Forum Name: MEN
Forum Description: You Can't Live with them and You Can't Kill Them
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=141687
Printed Date: Dec 15 2018 at 2:58am

Topic: Black MEN DONT LIKE BLACK WOMEN ANYMORE
Posted By: sacrifice1234
Subject: Black MEN DONT LIKE BLACK WOMEN ANYMORE
Date Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 1:37pm
NOW before anyone jumps to any conclusions i have nothing against mixed race,white or any other fare skined women.
BUT black men just dont seem to be intrested in dark skinned black women anymore and some cases black women in general.

I was sitting in the class sroom in college and the guys where having there chat and 1 of them(dark skined) came out with'Black girls should go into hibernation because its all about mixed race girls.'
Then another come out with' THERE BEING WIPED OUT'

That never really stuck the knife in because i knew it was coming anyway so for him to say this just made me sure of it.

I DNT EVEN KNOW WHAT TO SAY ABOUT THIS.

This might be a little strange because i light skinned and i feel this way.But the fact that is that im BLACK despite what shade.

Replies:
Posted By: AppleCheeks
Date Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 5:16pm
It is very sad and unfortunately there are a lot of "young" black men that feel this way.  I still see older black men supporting black women and also some young ones at times, but the best thing to do is not look  for a man that necessarily "looks" like you.   Find love "wherever" it may show up.  You may find yourself happier with someone else than you ever could have been with a black man.

Know that you are beautiful, all of the things that those men spoke are out of "INSECURITIES" they are sooo whipped that they can't think for themselves, they are always following the crowd.  But there is going to be a sad day for them, because everyone reaps what they so, and unfortunately for them I am seeing a lot more white girls going back to white guys, because they are starting to deal with the same drama we did.

But either way that is their problem, and just remember black men DO NOT define Black women's beauty. Only you and God can.

Posted By: ShyGuy07
Date Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 6:55pm
My friend said something like this to me and I'm gonna tell you the same thing I told her: DO NOT BELIEVE THE HYPE. There are plenty of Black men out there (like myself) who love Black women more than any other race, despite how dark/light you are. You can't let a few guys make you feel this way.

Posted By: JaneLane
Date Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 10:34pm

I understand where you're coming from .. And the thing is, the second they see you with a white boy, they have soooo much to say. Hypocrites!

Posted By: Lyricale07
Date Posted: Jul 14 2008 at 11:26pm

Yup, with all the mixed girls, now light skinned is the new dark skinned I guess...I'm speaking in terms of how light skinned girls were more coveted back then but not it's all about mixed chick ....it's like all black girls [regardless of shade] are what dark skinned girls were in the 90's [not checked for as much] and mixed girls are the new light skinned [what the guys are checkin for]

Colorism is a B!tch 

Posted By: Mayda
Date Posted: Jul 15 2008 at 3:29am
Originally posted by sacrifice1234 sacrifice1234 wrote:

NOW before anyone jumps to any conclusions i have nothing against mixed race,white or any other fare skined women.
BUT black men just dont seem to be intrested in dark skinned black women anymore and some cases black women in general.

I was sitting in the class sroom in college and the guys where having there chat and 1 of them(dark skined) came out with'Black girls should go into hibernation because its all about mixed race girls.'

That never really stuck the knife in because i knew it was coming anyway so for him to say this just made me sure of it.

This might be a little strange because i light skinned and i feel this way.But the fact that is that im BLACK despite what shade.

God..they said that?? And they're in college? WOW....
I know not ALL black men  are like this, but it doesn't seem like that these fools are in a minority.

Well I wouldn't wait on being "instyle"....I used to care what people would say about us, but not anymore.

And the thought that I used to feel like selling out, because my boyfriend is white. I used to feel like I'm supposed to be with a black man, but it all seems ridiculous when you hear them talking.

Posted By: bsquared86
Date Posted: Jul 15 2008 at 4:21am

if they're saying dumb sh!t like that then we don't want them either lol

but seriously people need to stop acting like a certain skin color is 'going out of style' when it comes to finding a mate. love who you love, like who you like but don't disrespect the people you don't find appealing. so you like mixed girls? GREAT. light skin? AWESOME. dark skin? FANTASTIC. but don't go around bashing people who don't fit your mold of a perfect mate because trust and believe with an attitude like that they don't want you either.

Posted By: impervious99
Date Posted: Jul 15 2008 at 9:07am

Well for one thing..hopefully you see now the just because someone is in college that doesn't make them smart!!!    I'm sure you know that that is absurd and it shows ignorance on THOSE mens' part.   Furthermore, dont worry about people who dont like you...migrate toward those who do.  Find more positive Black men to be around.

You are right..black is black...we need to get off that complexion nonsense...so sad.

Posted By: princessedouard
Date Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 12:56pm
I honestly don't think black women are losing "our" men to any other race of women, what me and my husband have noticed is that for example if you look @ the nba or nfl it may, make you think we are b/c the interracial couples are broadcasted way more than the black couples, but I know for a fact that there are a lot more black stars that are with black wives than any other race, and also on the street same thing when we as black women see black men with a white women it stands out in our minds and yes we are seeing it more but believe me I'm not trying to bash black men b/c I believe that I have a good one, but in my opinion they are not the cream of the crop, and honestly if there were no interracial dating it would still be hard to find a good black men (depending on what you consider a good black men) because black women are furthering there education twice as much as the black men and most women want to find an equal and to be honest there are a lot of black men that cannot equal a strong black women, but believe there are some out there and they are looking for black women of every shade b/c that's what makes us beautiful we come in every shade.

Posted By: sanja
Date Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 6:58pm
unfortunately this seems to be true... where i live more and more are with white women (these women look nasty to me -- crackhead-ish in some cases).

also i think people should stop focusing on just the interracial aspect -- the black men still with black women tend to treat them disdainfully.  they have abandoned black women period, not just through interracial dating.  

i wish black women would just admit this to themselves and cut their losses.  we will continue to be taken for granted as long as we stay competing for a dwindling pool of men.

Posted By: GracieAnn
Date Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by sanja sanja wrote:

unfortunately this seems to be true... where i live more and more are with white women (these women look nasty to me -- crackhead-ish in some cases).

also i think people should stop focusing on just the interracial aspect -- the black men still with black women tend to treat them disdainfully.  they have abandoned black women period, not just through interracial dating.  

i wish black women would just admit this to themselves and cut their losses.  we will continue to be taken for granted as long as we stay competing for a dwindling pool of men.

