Forum Name: Braids
Forum Description: General Discussion on Braids
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=131587
Printed Date: Nov 23 2017 at 2:35am

Topic: Post Pics of Braids ..
Posted By: Chey
Subject: Post Pics of Braids ..
Date Posted: May 15 2008 at 6:35pm
... Post some pics of braids , micros, tree braids, any type of braids. It doesn't have to be you, just post the pics, the style name, and the hair used. i will start ..          

This is deep wave, not sure what brand.
the hair is slightly braided at the top.   This Pic is also a deep wave, not the same brand though.

This is micro braids- Wet&Wavy.
Braided past her real hair.
A cute style if you know how to really
take care of your hair, it can help with growth.

Looks like a deep wave, but its Wet& Wavy, 16 inches.
Weaved in at the back.

Seanelse(sp)? Twist

Micros (Deep Wave - Hollywood Brand)

Micro lacing-Deep wave

Replies:
Date Posted: May 15 2008 at 7:01pm
`

Posted By: LadyW
Date Posted: May 15 2008 at 8:00pm
this is what i needed! im getting micros in a few weeks.

Date Posted: May 15 2008 at 8:01pm
i need to know how much some of this hair is... tho

Date Posted: May 15 2008 at 8:28pm
when i got my wet&wavy from a bss store it was 34.99-49.99.. the best ones are about 60-70, for i think 16 inches? i cant really remember sorry

Posted By: extendedbeauty1
Date Posted: May 15 2008 at 8:49pm
Very nice pics. Thanks for sharing.

Posted By: lovi
Date Posted: May 16 2008 at 12:07am
Making me want to go get some braids Thumbs%20Up

Date Posted: May 16 2008 at 4:31pm
THA FOURTH PIC AND SECOND.... WHAT KINDA HAIR IS THAT.... HOW MUCH AND HOW MANY PACKS....

AND THA FOURTH ONE DOESNT LOOK LIKE ITS BRAIDED ALL THE WAY, LIKE HER HAIR MAY BE REAL SHORT, SEE WHAT IM SAYING.... MINE IS KINDA MEDIUM LENGTHISH...HOW WILL IT LOOK?

Date Posted: May 16 2008 at 4:33pm
Originally posted by Chey Chey wrote:

when i got my wet&wavy from a bss store it was 34.99-49.99.. the best ones are about 60-70, for i think 16 inches? i cant really remember sorry

YEA, SEE IM POOR SO LOL, THATS NOT IN MY BUDGET... I WANT SOME PRETTY CURLY-ISH/WAVY HAIR... SO I KINDA DONT WANNA GO OVA 30... PLUS, I HAVE A SMALL HEAD... SO IM NOT SURE HOW MANY PACKS I'LL NEED

Posted By: AmandaKay
Date Posted: May 16 2008 at 6:31pm
Here a picture of some braids I had this year. They weren't micros. The hair was Freetress Presto 22 inches. They did not tangle badly, but I only wore it a little less than a month because I was bored with it. I will try it again.

Date Posted: May 16 2008 at 9:22pm
Originally posted by LadyW LadyW wrote:

THA FOURTH PIC AND SECOND.... WHAT KINDA HAIR IS THAT.... HOW MUCH AND HOW MANY PACKS....

AND THA FOURTH ONE DOESNT LOOK LIKE ITS BRAIDED ALL THE WAY, LIKE HER HAIR MAY BE REAL SHORT, SEE WHAT IM SAYING.... MINE IS KINDA MEDIUM LENGTHISH...HOW WILL IT LOOK?
the 2nd is deep wave, you will need 2 packs, but u will probably only use 1 & a half. thats how much i need for it to be full.
the 4th is wet and wavy. it looks like that because the back is weaved. with wet and wavy, if your hair blends in , you can just braid the top even if your hair is medium-long length. when you wet it & so on.. it naturally blends with your hair.
with different hair that isnt supposed to be wet, it would be harder for your actual hair to blend in.

Date Posted: May 18 2008 at 10:08am
Originally posted by Chey Chey wrote:

Originally posted by LadyW LadyW wrote:

the 2nd is deep wave, you will need 2 packs, but u will probably only use 1 & a half. thats how much i need for it to be full.
the 4th is wet and wavy. it looks like that because the back is weaved. with wet and wavy, if your hair blends in , you can just braid the top even if your hair is medium-long length. when you wet it & so on.. it naturally blends with your hair.
with different hair that isnt supposed to be wet, it would be harder for your actual hair to blend in.

do you know the brand of these hairs, lol and also... how do you think batik loose will look as micros?

