it because you've realized no matter what I can do great without you? I know you can't resist me and want me bad but just don't like dealing with when I lay you out when your wrong. You can't always wear the pants bro. I guess the "gurls" you met weren't all that huh? I'm not perfect but i'm incredibly real and 100% me.  Yes I have flaws & all and can be a bitch when i'm pmsing but you can't seem to accept me. Maybe your not ready for mature relationship. We're both still young but i'm far more mature than you and I can't deal with the confusion within yourself.

Posted By: swweet*suga
Date Posted: Dec 30 2008 at 10:29am
DEAR GREG,

I HAVE NO WORDS FOR U, I DONT EVEN FEEL COMFROTABLE AROUND U ANYMORE,AND U REALLY HURT MY FEELING WHEN U TOLD ME THAT U GAVE MY CHRISTMAS PRESENT TO UR MOM REALLY MADE ME WONDER, I FEEL LIKE ALL WE DO IS ARGUE AND IM TIRED OF IT. I DONT KNOW IF IM SCARED TO LET U GO OR I DONT WANNA BE LONLEY AND BY MYSELF, I FEEL AS THOUGH I WASTED SO MUCH TIME. I HAD THE NERVE TO THINK THAT U WOULD BE THE MAN THAT I WAS SUPPOSSED TO MARRY AND HAVE KIDS WITH BUT EVERYDAY U SEEM TO DO SOMETHING PAST DUMB THAT REALLY GETS ON MY F-ING NERVES, THIS MORNING WHEN U DROPPED ME OFF U TURNED UR FACE SO I COULD GIVE U A KISS ON UR CHEEK CAUSE IWAS "SICK", THAT REALLY HURT MY FEELINGS, SO NOW I MADE A PROMISE TO JUST LAY LOW WITH U, IM DEFINATELY NOT GOING TO BE DOING ALL THAT CALLING, CRYING AND ACTING DEPRESSED CAUSE UR NOT ON MY TEAM, SINCE WE ARE STARTING A DATING PHASE AGAIN THAT MEANS WE CAN SEE OTHER PEOPLE RIGHT? THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM GOING TO BE DOING. U SIT UP HERE AND SAY U DONT UNDERSTAND ME, GET RIGHT WITH GOD AND UNDERSTAND HIM AND THEN U WILL UNDERSTAND ME. HOPEFULLY U WILL COME TO UR SENSES BEFORE IT WILL BE TOO LATE.

SINCERELY,
UR SOON TO BE EX

Date Posted: Dec 30 2008 at 1:41pm

Dear DJ:

You are a trip. Do you honestly think that you're foolin me? My boys have been seein you around...what you think you got goin on aint even happenin...in fact, its laaameErmm.

Then the fact that you said you paid $700 for Lil Wayne tickets was absolutely hilarious...you must forget I actually know you...BOY PLEASEDead

In any event, I thought I'd let you know that it's about that time...I'm done amusing myself @ your expense. The next time you text me, I will be giving you a CALL to advise that you can lose my number.

Oh BTW: thanks & you're welcomeSmile for what you may ask? well, THANKS for improving my date last Friday. Your "oh I didn't notice you" walk past my table was WAAAACK!!Dead After you left the table, my date seemed even more determined to show me a good time.

and YOU'RE WELCOME for me saving your black azz...my friend wasn't really feelin the lil hints you were thrownin out durin the lil "visit" to our table...you dayum near almost got scrate dropped & embarassedConfused

Love From & Like No Other,

Me

Posted By: exotic_erotic
Date Posted: Dec 31 2008 at 1:10am

Dear TS:

Sometimes, I wake up thinking of you and I want to kick myself.

How did I not see a womanizer like you coming? How did I not see the signs?

When you talked slick out your mouth to me, I loved you harder.....or maybe it was like. Yeah, that's it, I liked you harder.  I chalked it up to you being the "rough neck" that Salt-N-Pepa' talked about. Sh!t, how wrong was I? You were deranged. mental. psychotic. sick. twisted. and demented.

You made the unassuming assumption that I was scared of you and actually had the nerve to brag about it, but guess what? I AM scared of you and what you are capable of doing to me. Why wouldn't I be after you told me you'd kidnap me, kill me, beat my ass, f!ck me up, choke the sh!t out of me, kill me, kill me, oh, and did I mention kill me? Shouldn't I have been scared of you after you told me that "when we move in together, I see that i'ma be whoopin' your ass all the f!ckin' time"?

I just need for you to know this: I want to take your pain away so, so, so bad. If I could touch you and absorb all of your pain and all of your heartache, I would. If I could touch you even just once and take away all of your insecurities and trust issues, I would in a heartbeat. But, you know what I won't do? Is become your punching bag. Come on now my dude, where the f!ck they do that at? I feel your pain, but I don't feel your pain that damn bad..........sh!t homie, i'm good.

Besides, your ex already let me peep your game............you told her that you would kill her too, on more than one occasion.

I truly feel sorry for the woman that does come into your life, who you REFUSE to let go. I already know what the outcome of that situation will be, because you're a crazed maniac, an idiot, who will beat a woman all the time and take her life in a heartbeat without an ounce of remorse.

I'm not sure that any amount of time on ANYBODY'S couch will help you. Some people you can save, some you can't.......you're a lost cause.

Because of you and the hell you put me through, i'm on a crusade for victims of DV.

Thanks for letting me see the light. Thanks for getting another girlfriend.....now you're her problem, not mines. I laugh at the fact that she thinks she's your "one and only" . If she only knew.....better yet,  if she only woke up and smelled the coffee.......the handwriting is on the wall or rather on your myspace page. I'm sure those other two women who claim to be your "wifey" think the same thing she does. How blatant of you.

Oh, yeah, and thanks for the life experience homie.

Sincerely, the chick you made stronger.

Date Posted: Dec 31 2008 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by tenia_star tenia_star wrote:

Dear DJ:

You are a trip. Do you honestly think that you're foolin me? My boys have been seein you around...what you think you got goin on aint even happenin...in fact, its laaameErmm.

Then the fact that you said you paid $700 for Lil Wayne tickets was absolutely hilarious...you must forget I actually know you...BOY PLEASEDead

In any event, I thought I'd let you know that it's about that time...I'm done amusing myself @ your expense. The next time you text me, I will be giving you a CALL to advise that you can lose my number.

Oh BTW: thanks & you're welcomeSmile for what you may ask? well, THANKS for improving my date last Friday. Your "oh I didn't notice you" walk past my table was WAAAACK!!Dead After you left the table, my date seemed even more determined to show me a good time.

and YOU'RE WELCOME for me saving your black azz...my friend wasn't really feelin the lil hints you were thrownin out durin the lil "visit" to our table...you dayum near almost got scrate dropped & embarassedConfused

Love From & Like No Other,

Me

lol OMG How desperate & Lame!LOL

Date Posted: Mar 11 2009 at 4:02pm
Dear DJ:

I looked down at my phone a minute ago and saw you sent a text: What's up?....I'm sorry, but I don't get this. I do not understand you....