So are you saying that black women should date men of other races and discount black men?

Posted By: Keena76
Date Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 10:59pm
everyone is entitled to their opinion.  i definitely wouldn't feel bad about their comments either.  men that type of stupid mentality is doing black women a favor by going to the other side. 

now about interracial dating.  i don't understand why some people are making a big deal about this.  date/marry who you like/love is about what makes you happy.

if you do decide to date outside your race; don't put down the women/men of your own race.  It shows that you have no pride or love for your own race. 

Date Posted: Jul 16 2008 at 11:54pm
Originally posted by GracieAnn GracieAnn wrote:

Originally posted by sanja sanja wrote:

So are you saying that black women should date men of other races and discount black men?

no, i don't think black women should discount black men at all.  i think there are still many who are good guys.  but numbers are not on our side.  black women are gonna have to start opening themselves up to other men.  (i'll never understand why sistas hate on BW who date interracially... it means less competition lol.)

Posted By: Amby
Date Posted: Jul 17 2008 at 1:08pm
Who wants to go through life worrying about who
s "going out of style"?
Life is too short to worry about that crap.
That's the problem with some people these days.
Always focusing on the NEGATIVE.
I don't hang around people like that. Helllll no.

Love is color-blind. Most of these men are just scouting out women for lustful reasons. In college saying mess like that, they need to GROW UP.
Go for love and how you enjoy being w/ someone, and not on their color.

Posted By: Moniquenuss
Date Posted: Jul 17 2008 at 1:58pm
Its sad that young black males can think that way about Beautiful black women! I myself am what my firend call burnt carmel! <- I donno I go to a HBCU and we come up with some strange names! But at my school the women that seem to be the prettiest are the Chocolate sistas but those are the ones that are single for the most part. but on the other hand we are very close to the navy base and all of the white men are in love with these women! So all I can say is to each is own. When you do find the one that your in love with color shouldnt matter!

Posted By: sweetdslollipop
Date Posted: Jul 17 2008 at 5:49pm
well, what can you do?

and why are u worried? ur'e lightskinned. lol. i'm sure they're still scoping for you.

Date Posted: Jul 18 2008 at 12:21am
Originally posted by sweetdslollipop sweetdslollipop wrote:

well, what can you do?

and why are u worried? ur'e lightskinned. lol. i'm sure they're still scoping for you.
I'm lightskinned and they ain't checking for me neither. Mixed girls are the new lightskinned.LOL

Posted By: sacrifice1234
Date Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 7:52am
wheather lightskinned im still black.

Posted By: sdr13
Date Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 11:41am
Originally posted by MeowAndPurr MeowAndPurr wrote:

I understand where you're coming from .. And the thing is, the second they see you with a white boy, they have soooo much to say. Hypocrites!

I definitely agree with you. I was having a conversation with one of my exes and he was whining about wanting to get with a latino girl. I told him that love can come in many races and I may find love with a white guy. Well as soon as I said that he caught an attitude and said "Well don't talk to me anymore if you do, that's just nasty." My reaction was .

Date Posted: Jul 20 2008 at 11:23pm
I think it's sad that we're the only race of women who have to wonder whether men of out own race still find us attractive or not.

Unfortunately, I honestly believe that the black guys who DO stick with black women nowadays is only because they like a woman with a natural looking large behind...which leaves black girls who aren't as endowed simply out of luck.Unhappy

Date Posted: Jul 21 2008 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by vintagenarcissa vintagenarcissa wrote:

You should see all the guys on youtube bitching about how "horrible" black women are. Apparently we ALL have attitudes, are over weight or have bad weaves are are overly materialistic and that's why black men don't want us. And those aren't even the college age ones. These are post grads, married men etc.

I used to watch some videos from these guys on youtube and it made me feel really bad about myself because I don't want to be clumped into this group to which I do not belong. But I got over that and stopped watching the videos and stopped paying attention to that mess because I wholly believe that there's someone out there for everyone and in the end that will transcend all trends and fads and whatever nonscene society can cook up.

Yeah those guys are ignorant for generalizing like that. I'm the total opposite of every black female steretype you could think of, and I know quite a few black women who are the same way. Apparently these guys have been in the hood too much and/or messing around with the wrong chicks.

Posted By: Melyssah
Date Posted: Jul 21 2008 at 5:58pm

Why is it always a dark skinned dude saying some messed up s#$% like this! I'm only saying this based on MY experience...forgive me if I'm generalizing...I'm just tired of it! I don't need anyone like that around me anyways. They're not limiting themselves to black women...I'm not limiting myself to black men (although I love black men)...so its all good!

Posted By: JGCwayZeBaby
Date Posted: Jul 21 2008 at 8:46pm
I don't really worry about men that limit themselves by saying they're not interested in an entire race of people. If black guys don't like me... so what? There's every color in the rainbow left so I'm not too heart broken. I don't limit myself, I like all kinds of guys =)

Posted By: honeyb87
Date Posted: Jul 30 2008 at 6:11pm
I Heart latino and asian menEmbarrassed

Posted By: Exotic Bajan
Date Posted: Jul 30 2008 at 8:01pm
Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Me too. Big%20smile

Posted By: Totallycool
Date Posted: Jul 31 2008 at 7:04pm
Originally posted by Lyricale07 Lyricale07 wrote:

Originally posted by vintagenarcissa vintagenarcissa wrote:

You should see all the guys on youtube bitching about how "horrible" black women are. Apparently we ALL have attitudes, are over weight or have bad weaves are are overly materialistic and that's why black men don't want us. And those aren't even the college age ones. These are post grads, married men etc.

I used to watch some videos from these guys on youtube and it made me feel really bad about myself because I don't want to be clumped into this group to which I do not belong. But I got over that and stopped watching the videos and stopped paying attention to that mess because I wholly believe that there's someone out there for everyone and in the end that will transcend all trends and fads and whatever nonscene society can cook up.

Yeah those guys are ignorant for generalizing like that. I'm the total opposite of every black female steretype you could think of, and I know quite a few black women who are the same way. Apparently these guys have been in the hood too much and/or messing around with the wrong chicks.