Date Posted: May 18 2008 at 10:20am
or... dis kinda hair... http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/shngofrbrcub1.html" rel="no follow - http://store.goldenmartbeautysupply.com/shngofrbrcub1.html
how many packs... is the hair any good...?

im sorry im askin alot of questions... im getting micros for my b-day and i just want them to be extra pretty, lol so i want extra pretty hair

Date Posted: May 20 2008 at 2:11pm
bump

Posted By: silkeyyacki
Date Posted: May 22 2008 at 6:01pm
HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY CORNROW TREEBRAIDS. I USED 24 IN. OF SILKY STRAIGHT FROM ADORABLE HAIR.

CLOSE UP OF THE TOP

I TRIED TO MOVE THE HAIR OUT THE WAY SO U CAN SEE THE ACTUAL
BRAIDS.

SIDEVIEW. MY OWN HAIR IS LEFT OUT AROUND THE EDGES SO U CANT
SEE THE BRAIDS.

BACKSHOT

CLOSE-UP

Date Posted: May 22 2008 at 7:54pm
i never knew what tree braids were, thats really pretty... im jealous! lol how long does that take and did u do it yaself?

Date Posted: May 22 2008 at 8:29pm

IT TOOK LIKE 7 HOURS. THE BRAIDS ARE SMALL AND REAL CLOSE TOGETHER.  I DIDN'T DO IT. I CAN'T BRAID TO SAVE MY LIFE. LOL.

Posted By: wonderfulwoman
Date Posted: May 23 2008 at 9:36am
I like those braidsApprove

Date Posted: May 23 2008 at 2:48pm
got the girls hair done too.

Posted By: fiskitecutie
Date Posted: May 23 2008 at 4:49pm
^^^ CUTE..my mom use to get me and my sister's hair braided all the time when I was younger :)

Posted By: stacymo28
Date Posted: May 23 2008 at 6:32pm

My twists!!!  It's the first time I've gotten my hair braided and didn't have a headache afterward.  Big shout out to Starbraiding over in Iverson Mall in MD. 

Posted By: glam
Date Posted: May 24 2008 at 8:26am
Originally posted by stacymo28 stacymo28 wrote:

My twists!!!  It's the first time I've gotten my hair braided and didn't have a headache afterward.  Big shout out to Starbraiding over in Iverson Mall in MD. 

Those are pretty, Stacy.  I may go by there- I am desperate for some braids, I just need a break from my hair.
Are those senegalese twists?

Posted By: earthangel1886
Date Posted: May 24 2008 at 10:11am
I love this shot. I wish I could get this look

Originally posted by AmandaKay AmandaKay wrote:

Here a picture of some braids I had this year. They weren't micros. The hair was Freetress Presto 22 inches. They did not tangle badly, but I only wore it a little less than a month because I was bored with it. I will try it again.

Date Posted: May 24 2008 at 4:29pm
Originally posted by glam glam wrote:

Those are pretty, Stacy.  I may go by there- I am desperate for some braids, I just need a break from my hair.

Yes they are...I've never had them done with the side part though.  I usually get them going all back but I don't really have the forehead for it.  They were only $180, so it was alot cheaper than the soft twists that I really wanted.  They started at $225!!

Thanks for the compliment BTW  :)

Date Posted: May 24 2008 at 4:58pm
dp

Date Posted: May 24 2008 at 4:58pm

Originally posted by glam glam wrote:

Yes they are...I've never had them done with the side part though.  I usually get them going all back but I don't really have the forehead for it.  They were only $180, so it was alot cheaper than the soft twists that I really wanted.  They started at $225!!

Thanks for the compliment BTW  :)

Umm, yeah, I'm gonna need a side part too, I have a big headEmbarrassed

Posted By: NuAttitude
Date Posted: May 27 2008 at 6:13pm
Originally posted by silkeyyacki silkeyyacki wrote:

HERE IS A PICTURE OF MY CORNROW TREEBRAIDS. I USED 24 IN. OF SILKY STRAIGHT FROM ADORABLE HAIR.

CLOSE UP OF THE TOP

BRAIDS.

SIDEVIEW. MY OWN HAIR IS LEFT OUT AROUND THE EDGES SO U CANT
SEE THE BRAIDS.

BACKSHOT

CLOSE-UP

Beautiful.  What city are you in?

Posted By: mahogany_beauty
Date Posted: May 28 2008 at 12:54am
stacymo28...

