URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=144757
Printed Date: Oct 19 2017 at 5:39pm

Topic: Lord, Im Sorry!!
Posted By: nella
Subject: Lord, Im Sorry!!
Date Posted: Jul 31 2008 at 12:16pm
Lord, I'm Sorry!
Bishop Donald Hilliard

The sacrifices of God are a broken spirit:  a broken and a contrite heart, O God, thou wilt not despise. Psalms 51:17 (KJV)

http://rs6.net/tn.jsp?e=001dAoI2m9T3Yi25fCuSOKlvYkoJD9n_78awUxYLZmt_O6UcBW3214Wxon5-vq_-8iSmJPQ4Qlm6i8AelF6VdSUhVq3IZJ_Pxa8ykcdj1rqByPn4LLp5wGc2-2A74dfmykZ6Jf3TQ9RbHsfNxegomB09A==" rel="no follow - Un-repented sin can lead to a stronghold.  You see first of all I need to be sorry for my sin, not because I got caught in it.  I want to be sorry for my sin because I displeased God. 

I want to be sorry for my sin because I transgressed against the God that has done so much for me.  I don't want to act like I'm sorry because you caught me or because you read my phone bill and my phone bill was not right.  I don't want to be sorry because someone exposed me.  I don't want to be sorry because someone got pregnant out of wedlock.  I don't want to be sorry because you caught me in the Lotto line.  I want to be sorry because I'm sorry. 

And until we have confessed our sin before a Holy God, all our sin - everything that displeases Him, we walk around with unforgiven sin and we build strongholds up in our lives. 

Join me in prayer--

Lord,

I ask forgiveness for my sin.  I am truly sorry that I have sinned against you and you only.    I confess all of my sin, those done consciously and unconsciously and I am truly sorry that I have transgressed against you.  Wash me pure with the blood of the Lamb.  Create in me a new heart and renew a right spirit within me that I may worship you in spirit and in truth and leave a sanctified life before you.

In Jesus' Name... amen.

Replies:
Posted By: Zuriel
Date Posted: Oct 06 2008 at 3:56am
Thumbs%20Up IJN, amen!

Posted By: Gezelle
Date Posted: Oct 07 2008 at 12:08am
amen!Embarrassed

Posted By: Jean
Date Posted: Oct 08 2008 at 3:29pm
Thank you Nella...blessed is the name of the Lord Jesus!

Print Page | Close Window