Yes I have seen some of those videos. Infact, one rant had me LMAO cuz it was sooooo comical and sooooooo stereotypical and did not represent me AT ALL! I never take that mess personal cuz usually its hood rats talking about other hood rats.

Black men like that KNOW all black women arent neck-rollin, finger snappin, overweight, cheaply dressed, evil, hussies! They KNOW we're a good catch. And they always forget til they lose us. Cuz the same men who say that mess 6/10x end up with a trailor park, overweight, flat bodied(or surgically inhanced), cheaply dressed, not so great, hussie non black girl.

They use that speech to #1. convince themselves its okay in their own mind to date every woman EXCEPT for black women and #2. To control us so when they cant get their dream girl they still have a pool of women who thinks that only black men will EVER EVER EVER give them love. All the while we create new threads and conversations about neglect and lack of worth when we could be broadening our horizons! I used to obsess in my head everytime I saw a black man date out. But now I say, more power to him cuz hes doing what he wants to do. And by the 3rd grade I was the ONLY black girl who didnt pledge to ONLY like black boys! I still fill that way!

I still have love for black men. Good black men just like every good man. Dont settle ladys! Maybe the reason black women obsess about it is because we are too SCARED to date out ourselves. FREE YOUR MIND!

And another thing. Too many of our symbols of beauty look like darker skinned white women. Think about that and  meditate

Posted By: ivyxl
Date Posted: Jul 31 2008 at 8:15pm
Originally posted by Exotic Bajan Exotic Bajan wrote:

Originally posted by honeyb87 honeyb87 wrote:

Me too. Big%20smile

me threeLOL

Date Posted: Jul 31 2008 at 9:55pm
Originally posted by Totallycool Totallycool wrote:

I still have love for black men. Good black men just like every good man. Dont settle ladys! Maybe the reason black women obsess about it is because we are too SCARED to date out ourselves. FREE YOUR MIND

That's a nice thought and all, but the reality is that most men of other races aren't interested in black women. They have women of their own races or other races that are closer to the ideal of beauty, whom they prefer. With that and the growing population of black men who prefer other races of women, out options are becoming limited and more of us will end up alone.

Posted By: Malika
Date Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 6:58am

I still have love for black men. Good black men just like every good man. Dont settle ladys! Maybe the reason black women obsess about it is because we are too SCARED to date out ourselves. FREE YOUR MIND

That's a nice thought and all, but the reality is that most men of other races aren't interested in black women. They have women of their own races or other races that are closer to the ideal of beauty, whom they prefer. With that and the growing population of black men who prefer other races of women, out options are becoming limited and more of us will end up alone.

Please speak for yourself n' your friends, thanks!

Date Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 12:15pm
Originally posted by Malika Malika wrote:

Please speak for yourself n' your friends, thanks!

You sure about that?Confused

Posted By: iNFATUATE
Date Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 12:25pm
Black men are wanted by almost all. http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/member_profile.asp?PF=17145&FID=119" rel="no follow - Lyricale07  is right, it's not the same for black women. I'm not saying noone wants us but just not as many are attracted to black women as black men.
Not that I care. If I see and want it, i go get it. 

Posted By: IONENABILLION
Date Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 6:08pm
I also agree with http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/member_profile.asp?PF=17145&FID=119" rel="no follow - Lyricale07 . Most men of other races do not think of black women IF they consider dating outside their race. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying a BW can't get a white guy or ever but usually white guys only approach BW that have characteristics that they find attractive (like every other man). For ex. I noticed that the black women that white guys date are usually slim and/or in shape. Most black women aren't slim and/or in shape. Now, I'm not making a generalization so don't twist my words. I said MOST not ALL.  I know I only been approached by one white guy in my life. Not counting, just making a point. I also noticed that the white guys that do date black women are usually the Eminem type but the clean cut white guys usually stick to their own or date asian women.

Posted By: hunnybunny
Date Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 6:20pm
I have been hearing this from black guys alot.
I also hear for a dark skin girl that I am pretty.
it's unfortunate that we are in mentally slavery because to me black people are more quicker to accept another race into their family than any other race..just for "prettier hair" and for the light skin color
I think that we are brainwashed from this society. We are taught to think from the media that being darkskin isn't attractive.
I love being my color because i stand out
and I am a ful 36 D, i consider myself slim.thick and i can honestly say alot of other races have hit on me...but i just love JAMAICAN MEN ( please don't knock me..it's just something i prefer)
I am tired of people sterotyping and judging...it's bullsh*t.
and dark skin men that say that need to shut up and wake up..
all races are nice or whatever..but the black race isn't biged up enough only copied.

so i am gonna say it
THE BLACKIER THE BERRY THE SWEETIER THE JUICE//
AND MI LOVE BEING BLACK..IT IS A BEAUTIFUL THING AND VERY SEXYSmile

Posted By: SimplyBlunt
Date Posted: Aug 01 2008 at 11:00pm
I think as black women, we downplay our abilities to attract men of other races. Most men of other races may not approach black women as much because of social stigma or negative stereotypes but in the cases that they do, once they go black the don't go back! I personally believe black women are the most beautiful women in the world, and most "attractive" traits are usually found in black women. Yes, there's always gonna be the idiots who have something negative to say about black women but I find that many men of other races are more accepting of black women and their physical appearance. How many times do you see black men reject black women who are "too dark", whose hair is "too nappy" or has doesn't have a big butt or boobs? From my experience, there are many black men out there who would reject me for those reasons I listed above so why should I continue to chase after someone who doesn't even want me? Not to say I'm not attracted to black men because I am but I'm not gonna bother chasing after black men who continue to reject me and put me down over something as frivolous as me being too dark or acting too white, etc. To add to this, I also believe many black women don't want to date interacially because they don't want to be labeled a sellout or be seen as some man's sex object. In some instances, you do have men of other races who go after black women so they can have the pleasure of saying they f*cked a black girl but we as black women should be cautious and aware of men like this. I was actually reading an article a few days ago about black women dating interacially and how some black women settle or play up for men of other races by doing things they would NEVER do for a black man just because the man is of a different race. I don't see this to be as much as an issue for black women but moreso for black men who go head over heels for women of other races and treat them like gold yet when they were with a black woman they treated her like sh*t.