Very pretty...I love that syle... and it looks really nice on you

Date Posted: May 28 2008 at 2:32pm
Originally posted by mahogany_beauty mahogany_beauty wrote:

stacymo28...

Very pretty...I love that syle... and it looks really nice on you

Thank you dah'ling...lol

Posted By: NAYPOO
Date Posted: May 30 2008 at 11:10am
Excellent idea to have a spot for posting braid style pics...can this be made into a sticky!!!!!

Posted By: Stunt_Girl
Date Posted: May 31 2008 at 9:06pm

Date Posted: May 31 2008 at 9:17pm
those were my very long twists

Date Posted: May 31 2008 at 9:28pm

Date Posted: Jun 01 2008 at 12:59pm
aww all these styles are so cute, keep posting!

Posted By: Mrs.Hobbz
Date Posted: Jun 01 2008 at 4:47pm
This is my very first set of micros.  It took about 6 hours.  The girl Nikki that did it knotted the top half and packed the back.  So far I am loving the micros.Clap  I got these done May 16 and this picture was taken May 29th.  I don't know if they are going to last as long as I thought because my hair is growing pretty fast already.

Date Posted: Jun 06 2008 at 9:39pm
^^ that looks reallyy nice, it suits you well:)

Posted By: 2cute
Date Posted: Jun 07 2008 at 2:50pm
Does anyone have pics of cornrows? i plan on getting them for the summer

Date Posted: Jun 25 2008 at 7:42pm
any more pics:):)

Posted By: wyok
Date Posted: Jun 26 2008 at 12:04am
*raises hand*

I just got some kinky twists that are just about waist length. I'm LOVING them (and getting so much attention!!)

and this one shows length:

Posted By: sgoofi
Date Posted: Jul 22 2008 at 9:23am
Here is a picture of me with wet n wavy senegalese twists

Posted By: CARIB_NEWYORKER
Date Posted: Jul 22 2008 at 3:26pm

these are some cute cornrows i did..

(please don't quote pics )

Posted By: Nnelove
Date Posted: Jul 22 2008 at 6:54pm
my sissy's cornrows i did

back view of her cornrows...FIERCE!! lol

me wit my box-ish braids i did w/ kanekalon...

back view of that style...

braids inna bun

my micros i did...

another pic of my micros!

I APOLOGIZE FOR THE LOOOOOONG POST, BUT HTH!!!

Posted By: ebonydivine
Date Posted: Jul 22 2008 at 10:23pm

Im totally feelin the box braids

Posted By: KinkyCurly
Date Posted: Jul 23 2008 at 12:26am
Nnelove I like that bun, the micros and the bob in your avi. 

Posted By: Rhonnie
Date Posted: Jul 23 2008 at 12:56am
I got these 2 weeks ago.

But this is what they look like now.
I guess my hair is growing quickly.

Sorry for the big pics.
I don't know how to resize on here.

Date Posted: Jul 23 2008 at 2:58am

some twists my friend did with kanekelon hair

Date Posted: Jul 23 2008 at 3:01am
oops i see i already posted this pic

Posted By: Dehinds
Date Posted: Jul 23 2008 at 9:19am
Nice braids, twist and cornrows everyone.

I love the box braids Nnelove.

Posted By: MsRaheem
Date Posted: Jul 23 2008 at 12:42pm

CLOSE UP OF THE TOP

BRAIDS.

OMG! Those are so CUTE! I wish I could leave my hair out in the front of mine....I just got my hair from hairsisters.com & can't wait to get my treebraids back!

Posted By: MsRaheem
Date Posted: Jul 23 2008 at 12:44pm
Originally posted by AmandaKay AmandaKay wrote:

WOW I love it! I just got Presto curl from the UPS truck a few min agoLOL
waiting on my appt. to get some treebraids!

Date Posted: Jul 25 2008 at 4:53pm
Thank you Kinkycurly and Dehinds!! And I love your 2nd pic of ur micros Rhonnie!

Posted By: 1girl1love
Date Posted: Jul 27 2008 at 12:03am
**newbie***

hi... does anyone have experience braiding micros with indian remy hair? im thinkin about it but i have no idea if it will hold up or not. help pease??

thank u

Posted By: ~Braid It Up~
Date Posted: Jul 27 2008 at 7:50pm
Very nice ladies! I could have posted my pics here, i would hate to post twiceLOL

Posted By: GnyseGirl
Date Posted: Jul 27 2008 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Nnelove Nnelove wrote:

me wit my box-ish braids i did w/ kanekalon...

back view of that style...

braids inna bun

I am loving these box braids.Star How many packs of hair did you use?