SleepyDeadSleepyDeadSleepy is what I think of these lame attempts. When I didn't respond to your "Wut it dew" text last month or the others waaay back, I figured you'd get the pictureErmm.

After our initial split, I gave you a chance to redeem yourself & perhaps start over again. Something I've NEVER EVER EVA doneAngry...not even my baby daddy was givin this chance. You showed me that you were not ready for a real relationship, but wanted to basically put me on layaway....againOuch So we went our seperate ways...

So I'm not getting why you are still randomly texting me. Saying nothing. We are both VIRGOS...so I know how your mind is working....pride is a biach isnt it??....too bad you let it help you miss out

I woulda thought our last run in while I was on my date would've been enough embarassment for you....obviously not. Why must you be such a glutten for punishmentConfused   You'll be hearing from me soon...and no you're not gonna like itConfused

Sincerely,

The Virgo Diva Biach w/ tha Ego Bigger Than Yours!!!

Posted By: Dawn317
Date Posted: Mar 13 2009 at 7:12pm
Originally posted by Koala_Tee Koala_Tee wrote:

dear boo...i love u and will always love u...but u need to step up ur game...i feel like u are gettin more lax and lax by the day....i am no longer calling u to ask if u like to go out with me because the answer is always been no and im tired of it...many guys call and ask me out but out of respect for u i decline...but hell if ur own bf wont take u out what is a girl to do...im bored with u and ur content..therefore this relationship is coming to a end...i will not be swayed by ur begging and ur promises to do better...im to young to be sittin at home doing nothing....i would like to have my keys and my ipod back...im sorry u moved an hour away to be near me...but u should have thought about that before u decided to get lazy in this relationship...i hope that we can be friends but right now i need my space.....

Can You Send This To My Bf Too Plz??!

Posted By: aim4length
Date Posted: Mar 22 2009 at 9:38pm
Dear J,
Saying that you are really on some other sh%$ would be the understatement of the year. I havent heard from you since the begining of the month and I was so proud of myself that I hadnt reached out and contacted you. Then here you go... sending me a text at night about missing how we used to be, then another the next night saying how you look at the phone wondering if Im going to contact you, and then another the following night asking if you can see me... I give you the benefit of the doubt and say yes. You give me one date and time, then cancel cause you have your child. Okay cool. You say you will come see me tonight. I call you this afternoon voicemail, voicemail, voicemail. Then you get mad when I resort to the old habit of blowing up your phone and then you use that as an excuse as to why you are no longer coming this way.
Lets be real: You had no intentions of coming this way. You only touch base with me when no one else wants anything to do with you, then you want to pull me off the bench and put me in the game. Negative.
I have given you to many chances to come correct and you keep blowing them, so you going back on ignore status, again.
When everyone around you gets ghost (as they always do) you will call me or text... I will answer....eventually but this go round there will be no freebies, you will have to earn the quality of woman that I am because your scraps of affection "aint gon git it".
P.S.  Me and my pleasure playground are on strike for 90 days from the date we start over, but if you really keep trippin you will have to wife me up, before I saddle up.

Dear S,
Thank you for the dinner date on Monday, it was nice. However, you didnt seem to hear me when I said my break up is still too fresh for me to be affectionate. You tried to hold me and you tried to steal a kiss. You invite me to hang out at your crib almost daily... and thats is something that I just cannot do. I know I can control myself, but I think you might get a little too bold. Also, you remind me of my other ex B, who became really clingy and needy, not to mention you already told me your the jealous type. Im pretty sure that our first date was our last date. I really hope you dont take it personal though. I just cant see anything long term between us.

Dear L,
Youre common law married with three kids. I have never been with a married man nor do I want to, please stop. P.S. No, for real stop! 

Posted By: Miss Kitty
Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 8:56am
Dear S,
If u really want to talk to me , just be a man about it. For example, stop texting me like we're in high school. Grow some balls and pick up the damn phone and call me.

Love,
ME

Posted By: im.fab.u.lous
Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 9:01am
Dear SO,

I lied. I lied to you all the time. Almost daily. I lie because I love you so much that I'm sacred to lose you forever, and I've been lying for the past 2 years. No one could ever understand the hurt and guilt that I go through almost daily. When I say I'm stressed or depressed I lie and say its about school---it ain't. It's about him. And I'm so far caught up that I can't even see the path to go back. I'm hoping that I can fall in love with you again. I know you are the best damn thing for me. Everyone does. I hate the fact that I ever saw that Jazmine Sullivan video (in love with another man) because it's really how I feel. I don't want to lose you, it would be the hardest thing I've ever had to do but...

Dear You,

Why? Why did I have to get close to you? Much less your family. Why is it so hard to leave? Why do I continue to stay? Why can't we be like regular 'best friends' who are just best friends.
I hate the fact that I can't shake you. Or the fact that it scares me that I would do anything for you (within reason). I hate the fact that I don't know where this is going or where I even want it to go. I hate the fact that the last time you accidentally mentioned a girl, it bothered me. I hate the fact that its so uncomfortable talking about other people that we don't even talk about them anymore. I hate when we're alone because its so right that its wrong.
It's wrong to love you the way I do. And it's wrong that I just wrote that. I wish your family didn't like me so much...I think. I don't know what to think of us anymore.
I hate the fact that I love your kisses and melt in your arms. And that you pull me close to you when you sleep. I hate to think that you prolly do it with other girls.
If I lose you I know I'm losing one of my best friends. And I am completely at a lost with you.

I wish what I wrote down I could tell you.

Posted By: preciousone86
Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 10:50am
Dear Joe,

No, I will not take you back. Yes, I was the best thing that ever happened to you, but you were not the best thing that ever happened to me. I gave you my all when we were together, carried you on my back when you couldn't be man enough to act like one. But enough is enough. I gave you plenty of chances but the last straw was the last one. I believe you are sorry, and I do forgive and hold no grudges against you, but no I will not take you back. It's done.

-Precious

Dear Devin,

Baby, I love and care for you so much. I never thought that I could fall so hard and so fast for someone. You completely took me by surprise. It is kinda scary because I can't seem to help it. However, you need to drop that baggage boo. Initially I brought baggage from my past but I stopped when I realized that it was affecting you. I need you to do the same for me. I know you have been hurt in the past, but I am not out to hurt you. If you don't you are going to end up hurting me and missing out on all that we can be. Let me in, completely because I cannot walk away from you. I am already in too deep...

-Precious

Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 11:00am
damn BHM...we are going through some ish aint we....

moving on.

Date Posted: Mar 23 2009 at 2:01pm

AngryAngryWTF IS WITH ALL THIS DAYUM TXT SHYTAngryAngry

Come on men!?!?!? Are you seriousAngryDeadDeadConfused!?!?!? Man the phuck up & CALL!!