Posted By: Totallycool
Date Posted: Aug 02 2008 at 12:12am
First of all, what countries are you guys from??? Cuz I hear different things about interracial dating from people who vacation and live abroad and the US is ranked one of the worste. Surprise surprise.

Also take into account that african AMERICANS (if your in the us) only take up 12% of the population. A lesser percentage is black female. THERE ARE TONS OF OPTIONS! STOP DWELLING ON PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE SAME NEGATIVE STATE OF MIND AS YOU!

Black women are gorgeous! And dont you think for a second that any other race of women, especially white, is any less PLAIN or AVERAGE or doesnt have their fair share of ugly people! Look at white celebrities! Getting lip and breast and butt augmentations! Tanning to look more "exotic" or "healthy". taking ribs out to have a curvier waist line! 

You want to know why I think black american women get hit on tremendously less:
1. Ghetto stereotypes-the way you dress and speak influence this
2. Social stigma- will you be able to hang in th same circles as him. Will you be understanding of his culture and will you let him in to yours.
3. The most hurtful form of regection:"I dont date out of my race"-how would you like to hear that from just 1 man of a certain race. Often, non-black men hear that from black women, word of mouth gets around that black women only date black men. And that is exactly what happened isnt that the case?
4. More black women in th us are overweight than many other races
5. We dont have our own beauty standard

Date Posted: Aug 02 2008 at 12:36am

First of all, what countries are you guys from???

THERE ARE TONS OF OPTIONS! STOP DWELLING ON PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE SAME NEGATIVE STATE OF MIND AS YOU!

I live in the US, and where I live 2/3rds of black guys are with white or hispanic women. If that's all I see, what else am I supposed to believe?

You're going to have to let me know where these options are though. The main reason why we are the least married/desired in the US is because we are the furthest away from the white standard of beauty. Point blank.

Posted By: IceQueen
Date Posted: Aug 02 2008 at 10:11am
Come to the UK. The stats are over 50% of black men are with non black partners. Now aint that a bitch!

Posted By: chica_canella
Date Posted: Aug 02 2008 at 10:24pm

well, what can you do?

I'm lightskinned and they ain't checking for me neither. Mixed girls are the new lightskinned.LOL

you mean you are light skinned with "wide" features.

Date Posted: Aug 02 2008 at 10:32pm

First of all, what countries are you guys from???

THERE ARE TONS OF OPTIONS! STOP DWELLING ON PEOPLE WHO ARE IN THE SAME NEGATIVE STATE OF MIND AS YOU!

I live in the US, and where I live 2/3rds of black guys are with white or hispanic women. If that's all I see, what else am I supposed to believe?

You're going to have to let me know where these options are though. The main reason why we are the least married/desired in the US is because we are the furthest away from the white standard of beauty. Point blank.

No, I don't think that is it at all. You can't look at the AA race and judge them on the same standards of White Americans or even African immigrants because we have a different history. A history of slavery and those dynamics effect how we react with each other.  Slavery is one of the main catalysts of relations between black men and black women.

Date Posted: Aug 02 2008 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by chica_canella chica_canella wrote:

well, what can you do?

Say what now? Confused

No, I don't think that is it at all. You can't look at the AA race and judge them on the same standards of White Americans or even African immigrants because we have a different history. A history of slavery and those dynamics effect how we react with each other.  Slavery is one of the main catalysts of relations between black men and black women.

I know about al that, about how at one point black people couldn't marry at all, and how black men were taken away from their families. But EVERYONE has succumbed to the white standard of beauty at one point and that's what I'm talking about.

Date Posted: Aug 03 2008 at 10:47am

well, what can you do?

Say what now? Confused

I know about al that, about how at one point black people couldn't marry at all, and how black men were taken away from their families. But EVERYONE has succumbed to the white standard of beauty at one point and that's what I'm talking about.

Okay, so u know about all of this and doesn't think that has effected the psyche of black people in anyway. The fact that black men and women were in spiritual bondage and how that has effected us today is tremendously.  It's spiritual transference. Black men were in bondage through chains in the 19th century and other centuries, now that spirit of bondage seems to have been transferred to this current generation.

Black men were constantly taken from their families and made to breed with black wenches, as black women were raped, degraded and never had a real male role model in their life because the big black stud was to affraid to fight back because he would likely be whipped within the grasp of death or killed.

It's more than the Eurocentric features thing because black men and black women are still in large marrying each other when they do marry. The problem is the relations between black men and women not taking trying to get it right from the jump or either trying but seem to be missing the mark. I could see if black men were not living with, impregnating or having any romantic relationships whatsoever with black women but this is not happening and most black men are not leaving these women to marry or be with white women.

Even when they are with white women, I see just as many unwed relationships or just as many white women lugging around biracial children with a black man never to be seen. So, if it was all about placing Euro standards of beauty on a higher pedestal then these women would be married but obviously they aren't because the same thing happening to black "baby mamas" is happening to white ones too. The underlying factor or denominator in all of this is the black men.

And I meant that if you there are some light skin blacks that can look biracial because their features may be neutral and there are others that can't because they have wider features. Not saying biracial people don't have wider features but most of the time, they have neutral or in the middle features.

Date Posted: Aug 08 2008 at 5:13pm
BUMP

I know there's gotta be more people who are seeing what I'm seeing daily.

Posted By: wezy2005
Date Posted: Aug 09 2008 at 11:16am

BUMP

I know there's gotta be more people who are seeing what I'm seeing daily.

Yup i see it alot also.I live on long island NY area.My observation is that i'm starting to see more BLACK MEN with WHITE or HISPANIC WOMEN.On my street alone i got 2 black young men next door who date hispanic women and a young black dude across the street with a white woman.

Now if they all were all good looking and "about something" ,then....Angry..... 

Am i concerned?........HELL NAW!!!Ouch

As a black woman my concern is losing all the good catches.....the rest can have the RIFF RAFTS!!!

Date Posted: Aug 09 2008 at 5:47pm
so what do you tell urself when he is a good catch?

Posted By: anique
Date Posted: Aug 10 2008 at 1:35am
....It does appear that way in some communities. Unfortunately, the media is the culprit.