Posted By: kandegirl
Date Posted: Jul 28 2008 at 2:46pm
I love the box-ish braids. I would try to do some myself but I haven't been able to get the root of the braid tight for nothing!! But'll I'll keep trying.Smile

Date Posted: Jul 29 2008 at 4:48pm
gnyse girl, the pics up there, I used about 8 packs. Those were cool, but kinna heavy inna ponytail. I just did them over and they are even smaller than those, and I only used about 6 packs. These feel great:)

And kandegirl, it does take a little bit of practice. I only know b/c i've been braiding since like 7th grade. Have you seen the crown n glory braid video?? Thats how I do it. also, I put a little bit of gel before I add the hair for gripping. HTH!! God Bless!

Posted By: Kptbygod
Date Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 1:31pm

Date Posted: Aug 13 2008 at 1:36pm

Posted By: NotUrAvg
Date Posted: Aug 21 2008 at 11:24am

Posted By: LightOfTheWorld
Date Posted: Aug 21 2008 at 2:16pm
Originally posted by MsRaheem MsRaheem wrote:

CLOSE UP OF THE TOP

BRAIDS.

OMG! Those are so CUTE! I wish I could leave my hair out in the front of mine....I just got my hair from hairsisters.com & can't wait to get my treebraids back!

girl i am sooo lost... how the heck do they do that.. do u have ur own edges out?? im sooo curious

Posted By: tbaby123
Date Posted: Aug 22 2008 at 3:18pm
it says my picture is too big... how can i make it smaller?

Posted By: tbaby123
Date Posted: Aug 22 2008 at 3:40pm

ok those are my braids... the hair is from Nigeria my mum picked some up when she went this summer... so i have a question regarding maintainence... so for washing i just put sauve shampoo & cond. in water wash my hair normally and then after i towel dry it then spray sulfur 8 on the scalp then spray african pride braid sheen spray on the actual braids THEN i put mousse in it to make it curly?? ive only done this once... but i dunno i feel like thats a lot of STUFF to put in at once, but i kno the mousse is imperative right inorder to keep the curls...

oh! and i like it BIG not frizzy but i like it when its big, i dont like it flat....

so ne advice??/

Posted By: brighteyez24
Date Posted: Aug 24 2008 at 6:34pm
These are just a couple of styles that I've done in my husbands and daughters hair

Posted By: RedD Ddiamondz
Date Posted: Aug 25 2008 at 5:10pm
~Sorry if there too big~

Posted By: ilovepink
Date Posted: Aug 25 2008 at 9:33pm
Originally posted by NotUrAvg NotUrAvg wrote:

Eeek, girl, you are beautiful!!!

Posted By: i_am_sade
Date Posted: Aug 26 2008 at 2:05pm
im havin such a hard time posting my pic!
can sum1 help me with how please?

Posted By: RedD Ddiamondz
Date Posted: Aug 26 2008 at 3:51pm
~I am Sade....what i did was I uploaded photos to photobucket and just copied and paste the URL on here. That's all..hope that helps some!~

Posted By: brighteyez24
Date Posted: Aug 27 2008 at 2:32am

Posted By: BK*Girl*N*da*A
Date Posted: Aug 27 2008 at 10:38am

These are some Micros I did last week with Deep Wave hair.

Date Posted: Aug 28 2008 at 12:05pm
Very pretty ladies!!

Posted By: brattiegirl
Date Posted: Sep 02 2008 at 11:47am

RedD

can you tell me what kind of hair you used...my daughter wants that look!!!

Posted By: lovelylady31
Date Posted: Sep 02 2008 at 4:29pm

Those look great ladies...can anyone tell me if they rollerset their micros before with straight hair?  I am in a wedding next week and I have yaky straight micros that are 2 days old.  I am thinking of roller setting but do not know if it will give me what I am looking for which is volume and tons of curls.

Any thoughts?

Date Posted: Sep 02 2008 at 9:29pm
Laced micros, i used wet&wavy human hair by Essence. This was my first attempt trying this on myself.

Here is a picture showing what i did for those who do not know, i pulled out strands of hair as i was braiding...it gives the hairstyle a fuller look.

*edited to post another pic*

Date Posted: Sep 02 2008 at 11:30pm
very very nice Tongue

Date Posted: Sep 02 2008 at 11:35pm
Originally posted by lovelylady31 lovelylady31 wrote:

Those look great ladies...can anyone tell me if they rollerset their micros before with straight hair?  I am in a wedding next week and I have yaky straight micros that are 2 days old.  I am thinking of roller setting but do not know if it will give me what I am looking for which is volume and tons of curls.