Sorry, but just readin yalls post made me mad @ every man with a cell!LOL

Posted By: iskalay
Date Posted: Mar 25 2009 at 11:56pm

Posted By: rinthecutie
Date Posted: Mar 26 2009 at 12:12am
Originally posted by Koala_Tee Koala_Tee wrote:

dear boo...
i love u and will always love u...but u need to step up ur game...i feel like u are gettin more lax and lax by the day....i am no longer calling u to ask if u like to go out with me because the answer is always been no and im tired of it...many guys call and ask me out but out of respect for u i decline...but hell if ur own bf wont take u out what is a girl to do...im bored with u and ur content..therefore this relationship is coming to a end...i will not be swayed by ur begging and ur promises to do better...im to young to be sittin at home doing nothing....i would like to have my keys and my ipod back...im sorry u moved an hour away to be near me...but u should have thought about that before u decided to get lazy in this relationship...i hope that we can be friends but right now i need my space.....

Yeah.. what she said!

Posted By: SexyCurlyGirl
Date Posted: Mar 26 2009 at 2:47am
dear you know who u are.
ugh i cant stand it...its breaking my heart all over again....why cant you just  be chill and we just have a good time...why do you always gotta make it something more than it ever will be? i wish you would tell me how you really feel though. its hard just guessing what you think..b/c most of the time i bet im wrong Unhappy you know you'll always have a place in my heart..but can i say the same for you when it comes to me? only time will tell i guess. i'd just like to know that i made an impact in your life like you did to mine. sigh. i can't wait to move away from here....

Posted By: danniekay
Date Posted: Mar 26 2009 at 8:40am
Dear You,

No hard feelings or worries, I'm over it and over you.  The most we can ever be is friends in passing.  I'm tired of the lies, deceit, and foolishness. When will you see that I'm just smarter then you are and the games you've tried to play with me, I was well aware of?  Thanks for the memories but thank you also for letting me see that I can do better and I deserve more than you.

Date Posted: Mar 26 2009 at 10:35am

Come on men!?!?!? Are you seriousAngryDeadDeadConfused!?!?!? Man the phuck up & CALL!!

Meh, they fail. Jamaica used to do the same thing. He would randomly text me all the time...then it would taper off a couple of weeks then I'd get texts once a month, out of nowhere for stupid things...

One of them was something like, "I hope I don't get yelled at for this, but what is that website you got all those scriptures from?"...

You know that would have been a valid question except this negro stay's on the internet and I have a hard time believing he wouldn't google it if he truely wanted to find it. He fails. Sleepy

The texts are just bait to try to get us to breech our "no contact with the enemy" clause with the ex's that be. That's all.  They do it to plant the seed, the same as serpent in the Garden of Eden.

Posted By: indigobluez
Date Posted: Mar 26 2009 at 11:34am

Dear Abusive Twit:

I really do hate you. I am getting better now that I have taken myself away from you. I will no longer let you hurt me in my dreams. You will no longer abuse my thoughts...GET A FUGGIN LIFE!

Dear SO:

Thank you for putting up with my craziness. I have been through alot and you know it. But I want us to loose weight.

thats all for now.

Posted By: iskalay
Date Posted: Mar 26 2009 at 1:16pm
Mon Amour,

Yes! I will marry youHeart Je t'adore!

...after I graduate college of course...but you already knew thatSmile

Avec Amour,
                                                                                          Your baybehHeart

Date Posted: Mar 30 2009 at 11:58am
dear *******,
keep fukking with me and i will kill you.
love you madly,
me

Date Posted: Mar 30 2009 at 1:25pm
Originally posted by Afrocentchic Afrocentchic wrote:

Meh, they fail. Jamaica used to do the same thing. He would randomly text me all the time...then it would taper off a couple of weeks then I'd get texts once a month, out of nowhere for stupid things...

One of them was something like, "I hope I don't get yelled at for this, but what is that website you got all those scriptures from?"...

You know that would have been a valid question except this negro stay's on the internet and I have a hard time believing he wouldn't google it if he truely wanted to find it. He fails. Sleepy

The texts are just bait to try to get us to breech our "no contact with the enemy" clause with the ex's that be. That's all.  They do it to plant the seed, the same as serpent in the Garden of Eden.
She said it all!!! I now refuse to answer guys when they use text as our primary way of conversing.,

Posted By: prettygirlmin04
Date Posted: Apr 03 2009 at 11:50pm
Dear "King" or so you like to think yourself as:

I have been dying inside to tell you this, but my mind/heart will not allow me to answer your calls anymore. IT'S DONE! FINISHED! CAPUT! STOP CALLING ME! STOP TEXTING ME! Stop calling my homegirl trying to get the 411 on what's happening with me. You are a d!ck and need to get over yourself. You are a grown man and yet you play so many games. When will you grow up? The last day I ever talked to you really proved to me that you are less than a man. You always feel as if you're the only person who is allowed to get angry and show emotions. Well guess what: I'm HUMAN and I have feelings. I am too good of a woman to be "convenient" for you. PHUCK YOU! and I mean that from the bottom of my heart.

I also wanted to tell you that day not to let me catch you ANYWHERE if you value your life. Since then I've made peace with myself about that and I really think you need professional counseling.

Signed,
The Beautiful One

Date Posted: Apr 03 2009 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by indigobluez indigobluez wrote:

Dear Abusive Twit:

I really do hate you. I am getting better now that I have taken myself away from you. I will no longer let you hurt me in my dreams. You will no longer abuse my thoughts...GET A FUGGIN LIFE!

Dear SO:

Thank you for putting up with my craziness. I have been through alot and you know it. But I want us to loose weight.

thats all for now.

Hug to you!!! I wish you and your SO well in the weight loss journey

Date Posted: Apr 03 2009 at 11:55pm

double post

Posted By: prettinesz
Date Posted: Apr 05 2009 at 10:48pm
Dear MyUsedToBe,

i hope you learn something while sitting in that cell and i hope she wises up. ill pray you and ill pray for her. she loves you so much yet you dont even love her half as much. let her go and be with someone who deserves the love she gives. as for me, im still hurt but everything gets easier in time. i doubt ill ever see you again ..its best i dont. however, what i gave is yours to keep. you'll always be my first love and you'll always hold a special place in my heart.

may God have mercy on you.

God bless,
me

Posted By: DiorsMom
Date Posted: Apr 06 2009 at 12:21am
Dear WasteOfMyTime,

I hope I will one day be able to think of you without getting angry. You are not worth the bit of energy is musters up.

Posted By: Taterbug
Date Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 12:03pm
Dear FormerLove,

You know what? SCREW. YOU. You are just as arrogant and narrow-minded as people said you were. One day, you're going to wake up and realize that a lot of these tricks only want you because of who you know, not who you are. One day, you're going to see that I have always loved you just because I know you--nothing more, nothing less.

And newsflash: you're not a celebrity. You're really just a hanger-on....which is pretty pathetic if you ask me.