Posted By: Acosya2
Date Posted: Aug 10 2008 at 6:11pm
F@$K the media....F@$K stereotypes. The fact is black men have turned into f@$king monsters!! Seriously good for nothing! I have in the suburbs and watch these men married to non-black women. They treat them like TRASH!!!

I'm sick of looking out for black guys....they don't look at me pass someone to F@$K! Its funny how these same guys who can't stand black women  nearly break their necks to watch one walk by!

I'm just sick of seeing black women raising young, black boys who are gonna grow up and turn on them! Its SAD, most of these guys have dark skinned mothers. I'm dark skinned, I'm beautiful, and I'm not gonna sacrifice my life for some no good negro that wants a non-black women to talk S&%T to.

Wow....rant much, LOL

Posted By: ladybugstar130
Date Posted: Aug 10 2008 at 6:43pm
My reasoning behind this is that because that's all Black Men see nowadays. Turn on the TV and almost every girl on there is Mixed. Its kinda like subliminal. First, it was the white girls everywhere ( I wish they'd just stay home they getting in my way!) now it's mixed chicks. Alot of guys always ask me if I'm mixed and when I say no they kinda ease off. GEESH

Date Posted: Aug 10 2008 at 8:08pm
Originally posted by Acosya2 Acosya2 wrote:

F@$K the media....F@$K stereotypes. The fact is black men have turned into f@$king monsters!! Seriously good for nothing! I have in the suburbs and watch these men married to non-black women. They treat them like TRASH!!!

I'm sick of looking out for black guys....they don't look at me pass someone to F@$K! Its funny how these same guys who can't stand black women  nearly break their necks to watch one walk by!

I'm just sick of seeing black women raising young, black boys who are gonna grow up and turn on them! Its SAD, most of these guys have dark skinned mothers. I'm dark skinned, I'm beautiful, and I'm not gonna sacrifice my life for some no good negro that wants a non-black women to talk S&%T to.

Wow....rant much, LOL

WHOA! Breathe, whoo-sahLOL

I don't think all black guys are like that at all...and I DEFINITELY don't think they've become monsters, that's just as harsh as the things some of them say about us. You don't wanna stoop to that level.

I just think that the ones who diss black women need to get their minds right. I mean, black women are a reflection of black men and vice versa so when a black dude says he doesn't like black women, it's as if he's denying a part of himself.

Date Posted: Aug 10 2008 at 8:16pm
i went out today. church, downtown, festival, bus, walking, out and about.
saw like at the most 4 black couples, saw 1 black female, white male couple, and i swear i'm not lying. more than 10 black male, white female couples, and alot of them with kids too. i just lost count afterwhile because it was starting to piss me off and i was trying to block it out of my mind. i don't even try to make eye contact with them anymore. ughh

Date Posted: Aug 10 2008 at 9:21pm

saw like at the most 4 black couples, saw 1 black female, white male couple, and i swear i'm not lying. more than 10 black male, white female couples, and alot of them with kids too. i just lost count afterwhile because it was starting to piss me off and i was trying to block it out of my mind. i don't even try to make eye contact with them anymore. ughh

That's similar to what I see on an average day, except it's more like:

2 black couples

15+ black dude/white chick couples

and then all the other black people I see are alone.

occasionally [twice a week] I'll see a black chick with a white or hispanic dude

I'm so used to it that I can't get pissed, it's just a little disheartening

Date Posted: Aug 10 2008 at 10:00pm
yea, it's kind of annoying. but what makes me feel better is that according to BHM it's not reality. we're just blowing things out of proportions. so i just hope they're right even though i never experience the positive things they experience.

Date Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 12:43am
Originally posted by ladybugstar130 ladybugstar130 wrote:

My reasoning behind this is that because that's all Black Men see nowadays. Turn on the TV and almost every girl on there is Mixed. Its kinda like subliminal. First, it was the white girls everywhere ( I wish they'd just stay home they getting in my way!) now it's mixed chicks. Alot of guys always ask me if I'm mixed and when I say no they kinda ease off. GEESH

you don't want men like this. Even if you are mixed, tell them you aren't just to see where they are coming from.

You don't want someone who has a fetish.

Date Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 12:49am

Originally posted by Acosya2 Acosya2 wrote:

Wow....rant much, LOL

WHOA! Breathe, whoo-sahLOL

I don't think all black guys are like that at all...and I DEFINITELY don't think they've become monsters, that's just as harsh as the things some of them say about us. You don't wanna stoop to that level.

I just think that the ones who diss black women need to get their minds right. I mean, black women are a reflection of black men and vice versa so when a black dude says he doesn't like black women, it's as if he's denying a part of himself.

No, i hear them saying they don't like full black women because their features are to broad like a man's features. They say it's okay for men to have these features but not women. I don't get it.

Date Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 12:51am

wow...u sound upset!LOL

Date Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 2:48am
Black men need a rehabilitation center because this madness needs to end now! I just don't understand now. It's not so much the inter racial relationships that is the problem, but like I said before, I know for a fact that 95% of the black men who I see in a inter racial relationship most likely do not date black women and exclusively date inter racially. If you exclusively date inter racially, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

Date Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 10:56am
Originally posted by SimplyBlunt SimplyBlunt wrote:

Black men need a rehabilitation center because this madness needs to end now! I just don't understand now. It's not so much the inter racial relationships that is the problem, but like I said before, I know for a fact that 95% of the black men who I see in a inter racial relationship most likely do not date black women and exclusively date inter racially. If you exclusively date inter racially, YOU HAVE A PROBLEM.

Maybe they think African-American women are just the sterotypes they see on tv. Kind of ironic since they have just as many bad stereotypes about them.

Either way, it's not a good thing.

Posted By: B1ack
Date Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 12:42pm
You guys need to chill out. Seriously. So what if you see a lot of Black men with non-Black women? There are plenty of good Black guys out here (myself included) who prefer Black women more than any other race, but we're usually the "nice/good" guys who often get passed over for the jerks (I'm not trying to start a men vs women thread but this is true).  I think you guys are overreacting a lot...
I've never dated a white/non-black woman, and I doubt that I ever will, but you can't believe that dudes who dates interracially have a problem. That is ludicrous. That is their preference and nothing you do can change who he is. Most of you guys need to chill out and really think about what you are typing. This animosity between Black men and women is hurting our community. (I'm not blaming anyone because I know there are plenty of good-for-nothing Black men out here but there are also plenty who are making something out of their lives and want Black women to share it with )

Date Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 12:48pm
Get the fucc outta here. Black men are monsters now because the ones who you chose to interact with turned out to be losers? That doesn't allow you to make horrible generalizations about all Black men. Refer to my post above.  You can't be serious with this.

