Forum Name: Hair Care - General
Forum Description: General Discussions on Hair Care
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=149265
Printed Date: Dec 11 2018 at 9:56pm

Topic: Organix
Posted By: slykitten
Subject: Organix
Date Posted: Aug 27 2008 at 2:47pm
I've been seeing these products in drugstores lately.  Has anyone used them?  Are they really organic products?

Replies:
Posted By: Stargazer Lily
Date Posted: Aug 28 2008 at 3:42am

Havn't seen them in the UK, only Organics

They are not organic, but work well on my hair, I particularly like the Relaxer and the Leave In mask, its not too thick and really smoothes the frizz.

Be aware that a lot of companies who sell so called natural and organic products are just jumping on a trendy bandwagon!  when you look at the labels, there's like one ingredient right at the end of the list (i.e lowest %) thats natural or organic!!!!

Posted By: wild cherry
Date Posted: Aug 28 2008 at 8:06pm
I used the coconut milk shampoo and conditioner by Organix and personally it's trash. It has a few organic ingredients but of course they're toward the bottom of the list

Posted By: AClassAct
Date Posted: Aug 29 2008 at 7:35pm
The coconut products were waaaaaacccckkk, but the shea butter products made my hair nice. It doesn't contain harsh chemicals.  The back of the bottle actually states that it's sulfate free. It smells yummy as well.  The shea butter shampoo and conditioner are now my staples.....I went on their website and they have different fragrances that I haven't seen in the drugstores, such as Mocha Expresso,  Manadarin Olive Oil, Pomegranate Green Tea, and White Tea Grapeseed. They probably smell heavenly!!

Posted By: miamiu1127
Date Posted: Sep 16 2008 at 10:00am

I have there coconut/shea butter condish is garbage to me. It did nothing for me.

Posted By: Mervqueen
Date Posted: Sep 19 2008 at 4:29pm
I have the Shea Butter shampoo and conditioner and they work very well for me. The shampoo is not harsh at all.

Posted By: xrae92x
Date Posted: Sep 19 2008 at 7:36pm
Is anyone else who has tried the shea butter brand?

Posted By: oooop2
Date Posted: Sep 20 2008 at 12:25am
I hate Organixs.  Does nothing to my hair but make it feel hard, dull, and tangled. 

Posted By: Dehinds
Date Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 3:01am
Damn I'm glad I didn't buy thisLOLLOL. Most of the reviews are negative. 

Posted By: oooop2
Date Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 7:14am
Originally posted by xrae92x xrae92x wrote:

Is anyone else who has tried the shea butter brand?

I made the mistake of buying this brand on the feedback that it received on another board.  When Walgreens was having the buy 1 get 1 free sale, I stocked up.

So I literally have the coconut, tea tree, shea butter, white tree grapeseed, and vanilla silk.  I have tried them ALL on mine and my daughters hair and they've all been TERRIBLE.

The ONLY thing keeping me from getting irritated is the fact that both the condish and shampoo sell for (@$21/each) in my foreign supermarket here in Japan, so my neighbor will GLADLY buy them from me...LOL

Posted By: Starrygurl
Date Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 11:41am
I only tried the shea butter, not the shampoo. I like it better when I was natural. Now on my texturize hair it feels a little heavy, and washes out weird. But the smell I love, I may try the mint ones next, but so far it's been a hit and miss on my hair.

Posted By: xrae92x
Date Posted: Sep 21 2008 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by Dehinds Dehinds wrote:

Damn I'm glad I didn't buy thisLOLLOL. Most of the reviews are negative. 

I might not get this either. I've been seeing negative reviews on here,and some mixed reviews on LHCF Ermm.

Posted By: vanity1
Date Posted: Sep 23 2008 at 2:20pm
The only item that works for me from that line is the Anti breakage serum and the ends leave in.. I got somethings from hairveda and I am using all of this stuff  up..I will use the serum again.

Posted By: MadamButterfly
Date Posted: Sep 24 2008 at 1:41am
Dangit!! I bought this productCry

Good thing I never used it though.Big%20smile

Posted By: missconstrued
Date Posted: Oct 29 2008 at 1:14am
Shocked Well ... I looooooove the coconut conditioner it is so thick and left my hair so soft and full of moisture ... only problem was my hair goes through a bottle in about 3 days and I can not afford to refill 3 times a week 

Posted By: Carib_n_curly
Date Posted: Oct 31 2008 at 5:19pm
i found it in the UK in that new west field amll in super drug they have the full line but i have only seen organix there

i have the coconut conditioner one but i haven't used it yet when i do i'll say how it goes

Posted By: ASHLEYG LUVz MU
Date Posted: Nov 02 2008 at 11:33am
I LOOOVE ORGANIX!!!! I USE THE COCONUT KIND...I THINK ITS A GREAT PRODUCT BUT I ONLY USE IT WHEN I HAVE ALOT OF PRODUCT BUILD UP LIKE GEL, SETTIGN LOTIONS, OR WHEN MY HAIR IS REALLY WEIGHED DOWN AND MY HAIR ALWAYS COMES OUT GREAT!..I GUESS BECAUSE I DON'T USE IT ON A REGULAR BASIS? BUT THEN EVERYONE'S HAIR IS DIFFERENT AND MY HAIR LOVES IT

Print Page | Close Window