I'm not wasting another second on you. There is a man out there who is my heart's design; who knows me and loves me and accepts me for just who I am. And even though I'm already very happy and fulfilled, he'll very much add to it.

So, have a great life. I won't be calling you when I'm in your town; you don't call me when you're here. To quote one of my favorite movies of all time: "You didn't play--you just got played out."

Deuces,
The One Who Could Have Been Your Everything

Date Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 3:50pm

Dear Babe,

I Heartyou too.

Love,
1stClass

Date Posted: Apr 08 2009 at 4:00pm

Dear past flings, boyfriends, ect.

More than likely you're not in my life anymore b/c I decided that you no longer meant me any good. Doesn't mean I hate you and if you did me wrong, I probably have forgiven you by now b/c I have no ill feelings towards anyone right now. Just b/c we had something in the past doesn't mean if we bump into each other that we need to pick up where things left off. No i don't miss you, no i don't want to go out to lunch with you, and no i don't want to be your woman. Just leave me be.

Sincerely,
1stClass...the one you let get away

Dear KF,

Yes i get your text messages and yes i'm ignoring them. If u have something to say to me, be a man and pick up the phone and say it...and I may answer or I may not. I've asked you to do that twice and you haven't. I'm so over that issue that  at this point it doesn't matter anymore. Your lack of response spoke volumes so I don't need an explanation anymore.

Toodles,
1stClass

Posted By: Miss ViVi
Date Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 9:22pm
Dear Sappy Pathetic Mofo,

Stop it with the gay, corny behind suga-coated to death mess you say to me. Ugh, you just repulse me.

The End

Posted By: silkystraight17
Date Posted: Apr 09 2009 at 11:22pm

dear M,

Im finally cutting you outta my life completly. you was such a waste of time. i even took up 4 u when my friend went thru your phone and found all them text messages u was sendin to other girls. please stop textin me, i dont respond back, so get the hint...maybe if u would pick up the phone and call a sista, i might pick up. hold up, i change my mind i wouldnt. I was so busy tryin to make you a priority, when u simply made me an option.  if u see me at the club, dont act like things between us is cool, just wave and keep it movin.

Posted By: rathofhellgirl
Date Posted: Apr 10 2009 at 8:30pm
Dear Pooey,

You knew it wasn't gonna last I know we'd like to think it was but I was young and you were old really old. I'm disgusted I ever kiss and gag at the thought of the things I did with you that I thought were cool. I am so glad you didn't have a affect on me because you are truly a horrible person to be around. Your a bum your worthless and pretty soon if you don't put that f***'n pipe done your gonna end up like those bums in DC you used to beat up.

I'm glad I was always right, I glad I got out of your situation with my head above water, I am glad i meet you because i then realized what a great person I was to put up with you sh*t.

You're not getting any younger and those rocks aren't helping, I'm not telling you this so you can try to commit suicide for attention again. I am telling you this because I hope you will look in the mirror and see what has happened to yourself. Wash up, get something in your belly and get a job!!

And to answer your question you keep emailing me from the laptop you never gave back to me.:   Do I love you? No you make me sick!!

Love
P

Date Posted: Apr 12 2009 at 1:23pm
Dear You,

I dunno if i can even put into words how i feel about last night but it was quite simply---amazing. you made me feel like the most beautiful wanted sexy woman in the world. the way you looked at me...and complimented me on everything down to my necklace. the way you admired my body without anything on and saw past the things that make me insecure. the way you kissed my fingertips. the way you looked at me me whenever i walked away. i always pretend i dont see you looking..but trust me it gives me butterflies.

when you said "i need you in my life...regardless even if you hated me and decided you didnt want to be my friend anymore. i need you"..all i could say was wow. but i honestly feel the same way. you have to be there---there is just no other way...

i know many girls may like you for your looks. but i love you for you heart mind and soul above all else. i love you for your past (however flawed you think it is), your present, and your ever so bright future. i love you because i have not ever felt this comfortable with anyone else. i love you because you inspire me everyday.

even though everyone thinks we should be together...and confuses me for your girlfriend. if that were to happen it will happen when god wants it. til then i am purely content with me and you and the way we are..

thank you for giving me such an amazing night without even having sex

love you

always

Date Posted: Apr 12 2009 at 4:05pm
im.fab.u.lous that was beautiful!!

Date Posted: Apr 14 2009 at 2:29am
thanks 1stclass..i really cant even put into words how great that night was.....and i feel so vulnerable telling him so its so much easier writing down what i wish i could say :/..so whoever came up with this thread. thanks!

Posted By: Melyssah
Date Posted: Apr 15 2009 at 9:57am
Dear J,

Things ended off badly and I knew it was a matter of time before things would have ended the way they did. The truth is I knew from the beginning that you weren't what I needed, you were what I wanted, but not what I needed. I should have listened to your actions and not your words. The way you perceive relationships is completely different from my perception of how relationships should be. I was your girl, the one you said you loved, but yet I gave you 100% of me and you gave me 25% of you, you're time, you're kindness, you're love.

I take full responsibiliy for letting you in, feeling the need to have someone...meaning you, in my life that never deserved to be there. I just needed someone, and I guess anyone would do at the time. You taught me a lot about myself, and what I really want, and I thank you for that. I wouldn't say our relationship was a waste of time, it was a learning experience. I hope you see the error in your ways as I have seen mine and will no longer accept a man into my life for the sake of having a man.

Bless!

Posted By: melikey
Date Posted: Apr 16 2009 at 7:39pm
hi um,
wondering if this is really what love is?
not really magic.
just complete comfort. complete loyalty. complete trust.
damn. i know you're imperfect.
but i love you anyway.
and I KNOW you know i'm imperfect.
but you still think i;m hot sh*t.
we got love,
but it's not what i thought it would be like.
i thought there would be fireworks
and voilins
and harps and sh*t
that's how it was when we were new.
and then when that wore off
i was sad and unhappy
and felt trapped like a bird in a cage.
and maybe you did too.
but now

after we are done trying to impress

now that we really do things for each other cause we WANT to,

no ties that bind

no insecurity

just us.

wow.

infatuation vs. love. i think i get it now. i guess it's impossible to get, until it happens.

Posted By: bea25nie
Date Posted: Apr 16 2009 at 11:53pm

WOW THESE LETTERS ARE DEEP Embarrassed

Posted By: Mz.TiNg
Date Posted: Apr 18 2009 at 11:28am
Dear-

I love you. I really do, and it's nice to know and feel that you love me as well. I think you are a wonderful father, and you are always very supportive of my mothering madness! LOL, I know I obsess as a parent, but you never discourage that, because I am fixated on what is best for the kids.