Date Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by B1ackHope B1ackHope wrote:

Get the fucc outta here. Black men are monsters now because the ones who you chose to interact with turned out to be losers? That doesn't allow you to make horrible generalizations about all Black men. Refer to my post above.  You can't be serious with this.

LMBO...I personally find this whole thread hillarious! Yeah, and some posters do need to chill out cause' they can not control what the AA man likes! You can't do it! Just worry about yourself cause' sitting up worrying who the African-American man dates is not going to help you meet your man.Smile

Posted By: ShyDoll
Date Posted: Aug 11 2008 at 4:58pm
Hmmm...how does a mixed girl differ from a black girl? [sorry if this is a stupid question]
I tend to ignore those kind of guys...yuck. I find that a lot of people take this issue too seriously. My aunt she ALWAYS complains about mixed women and non-black women [mostly non-black women] taking all the black men and I'm sorry she feels that way. I would like to tell her that black isn't her ONLY option and that those guys who put other women above black women aren't the kind of guy she wants anyways.
A lot of mixed girls aren't light, I'm mixed and I'm not light, I'm brown.

Date Posted: Aug 12 2008 at 10:44am
Originally posted by ShyDoll ShyDoll wrote:

Hmmm...how does a mixed girl differ from a black girl? [sorry if this is a stupid question]
I tend to ignore those kind of guys...yuck. I find that a lot of people take this issue too seriously. My aunt she ALWAYS complains about mixed women and non-black women [mostly non-black women] taking all the black men and I'm sorry she feels that way. I would like to tell her that black isn't her ONLY option and that those guys who put other women above black women aren't the kind of guy she wants anyways.
A lot of mixed girls aren't light, I'm mixed and I'm not light, I'm brown.

It depends on what you are mixed with. And if you are speaking looks-wise, it is hard to say within the African-American ethnicity since you have some people who claim AA that look white or mixed due to their family lineage.

Date Posted: Aug 12 2008 at 5:41pm

Because mixed women are seen as more exotic and less black which in this society is more desirable. It may not be in your skin tone but it's most likely in your facial features, something that isn't typically black.

Date Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 4:39pm
chica canella and Lyricale07, thanks for clearing that up for me.
But still I feel as though 1/2 or 3/4 and in some cases 1/4 black women have the same "undesirable" traits as black women [curvy figure, brownish skin, curly hair] so I think we're all in the same boat.

Date Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 7:01pm

Being the fact that so many black men are dating outside of their race in a few years the single mother rate & AIDs rate will increase within these other races of women. I'm just being honest.  Being with a black man is not a prize, their just like any other man. Just because a black man is with a non black woman doesn't mean he's treating her good. I have Hispanic, white, & Asian friends that are in relationships with black men ...and those men put them through HELL. And these are with college educated professional black men. These men do everything from infidelity, to stealing from their $, to running off for a few days & returning with no explanation. I'm not bashing black men....I'm just stating the truth. So as far as I'm concerned non black women can have black men. Because I'm perfectly happy with my hispanic fiance'. Tongue And if I was single I would definately date outside of my race like I've always done. Black men aren't my only option & never have been .

Date Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 7:48pm
"Being the fact that so many black men are dating outside of their race in a few years the single mother rate & AIDs rate will increase within these other races of women. I'm just being honest.  Being with a black man is not a prize, their just like any other man. Just because a black man is with a non black woman doesn't mean he's treating her good. I have Hispanic, white, & Asian friends that are in relationships with black men ...and those men put them through HELL. And these are with college educated professional black men. These men do everything from infidelity, to stealing from their $, to running off for a few days & returning with no explanation. I'm not bashing black men....I'm just stating the truth. So as far as I'm concerned non black women can have black men. Because I'm perfectly happy with my hispanic fiance'. Tongue And if I was single I would definately date outside of my race like I've always done. Black men aren't my only option & never have been ."

Sounds like Black men bashing to me fam. So since you feel so many Black men are dating non-Black women that means that the single-mother and AIDS rates will inherently rise in these groups of women? Wow.

Step back and look at your post. A few of your non-Black female friends are dating loser men who happen to be Black and you feel that this allows you to make blanket statements like this? You sound real bitter right now. Like you were hurt by a few Black men who were jerks ( but who you CHOSE to date) and now you are acting like all of us are heathens.

There are PLENTY of good Black men out here who want to be with a Black women but the ridiculous comments in this thread would make you believe that us good Black men are extinct.

Posted By: LadyVee
Date Posted: Aug 14 2008 at 5:17pm
i don't see the logic in this. sounds like bashing to me too. bitterness against black men perhaps?

Posted By: Andromeda
Date Posted: Aug 16 2008 at 3:30pm

WHO CARES WHAT BLACK MEN DATE???  IF they want to date a white woman.....let them!!!

If they dislike black women....GREAT!  Those are the men you want to avoid anyway. Any black man that uses the flaws of a black woman as an excuse to date outside of their race aren't worth squat.

I just feel sorry for that other woman of color that are inheriting these negative thinking men.  Because if they (black men) think negative of their OWN RACE.  They will eventually think that way about their white, hispanic, etc women as well.

Posted By: blue06
Date Posted: Aug 16 2008 at 3:46pm
WHENEVER BLACK MEN MAKE SOMETHING OF THEMSELVES THEY CLAIM THAT THERE AREN'T ANY BLACK WOMEN OUT THERE ON THEIR LEVEL WHO IS 'NON-GHETTO' /SOPHISTICATED/ UNDERSTANDING and what have you.

whatever.

THOSE BLACK MEN JUST AREN'T ATTRACTED TO BLACK GIRLS FULL STOP.

I consider myself to be on the road to success. I've had my written work published/I'm at university/ I'm making money.

SO WHERE ARE ALL THOSE MEN WHO SAY THEY COULDN'T FIND A GIRL LIKE ME.