Anyhoo, today, I am really disappointed with the way things went down last night. I mean really...how could you feel "ignored" when YOU are the one who put the news on, and when it came to a story I found intriguing, YOU CHOSE that moment to start going over some sad memories from your childhood. Was I ignoring you or invalidating your experiences? No my love...I was WATCHING. THE. NEWS. and YOU picked a bad time to GET SERIOUS with the conversation. Truly, I was shocked and hurt that you took it that way. I was (am) hurt that you tripped out and got an attitude. I am hurt that you went to bed angry. I am hurt that you left and went to work this morning without speaking to me.

Funny thing is, I heard every word you said...I even commented on the things you were saying. A simple "Hey, are you listening" would have been more productive than snapping a tude and changing the channel the way you did. But, you have to do you.

Isn't it nice to have someone like me who is willing to let you BE you...moody New Yorker that you are, this California girl tries to just roll with it. LOL Best believe we will be talking about this later on today though!

Love you...and even though we're mad...I always feel truly adored by you. I lucked up and found my heart's twin, and I'm not going anywhere. I love you and your stank little attitude you get every now and then. I love that I have grown so much as a person that I don't feed into that stank little attitude. I love that you NOTICE that and come to me sheepishly apologizing when you get like that. LOL I love even more than when you wack azz momma (whoops, did I say that?Embarrassed) asked you "So, does she nag at you alot? Does she complain alot?" You let ma dukes know "No ma, she actually is the 1st person I've been with that DOESN'T try to change me, doesn't nag at me and lets me be me. When I trip out and get an attitude, she just looks at me and ignores me then says what she has to say and keeps it pushin. She doesn't perpetuate the negativity or feed into it."

Awwww...now anyways, you BETTA find you better attitude by the time you get home. My love.

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Apr 18 2009 at 5:03pm
Dear the last high school ex:

I cheated on my boyfriend with you. Selfish, I know. You're not a bad guy, but you wonder why we cant click. We just dont. I love my new boyfriend to deal. And it hurts me right now knowing I have deceived him. I was selfish and immature. My feelings seem to conflict itself. I dont want to be with you, but I had sex with you. I silently vow that we will never be again and we will never have sexual relations again either. Its time I grow up and  treat the man who treats me like a princess the way he deserves to be treated. Youre still young, and I know you feel diappointed right now that we cant be together. Today was the first day I had sex in 5 years and I feel somewhat dirty to myself. I deserve this feeling because of what I have done, but I cant even bring myself to talking to you again. Its definitely me, not you. I'm saying goodbye to you permanently, and please dont take it too personal. I have never cheated on someone like this before. And I plan to never do this again. I hope you can respect the fact that we are better off as distant asssociates, because I have a lot of maturing to do and as of today I strive to acheive that.

God Bless and take care...

Date Posted: Apr 18 2009 at 8:16pm
Dear You,

Why do you keep texting me "Luv ya's" and "Love yous"?..you are really confusing the sh*t outta me.
And why do I respond in stupid ways like " I hate you"
This friendship grows deeper and yet more confusing everyday. And I'm scared for the outcome yet wish for a outcome...cos im constantly in limbo--with you.
I'm scared that this is becoming too real and what if this "reality" doesn't work..and I lose my best friend?
I wish we could just talk this out cos...I'm sick of writing these unsealed letters on BHM.

love (i wish i could say it out loud)

me

Posted By: shaebaybee07
Date Posted: Apr 19 2009 at 2:48am
Originally posted by Melyssah Melyssah wrote:

Dear J,

Things ended off badly and I knew it was a matter of time before things would have ended the way they did. The truth is I knew from the beginning that you weren't what I needed, you were what I wanted, but not what I needed. I should have listened to your actions and not your words. The way you perceive relationships is completely different from my perception of how relationships should be. I was your girl, the one you said you loved, but yet I gave you 100% of me and you gave me 25% of you, you're time, you're kindness, you're love.

I take full responsibiliy for letting you in, feeling the need to have someone...meaning you, in my life that never deserved to be there. I just needed someone, and I guess anyone would do at the time. You taught me a lot about myself, and what I really want, and I thank you for that. I wouldn't say our relationship was a waste of time, it was a learning experience. I hope you see the error in your ways as I have seen mine and will no longer accept a man into my life for the sake of having a man.

Bless!

DITTOClap
OMG...it's like we're the same person! Enough is enough...just another lesson learned

Posted By: RoyaltyGirl
Date Posted: Apr 22 2009 at 10:48am
Originally posted by shaebaybee07 shaebaybee07 wrote:

Originally posted by Melyssah Melyssah wrote:

Dear J,

Bless!

DITTOClap
OMG...it's like we're the same person! Enough is enough...just another lesson learned

RIGHT!

Let me add Mr Stacey G...Honey they can have you.  You are not worth a quarter at 33! I have should have run like hell! Such a waste of time and energy. Go play the victim with another broad!

Posted By: kkscottdale
Date Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 8:15am

Dear my new ex.lol.

We broke up yesterday,well you broke up with me. It was a huge misunderstanding. I dont think you realize that I really had your benefit in mind, not my own. But I feel relieved because now I know I dont have someone creeping behind my shoulder every 2 seconds and having a problem with me talking to other people...I really did love you and it really hurts that you say im lying. But I do feel free. I hope that we have little to no contact.

Take care. Bye.

Posted By: dynamite23
Date Posted: Apr 24 2009 at 12:47pm
Dear E,

You called me today at work to get some technical assistance. Why oh why did we end up flirting for over 20 minutes before we got down to business? Now I can't get your sexy voice out of my head. Why in the world am I thinking this way? I don't even know you. I think i have a strong case of lust based off your voice alone. I don't even know what the heck you look like. But your mixture of Brazilian and phillipino sounds oh so delicious.  Yep, strong case of lustPinch

Sigh, I can't help but want to talk to you again. damn you for being the first man in a good while to get to me like this. I don't like it one bit. But yeah, i want to talk to you againEmbarrassed even though I say i'm not ready for anything but friendship

signed

majorly confusedConfused

Posted By: Cali_Girl21
Date Posted: Apr 25 2009 at 6:51am
Dear You,
I'm single now, so why don't you break up with her and come f^(% with me?! Stern%20Smile

Posted By: Love2BLoved
Date Posted: Apr 28 2009 at 1:24am
ooo this is fun

Dear friend:
I understand you love me, I love you too but it's just not like that. You think about me all the time? I know exactly how you feel, but the feelings are not with you. Trust me, I want to have those feelings for you cause the other dude is a complete jerk, but alas.....

Dear other dude:
I think I'm in love with you. See, its not often that I find a guy that I like physically and mentally, so when I get 'em it's hard as hell to let go. I thought you felt the same way, but I guess money changes people huh? I fell in love with the old you, so when he returns from this trip you call glitz and glamor- tell him to give me a call.

ps: I think I love you :(

Posted By: swweet*suga
Date Posted: Apr 29 2009 at 8:09am
Dear Gel,

Im so confused ( im sitting here almost in tears writing this) you are so freaking insecure it is not even funny. You have to trust me, and not hold me accountable of what your last girl did. Im not happy and i wish i was single and honestly i think we need some time apart. You dont trust me, ever since i los all this weight and dudes have been flocking to me and if i wanted to be with them i would but i want to be with u so please stop tripping. Its crazy cause we talk about marriage and kids and im too young and dont want to argue and fight with u gel.  i still cant believe you went through my phone and was texting people ( thats a lame chicks move; i swear i didnt know guys did that)  and still wanted to argue this morning with me before i went to work. i think i will make myself disappear this weekend and not answer my phone or nothing cause this is just crazy. soemthing has to happen, i would hate to throw 2 years out the window but ur giving me no choice.

seriously confused

sweet*suga

Posted By: shashay
Date Posted: Apr 30 2009 at 1:46pm
Dear Mr. L,

Yes, I love you but I've finally moved on. Those hopes of getting back together, I'm no longer willing to do it. I wish you the best!

Dear Mr. W,

Hahaha didn't see it coming, huh? Told you time and time again, I'm not the one...now you see!!!!

Dear Mr. S,

So you're back in my life. I think you're too damn good to be true, is it so? There's gotta be something wrong with u...to be determined. Besides that I cant wait to come down there...talking on the phone is killing me...this Long Distance isn't really for me...again to be determined! Smooches!

Dear Mr. T,

Thanks but no thanks!

Dear Mr. A,

You're just a friend, I dont want anymore than that! If you keeping trying to push it any further...I'm going to have to cut you off for good. There's a such thing as boundaries...get used to it!

Dear Mr. D,

Uh you're so random and you need to stop, not interested!

Dear Mr B,

Here we go again, you're back in my life yet again. This is never going to go anywhere, let's not waste each others time! Thanks...Buh Bye!

Posted By: plastic
Date Posted: May 02 2009 at 2:52pm

Dear H

i hate putting my heart on my sleeve

Forever yours,
H

Date Posted: May 02 2009 at 11:53pm
Dear Ex Fiance,
         It was great talking to you the other night. It's just like how we used to talk when we started out: as friends! You are so wise brother and I truely pray you will continue to use that wisdom to make the most out of your manhood, i.e: move out and don't look back. There are studios out there for 350ish if it's that serious...And I think it is. Anyhow, I love you man. And while we were not meant to be married. I know it my heart that I have grown as a person from knowing you and enduring our rough engagement. We were never supposed to be more than friends and I'm glad to know that we can pick up right where we left off.

Dear Lawn,
         Lawn, Lawn, Lawn. You fail. Why lie. I'm getting sick of liars. My tolerance for the bull is getting very small. It's not entirely your fault as girls have been letting you get away with your chill-date behavior for years. No one has told you that to get better you have to do better...WELLER....God put me in your life to tell you, you're failing brother. How can you even begin to justify asking a woman over to your house at 9:30 at night to watch movies?! ::xtreem side eye:: You fail! At 33 a spur of the moment date, where you say something like. " I know this sounds crazy but I could really go for a movie, icecream, Dave and Buster's, a round of bowling. Would you like to join me, I know you have church in the morning...But I was thinking we could leave early or something." <----- Take notes, um this is a GREAT example of what to say IF you want to see a WOMAN after a decent hour of the day. There is a good chance she may say yes! But even if she says no, she will more than likely be intrigued by your spontanity and reschedule for a date and time that is more convenient for her....

Also, while we're discussing appropriate behavior...I appreciate your honesty when I told you that I do not go over people's houses in the middle of the night to watch movies, as things tend to pop off....that I think it's not a good idea...When you told me that the first meeting is really when you are supposed to be at your best and you are least likely to try anything due to that...It made me think all you want is the drawers. Futhermore, when you went on to say that you would never respect a girl that "gave it up on the first night" (REALLY?!) and that " you would try to but it wouldn't happen." AND "that if a girl made me wait for like 3-5 days you would respect her a whole lot more." I felt sorry for your children. @ 33 with two teenage children your custody you should want more and wait longerErmm...AND it honestly makes me wonder if you have any spare children out there. Geek
 He actually said female but I HATE that term...seriously we could be talking about female goats, sheep, hamsters, oxen, etc..anyhow...I'm glad I told you I live a few blocks away from where I do considering where you live in proximity to me. I will have you continue to believe this until I move. (28 more days y'all!!!!) upon which I will simply name my neighborhood, and never the street, apt number...etc.

Dear Xavier,
         Ohhhh emmm geeee.....Please read to me the poerty that lays behind your eyes. In my mind I see me laying across your lap in a sundress, under weeping willows, looking up into your sharp featured face thanking your ancestors for your beauty and Christ for your salvation as surely you must be the one, while your dark eyes graze mine inhaling paradise...Thinking can't you be the one?

I saw you drawing me as I drew you, my long golden fingers clutching the pencil, taking our unborn love to a somewhat blank sketch pad while you do the same with your longer agile mahogany ones, birthing something new....As the bus lurched forward like the ever beating of my nervous, fluttering heart.

See. I think it's you. It has to be you....Can't it be you?...Your lips part seas of chaos that I may pass through in peace. Peace, peace to you good sir. I've been waiting by the well, well my whole life not looking for you but looking for someone who would save me. First Christ came with the water and I have not thirsted since, but since our gazes embraced each other's auras all I've wanted is for you to break the silence...To hear your rich soft baritones was such a smokey sweet surprise...

I find it quite alarming that we are involved in exactly the same things and share the same views on everything from music to ministry...Could you be it? Couldn't you be the one who cajoles me from the couch to the bedroom after staying up too late watching the news. Or the one to pull me away from window shopping saving me from  those shoes. Or the one who kiss away thosetears that erupted sending streams of permanent pain down my face, completley not your fault but from those brothers in your wake. Or the one to play the guitar softly as I sing softly along as the rain pitter patters natural beats to our hearts song. OR the one that sits between my legs as I take time to twist each and every loc.  The one to tell me, "baby you could go bald and I'd still think you'd be hot."  The one to endure my family members even putting them in their place. The one to be across the room and only see my face....

That one...That one...You..You could be the one, making me laugh until I cry eating the pleasure of your desires of my heart that you are.. You are...You are the one...You have to be.

Saphiri...

Posted By: TrinityIsLove
Date Posted: May 03 2009 at 12:23am

Dear Ex Fiance,
         It was great talking to you the other night. It's just like how we used to talk when we started out: as friends! You are so wise brother and I truely pray you will continue to use that wisdom to make the most out of your manhood, i.e: move out and don't look back. There are studios out there for 350ish if it's that serious...And I think it is. Anyhow, I love you man. And while we were not meant to be married. I know it my heart that I have grown as a person from knowing you and enduring our rough engagement. We were never supposed to be more than friends and I'm glad to know that we can pick up right where we left off.