Taye diggs I WANT YOU

Date Posted: Aug 16 2008 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by B1ackHope B1ackHope wrote:

"Being the fact that so many black men are dating outside of their race in a few years the single mother rate & AIDs rate will increase within these other races of women. I'm just being honest.  Being with a black man is not a prize, their just like any other man. Just because a black man is with a non black woman doesn't mean he's treating her good. I have Hispanic, white, & Asian friends that are in relationships with black men ...and those men put them through HELL. And these are with college educated professional black men. These men do everything from infidelity, to stealing from their $, to running off for a few days & returning with no explanation. I'm not bashing black men....I'm just stating the truth. So as far as I'm concerned non black women can have black men. Because I'm perfectly happy with my hispanic fiance'. Tongue And if I was single I would definately date outside of my race like I've always done. Black men aren't my only option & never have been ."

Sounds like Black men bashing to me fam. So since you feel so many Black men are dating non-Black women that means that the single-mother and AIDS rates will inherently rise in these groups of women? Wow.

Step back and look at your post. A few of your non-Black female friends are dating loser men who happen to be Black and you feel that this allows you to make blanket statements like this? You sound real bitter right now. Like you were hurt by a few Black men who were jerks ( but who you CHOSE to date) and now you are acting like all of us are heathens.

There are PLENTY of good Black men out here who want to be with a Black women but the ridiculous comments in this thread would make you believe that us good Black men are extinct.

THIS POST IS ABOUT SOME BLACK MEN, NOT ALL.

I'm not bashing black men, I'm just being honest. And NO I have not been hurt by a black man. LOL (you sound so rediculous LOL) I'm not even  attracted to most black men (mainly AA's), which is why I chose not to date them. I was just stating my opionion about them. (some not all) Once again I still think Being the fact that so many black men are dating outside of their race in a few years the single mother rate & AIDs rate will increase within these other races of women. Just sit back and take observation over the next few years....you'll see.

Date Posted: Aug 16 2008 at 9:05pm
sorry, blue, but taye doesn't want you.

he got himself a little indian chick.

but there's plenty of other black male celebs to choose from.

Date Posted: Aug 16 2008 at 10:17pm
Today I saw the 1st black couple I'd seen in a few weeks....so maybe there's hope yetLOL

Anyway, who is that in your avi shydoll? Embarrassed 

Is he hispanic or asian?

Posted By: blue06
Date Posted: Aug 17 2008 at 4:32am

sorry, blue, but taye doesn't want you. [IMG]smileys/smiley36.gif" align="middle" />

he got himself a little indian chick. [IMG]smileys/smiley5.gif" align="middle" />

but there's plenty of other black male celebs to choose from.

owwwww

My point exactly

Date Posted: Aug 18 2008 at 3:43pm

Today I saw the 1st black couple I'd seen in a few weeks....so maybe there's hope yetLOL

Is he hispanic or asian?

Taeyang, he's korean...but he does look kinda hispanic in that video because he's all tan and stuff Big%20smile.

Posted By: xradiostatic
Date Posted: Aug 18 2008 at 5:32pm
i see black men with black women all the time...i don't know if it's because i live in a large city or what, but i see more men with black women than i do with a woman of a different race.

Date Posted: Aug 18 2008 at 10:18pm

Is he hispanic or asian?

Taeyang, he's korean...but he does look kinda hispanic in that video because he's all tan and stuff Big%20smile.

I'm gonna pretend he's Puerto Rican so I won't feel weird for saying "dayum he looks good"!LOL

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Aug 19 2008 at 12:29am
Yeah I'm with RadioStatic. I see black men with black women all the time. More than any other race. I don't see why one should be limited to one race. I see nothing wrong with dating your own race, but not to bash another's or to say one race is better.

Posted By: purpulicious01
Date Posted: Aug 19 2008 at 12:31am

I'm gonna pretend he's Puerto Rican so I won't feel weird for saying "dayum he looks good"!LOL

Haha,

Why would you feel weird? He does look good!

Posted By: mzhoneythang
Date Posted: Aug 19 2008 at 1:42pm
i don't think women should limit themselves to one race. if there's chemistry with someone of a different race, stay with it. do what works for you regardless of what other people think.

i also think that black women may think that there's a shortage of black men because we're too picky (i.e. wanting tupac with a harvard degree).

Date Posted: Aug 19 2008 at 11:20pm
OMG I saw two black couples today! and they weren't old people! I had a warm fuzzy feelingEmbarrassed

I'm totally not being sarcastic right now; if you knew how rare of an occurrence that is for me to see, you'd know why I'm all giddy about it.

Date Posted: Aug 19 2008 at 11:32pm
that's great. :)

see there's hope, lol

Date Posted: Aug 20 2008 at 12:21am

that's great. :)

see there's hope, lol

Maybe but I'm not fully convinced yet.LOL

Posted By: Inspired2Be
Date Posted: Aug 20 2008 at 2:56pm
I know everyone has preferences etc. but I just feel like black men don't really look at us the same way they look at other women.It's almost like we're the same old saltine cracker. I believe in black on black love but I live in Southern California(the land of the plastic blond hair/blue eyed Barbie) and I just don't see it here....sigh. I just don't  want us to be the after thought..Well Jessie said "Keep Hope Alive"

Date Posted: Aug 20 2008 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by mzhoneythang mzhoneythang wrote:

i don't think women should limit themselves to one race. if there's chemistry with someone of a different race, stay with it. do what works for you regardless of what other people think.

i also think that black women may think that there's a shortage of black men because we're too picky (i.e. wanting tupac with a harvard degree).

please... the numbers alone are against us -- more of us than them. 

and you HAVE to be kidding me with this "thug" shyt.  do black folks honestly believe that every single black woman wants a "thug"?  LMAO.  if they do, isn't this black men's fault?  why have they let "thugs" become the definition of black manhood?

i'm tired of the denial and dishonesty in the black community.

btw, why are black women called "picky" for having standards?  if a black woman wants a man with this or that, she gets called picky/too uppity/golddigger/etc; but black men can have whatever kind of woman they want.  interesting. 

Date Posted: Aug 20 2008 at 6:02pm
^^^ ITA

Black men need to realize that if a black woman wants a man on her same level, they should respect her wishes. Why should we as black women have to settle for less? Is it bad to want someone who comes from the socioeconomic background as themselves? Another thing, black men who say black women are gold diggers are full of sh*t. ALL women naturally are inclined to be with men who make more money than them so they can be well taken care of. Women of other races may not express that from the get go, but her true colors will come out soon!