Dear Lawn,
         Lawn, Lawn, Lawn. You fail. Why lie. I'm getting sick of liars. My tolerance for the bull is getting very small. It's not entirely your fault as girls have been letting you get away with your chill-date behavior for years. No one has told you that to get better you have to do better...WELLER....God put me in your life to tell you, you're failing brother. How can you even begin to justify asking a woman over to your house at 9:30 at night to watch movies?! ::xtreem side eye:: You fail! At 33 a spur of the moment date, where you say something like. " I know this sounds crazy but I could really go for a movie, icecream, Dave and Buster's, a round of bowling. Would you like to join me, I know you have church in the morning...But I was thinking we could leave early or something." <----- Take notes, um this is a GREAT example of what to say IF you want to see a WOMAN after a decent hour of the day. There is a good chance she may say yes! But even if she says no, she will more than likely be intrigued by your spontanity and reschedule for a date and time that is more convenient for her....

Also, while we're discussing appropriate behavior...I appreciate your honesty when I told you that I do not go over people's houses in the middle of the night to watch movies, as things tend to pop off....that I think it's not a good idea...When you told me that the first meeting is really when you are supposed to be at your best and you are least likely to try anything due to that...It made me think all you want is the drawers. Futhermore, when you went on to say that you would never respect a girl that "gave it up on the first night" (REALLY?!) and that " you would try to but it wouldn't happen." AND "that if a girl made me wait for like 3-5 days you would respect her a whole lot more." I felt sorry for your children. @ 33 with two teenage children your custody you should want more and wait longerErmm...AND it honestly makes me wonder if you have any spare children out there. Geek
 He actually said female but I HATE that term...seriously we could be talking about female goats, sheep, hamsters, oxen, etc..anyhow...I'm glad I told you I live a few blocks away from where I do considering where you live in proximity to me. I will have you continue to believe this until I move. (28 more days y'all!!!!) upon which I will simply name my neighborhood, and never the street, apt number...etc.

Dear Xavier,
         Ohhhh emmm geeee.....Please read to me the poerty that lays behind your eyes. In my mind I see me laying across your lap in a sundress, under weeping willows, looking up into your shart featured face thanking your ancestors for your beauty and Christ for your salvation as surely you must be the one, while your dark eyes graze my features inhaling paradise...Thinking can't you be the one?
 I saw you drawing me as I drew you, my long golden fingers clutching my pencil, taking our unborn love to a somewhat blank sketch pad while you do the same with your longer agile mahogany ones, birthing something new....As the bus lurched forward like the ever beating of my nervous, fluttering heart see. I think it's you. It has to be you....Can't it be you...Your lips part seas of chaos that I may pass through in peace. Peace, peace to you good sir. I've been waiting by the well, well my whole life not looking for you but looking for someone who would save me. First Christ came with the water and I have not thirsted since, but since our gazes embraced each other's auras all I've wanted is for you to break the silence...To hear your rich soft baritones was such a smokey sweet surprise...

I find it quite alarming that we are involved in exactly the same things and share the same views on everything from music to ministry...Could you be it couldn't you be the one who cajoles me from the couch to the bedroom after staying up too late watching the news. Or the one to pull me away from window shopping saving me from  those shoes. Or the one who kiss away thosetears that erupted sending streams of permanent pain down my face, completley not your fault but from those brothers in your wake. Or the one to play the guitar softly as I sing softly along as the rain pitter patters natural beats to our hearts song. OR the one that sits between my legs as I take time to twist each and every loc.  The one to tell me, "baby you could go bald and I'd still think you'd be hot."  The one to endure my family members even putting them in their place. The one to be across the room and only see my face....

That one...That one...You..You could be the one, making me laugh until I cry eating the pleasure of your desires of my heart that you are.. You are...You are the one...You have to be.

Saphiri...

Well dang! LOL I hope he is the one if he inspired you to write about him like that

Posted By: thicks247
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 3:42pm

Dear Brooklyn,

Seeing you last night made me realize that I still am very much in love with you. When you left and my friend told me what you went through, it made me realize that I love you....in every sense of the word. I felt your pain and wanted to make things better for you. You are so young, and yet you bear so much weight on your shoulders. Now I understand what you were going through when you used to call me and say that you just wanted somewhere peaceful to rest your head (you were confusing me cuz you own 2 houses dammit)

When you were standing next to me, I felt it....the love between us. I know like I know we will be together....If not now, then one day. Cause just when I think it's safe to forget about you, there you go again if my heart, in my thoughts, in my life..... You are the only person I kiss and get THAT feeling from. So I stand firm in my conviction that Love will always lead us back to each other.

Forever Yours
Thicks

Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 4:31pm
^^^^^^^^^
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Posted By: thicks247
Date Posted: May 04 2009 at 7:16pm

^^^^^^^^^^

I know girl, we've been through it and my feelings remain constant......

Posted By: silkystraight17
Date Posted: May 06 2009 at 9:49pm
dear Q,
its been a month since we last talked. even though were not together, i still have feelings for u. i want to call u, but i know u need time to get your *hit together. you could be doing so much with your life. your 24 and u still live at home. I thought i could be the girl that would make you wanna change. and become a better person, but you have to want that 4yourself. at times i wonder if u still think about me, like i think about u. I was falling in love with u and u didnt even know it. the times we spent together will always make me smile when i look back. Im tired of holding on to the past thinking one day you'll come running back to me, its time 2 move on.

wishing you the best,

silkystraight

Posted By: marieeugene
Date Posted: May 28 2009 at 9:11pm
Dear soon to be ex.

I really regret taking you back. You cheated on me 3 times (that I know of). Took you back every time. I am no longer in love with you. You have put me through too much. I know we had some beautiful times too, but in the end it is what it is. Now I am looking at you thinking how am I going to break the news to you, because I don't want you to do something irrational. I am with you only because I thought I would feel better if you were with me. Well, I have learned a big lesson, never go back to someone who cheats. They lack integrity, and without integrity there is no love. So I am sitting her typing hoping that God shows me what to do peacefully. I WANT YOU OUT, I WANT OUT....I AM DONE...I AM READY TO MOVE FORWARD ALONE....WITH GOD.
< id="gwProxy" ="">< ="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" ="">

Posted By: asianiis
Date Posted: Jun 09 2009 at 1:51pm

Dear Xavier,
         Ohhhh emmm geeee.....Please read to me the poerty that lays behind your eyes. In my mind I see me laying across your lap in a sundress, under weeping willows, looking up into your sharp featured face thanking your ancestors for your beauty and Christ for your salvation as surely you must be the one, while your dark eyes graze mine inhaling paradise...Thinking can't you be the one?

I saw you drawing me as I drew you, my long golden fingers clutching the pencil, taking our unborn love to a somewhat blank sketch pad while you do the same with your longer agile mahogany ones, birthing something new....As the bus lurched forward like the ever beating of my nervous, fluttering heart.