Date Posted: Aug 25 2008 at 12:53pm
ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

why we go thru this all the time.....why cant we just all get along

Date Posted: Aug 25 2008 at 1:37pm
Originally posted by karamelkyss karamelkyss wrote:

lol who cares?let black men date whoever they want we are better off withouht them anyway! most of them are broke,no jobs,mammas boys,abusers,gay (I LOVE THE GAYS YAYY!!)or in jail  god bless what other race gets them lol

Got damn. This post just killed a piece of my soul...

Date Posted: Aug 26 2008 at 10:41am

lol who cares?let black men date whoever they want we are better off withouht them anyway! most of them are broke,no jobs,mammas boys,abusers,gay (I LOVE THE GAYS YAYY!!)or in jail  god bless what other race gets them lol

This is quite sad.

Date Posted: Aug 26 2008 at 1:55pm

How is that sad?im just keepin it real!

If you cant see, then I cant tell you.  

Date Posted: Aug 26 2008 at 4:38pm

Originally posted by impervious99 impervious99 wrote:

NOW thats sad...Confused

I mean, why all the hate on your brothas!!!

Date Posted: Aug 26 2008 at 4:45pm

NOW thats sad...Confused

I mean, why all the hate on your brothas!!!

I'm not defending her statement but I've heard worse about black women from black men, and I've heard it more often.

Posted By: Andromeda
Date Posted: Sep 02 2008 at 3:15am
Chica,

I understand what you are saying.  But it comes to a point that once you realize the problem.  You must take responsibility on rectifying that problem.  I feel very little sympathy for our black men of today.  Because they know better but they refuse to break the cycle.  Once you decide not to repeat history in your mind and in your heart things changes.....history changes.

[/QUOTE]

Okay, so u know about all of this and doesn't think that has effected the psyche of black people in anyway. The fact that black men and women were in spiritual bondage and how that has effected us today is tremendously.  It's spiritual transference. Black men were in bondage through chains in the 19th century and other centuries, now that spirit of bondage seems to have been transferred to this current generation.

Black men were constantly taken from their families and made to breed with black wenches, as black women were raped, degraded and never had a real male role model in their life because the big black stud was to affraid to fight back because he would likely be whipped within the grasp of death or killed.

It's more than the Eurocentric features thing because black men and black women are still in large marrying each other when they do marry. The problem is the relations between black men and women not taking trying to get it right from the jump or either trying but seem to be missing the mark. I could see if black men were not living with, impregnating or having any romantic relationships whatsoever with black women but this is not happening and most black men are not leaving these women to marry or be with white women.

Even when they are with white women, I see just as many unwed relationships or just as many white women lugging around biracial children with a black man never to be seen. So, if it was all about placing Euro standards of beauty on a higher pedestal then these women would be married but obviously they aren't because the same thing happening to black "baby mamas" is happening to white ones too. The underlying factor or denominator in all of this is the black men.

And I meant that if you there are some light skin blacks that can look biracial because their features may be neutral and there are others that can't because they have wider features. Not saying biracial people don't have wider features but most of the time, they have neutral or in the middle features.

[/QUOTE]

Posted By: Warrior22
Date Posted: Sep 02 2008 at 5:31am
I just don't like the stereotypical black women, ya know the "Oh no you didn't!" type of chicks with all that fake nails,snapping the teeth,weave-wearin,yellin all the time and neck-rollin

Posted By: wezy2005
Date Posted: Sep 02 2008 at 11:44am
Originally posted by Warrior22 Warrior22 wrote:

I just don't like the stereotypical black women, ya know the "Oh no you didn't!" type of chicks with all that fake nails,snapping the teeth,weave-wearin,yellin all the time and neck-rollin

Yeah,whats with the loud,KNECK rollin',confrontational,sucking teeth, stank attitude,bad english speaking?....i cringe when i encounter women like that.AngryAngry

Date Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 12:40am

alot of them be some very pretty girls but they ruin all that with those stank personalities

Posted By: angelninjachick
Date Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 1:27pm

alot of them be some very pretty girls but they ruin all that with those stank personalities

I try to speak to black men but every time i speak to them they turn their heads or look me dead in my face and look off. So I'm done I tried the nice thing I am always nice to people in general.

Posted By: Dehinds
Date Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 5:02pm
Some folks are like that just let be. I don't lose any sleep. 

Date Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 7:10pm
but I'm down for the pretty and smart and nice black girls

Posted By: Ms.Darkness
Date Posted: Sep 10 2008 at 1:07pm
Originally posted by hunnybunny hunnybunny wrote:

I have been hearing this from black guys alot.
I also hear for a dark skin girl that I am pretty.
it's unfortunate that we are in mentally slavery because to me black people are more quicker to accept another race into their family than any other race..just for "prettier hair" and for the light skin color
I think that we are brainwashed from this society. We are taught to think from the media that being darkskin isn't attractive.

I have heard the same statements my whole life, from, "You're cute to be so dark," to "You are the only dark girl I've ever seen that's actually right (apparently that means attractive)." In Indiana where I live, a majority of black guys around my age, which is 27, will NOT approach or chat up a dark skinned girl. The only exceptions are dark girls that are very slender. My husband (who is medium toned) gets ridiculed alot for his choice of wife; especially since I'm dark and plus-sized. His friends have offered to set him up with a "real woman," usually either fair or mixed. He says he thinks I'm beautiful, and that's all that matters, but our very fair-complected 7 yr. old daughter is already starting to hear comments like that in school. What are we teaching our children, people? Our men need to wake up, seriously.

Posted By: No_weaves
Date Posted: Sep 13 2008 at 12:48am
Originally posted by angelninjachick angelninjachick wrote:

I try to speak to black men but every time i speak to them they turn their heads or look me dead in my face and look off. So I'm done I tried the nice thing I am always nice to people in general.

Awww sista, once the weeds are cleared, yours will come.

Posted By: SimoneC
Date Posted: Sep 18 2008 at 4:29pm
wow that really cut deep. but from what i see its not mixed chix, its more with white women where im from.

Print Page | Close Window