See. I think it's you. It has to be you....Can't it be you?...Your lips part seas of chaos that I may pass through in peace. Peace, peace to you good sir. I've been waiting by the well, well my whole life not looking for you but looking for someone who would save me. First Christ came with the water and I have not thirsted since, but since our gazes embraced each other's auras all I've wanted is for you to break the silence...To hear your rich soft baritones was such a smokey sweet surprise...

I find it quite alarming that we are involved in exactly the same things and share the same views on everything from music to ministry...Could you be it? Couldn't you be the one who cajoles me from the couch to the bedroom after staying up too late watching the news. Or the one to pull me away from window shopping saving me from  those shoes. Or the one who kiss away thosetears that erupted sending streams of permanent pain down my face, completley not your fault but from those brothers in your wake. Or the one to play the guitar softly as I sing softly along as the rain pitter patters natural beats to our hearts song. OR the one that sits between my legs as I take time to twist each and every loc.  The one to tell me, "baby you could go bald and I'd still think you'd be hot."  The one to endure my family members even putting them in their place. The one to be across the room and only see my face....

Saphiri...

Ooooo girl! Can I use this...it isn't copywrited is it? Please read me the poetry that lays behind your eyes.....GUUUURRRRRRRLLLLLLLL!

Posted By: leggs4dayz
Date Posted: Jun 09 2009 at 9:05pm

Dear Booksi, I know I *&%^$#@Eed up .  I know that  my attitude and impatience is the cause of this. You took me back once (which was unexpected) and I still *&%^$#@Eed up again. I allowed my selfishness and ugly, mean words to push you away, and now you are no longer in love with me as you say...You say that if I loved you, I wouldnt have said and acted like I did, I do, I just didnt know how to express me being mad or hurt with you without lashing out. Baby it hurts me so much; you not wanting me anymore. I can barely eat, sleep, or do ANYTHING without thinking of you. I really thought you were my soulmate, but I pushed you away. I hate to think of you eventually being with another female who can "treat you better" because I know that can treat you like the king that you are (didn't I always refer to you as my king babes???) I am so sorry, and I have truly learned from this situation how to treat a good man... I wish that we could go back in time and this never happen... I know that I have to move on, but my heart just wont let me.. I am so very sincerely sorry, and want for us, and most importantly myself to grow into something beautiful...I am so sorry. I wish you'd take me back. I will always love you.Cry

Posted By: prettigurl
Date Posted: Jun 10 2009 at 1:57am
Dear hubby, you are really falling off. We don't spend any time alone together and my eyes are starting to wander. Please do better.

Dear sexy, I have a huge crush on you. I always have, but I just recently got the courage to tell you. And the timing couldn't be any worse. I'm married and we are expecting our 2nd child. If it doesn't work out, you will be the first one I call. . .

Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 3:07pm
Dear DJ:

I meant that random azz text I sent saying I missed you. I truly did. IDK what I was thinking but I was even more thrown off when you asked to see me. Wasn't expectin that at all.

Your kiss, touch, laugh and embrace. That beautiful smooth black skin...all 6' 3" of pure chocolate delight....*sigh* I'm at least proud of myself for not jumpin all over you & thrownin you to the bed like I'd done in my mind. Sex was the very least of our issues.

I know I wasn't clear about what I want, but you read my mind. I know you did bc you answered my "Is this just cutty buddy deal?" question & I didn't even ask it out loud....(dang...I'm about to cry & you know that aint me)

Seeing you last night made me realize I am scared to love again. I'd given up before I met you...but now I'm back to square one....

The crazy thing about it is.....you were the straw that broke the camel's back.Disapprove

Date Posted: Jun 17 2009 at 4:44pm
Dear CK,
        I could fall in love with you and I am petrified. Please do something stupid, disrespectful, etc so I can be fearless again.

Love,
Caroline

Posted By: africanbeauty10
Date Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 5:54pm
Dear M,

Its so crazy how we met..im not one to stare down a cutie that passed my way. But when you walked past that window and we caught eyes, for the first time i couldnt even look away. It wasnt till u were out of sight that i got back to myself and realized we never took our eyes off each other. And THEN you came back and introduced yourself lolShocked. For the first time i was actually intrigued by a stranger..a very handsome stranger approaching me and coming correct. I was a little put off by you almost trying to convince me of how "good" a man you were. Thats something ill have to figure out on my own.  I have to admit even tho you came correct i wasnt looking for a man or wanting one. I hate to say it but I was thinking we could just do a summer kinda thing and then when i went back to school let it go. Now that we've gotten to know each other I am so shocked by you. You have substance, you make me laugh all the time, you make sure that my belly always has food in it(AND you pay what whaaat lol??), most importantly, you understand, respect, and share my love for God and even WANT to go to church with me. Over everything this impressed me the most because after my last rltnshp I vowed to God and myself that I will not date a man unless he's a God fearing and loving man, and i have to see that in him. I see that in you and it suprises the heck out of me how much i love and respect that about you. But then i have some doubts mr. Virgo. I can tell and see that you are a flirt...kinda subtle but i see it. I notice you "noticing" the phatties when we walk around town lol. Suprisingly it doesnt bother me as much as i thought it would/should, but it makes me wonder. I know you have a history of ladies, but i also have a history and I think that we shouldnt judge anybody based on where there coming from, but we should learn from it and look at where theyre going. You have a lot of female friends and that concerns me bcuz i dont trust many females and i dont know if i can fully trust you yet. I know your eyes wander from time to time but its weird cuz you never make me feel like a sidekick or inferior. You seem to have a lot of things im looking for but im afraid to commit 100% because i dont know if i can trust you. We just met not too long ago, so maybe that will come with time.  But for now I dont want to move too fast and trust too fast and end up broken. I hope you know how much I want to give my all to this, but i feel like that little doubt in the back of my mind is holding me back. Show me that i can trust you and I will gladly give my all.

~Nyneju  

Posted By: kylaj
Date Posted: Jul 15 2009 at 8:45pm
Dear Treasure Troll,

You are the most miserable wretched piece of crap that I have ever dated. No matter how much you accumulate, we both know you will always be worthless inside. It's hard to believe that I went from filet mignon to straight garbage. But fortunately,  I have finally gotten the taste of trash out of my mouth. Me not answering my phone, doesn't mean call me or drop by my house. It means go back to the garbage dump that you came from. Talk to you...........ha! I wouldn't let you lick the bottom of my heels.

Dear TKO,

I saw the picture of you and your new wife yesterday. She is beautiful. I hope that she will be an amazing wife to you. I wish you nothing but complete joy. I hope that everyday you wake up thankful. You deserve it for being a wonderful man.

Although when I first saw the picture, I said " she's living my life," I know that I missed that opportunity. I was too busy wallowing in the filth, playing with little boys. And I let the only man I know, get away. So this is another lesson that you have taught me. Right now, I plan to live my life without fear. Because fear will have you taking the safe route, instead of going after what you really want. And what I have always wanted was you.

I've never said that to you. And now I never will. So be happy and I will always hold a special place in my heart for you!

Print Page | Close Window