Any thoughts?
i have, i used ORS wrap/setting lotion amd small plastic rollers. i wrapped the hair as i would mine own and left it in over night. when taken out in the morning, the curls looked great. HTH.....

Date Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 11:10am
Braid It Up...is that like tree braids? i am looking to do something like that for my daughter, but i have no clue how to start. do you have any other pics that maybe you can send me so i can see other angles...any advice would be greatly appreciated..

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 11:53am
Excuse the dent in my head it was from my hair tie lol. This is with fretress gogo curl but I took the straightner to it because I looked like a young Diana Ross and I didnt want my hair that big.

Also sorry if they are big this is my first time doing this

Date Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 2:06pm
Hey Brattiegirl, the braids i did are something like tree braids...the difference is that with the "tree braids" are done in the cornrow method instead of the individual braid method. Some call both tree braids but there is a difference. PM me and i can email you some examples of the tree braids. Some pics were also posted in the braid section before. When i get some more batteries for my camera i will update this post.

Posted By: lovelylady31
Date Posted: Sep 03 2008 at 11:12pm
I AM Sade...thanks!  That does help.

Date Posted: Sep 04 2008 at 7:10am

Braid it up...thanks i just pm'd you any help would do me a world of good.

Posted By: Addicted19034
Date Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 7:36am
bumping this topic

Posted By: xxBlackRosexx
Date Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 7:47am

got the girls hair done too.

hey,,,your girls are gorgeous man!!

Posted By: SlimBeauty
Date Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 10:47am
http://us.mc598.mail.yahoo.com/y5/s/viewphoto;_ylc=X3oDMTR1cmNrOG5hBEFjdGlvbgNUaHVtYm5haWwgY2xpY2tlZARJbnRsA3VzBExua1R5cANSZWd1bGFyBFBhcnRUeXBlA1lhaG9vIQRSZXNQb3NBAzAEUmVzUG9zUgMEU3JjaEN1cnIDcGhvdG8EU3JjaERlc3QDcGhvdG8EX1F1ZXJ5SWQDMzU3NzcxNjIxOTQ4YzE1M2I3NmE3ZTAEX1MDMTUwNTAwNzU2?show=largephoto&folderid=%40S%40Search&mid=1_3728_2_13825_0_ANgMDUwAABDYSLuStAe7tVRd8nc&partid=4&name=Micros+%28wavy%29.jpg&size=5120&search=1" rel="no follow">Micros%20%28wavy%29.jpg http://us.mc598.mail.yahoo.com/y5/s/viewphoto;_ylc=X3oDMTR1cmNrOG5hBEFjdGlvbgNUaHVtYm5haWwgY2xpY2tlZARJbnRsA3VzBExua1R5cANSZWd1bGFyBFBhcnRUeXBlA1lhaG9vIQRSZXNQb3NBAzAEUmVzUG9zUgMEU3JjaEN1cnIDcGhvdG8EU3JjaERlc3QDcGhvdG8EX1F1ZXJ5SWQDMzU3NzcxNjIxOTQ4YzE1M2I3NmE3ZTAEX1MDMTUwNTAwNzU2?show=largephoto&folderid=%40S%40Search&mid=1_1900_2_14820_0_AMYMDUwAARm/SL/+BwtGUwalBbQ&partid=7&name=100_0157.jpg&size=603136&search=1" rel="no follow">100_0157.jpg http://us.mc598.mail.yahoo.com/y5/s/viewphoto;_ylc=X3oDMTR1cmNrOG5hBEFjdGlvbgNUaHVtYm5haWwgY2xpY2tlZARJbnRsA3VzBExua1R5cANSZWd1bGFyBFBhcnRUeXBlA1lhaG9vIQRSZXNQb3NBAzAEUmVzUG9zUgMEU3JjaEN1cnIDcGhvdG8EU3JjaERlc3QDcGhvdG8EX1F1ZXJ5SWQDMzU3NzcxNjIxOTQ4YzE1M2I3NmE3ZTAEX1MDMTUwNTAwNzU2?show=largephoto&folderid=%40S%40Search&mid=1_960_2_15493_0_ANgMDUwAASsxSMASsQhY0WTqnqM&partid=3&name=Charnelle.jpg&size=957440&search=1" rel="no follow">Charnelle.jpg

Here are my beautiful sisters wearing micros (deep wave),pixies and senegalese twists w/ rodded ends. Done by me.

Posted By: hookupdahead
Date Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 2:14pm
Smile I love the pics. That hair is very pretty. I don't have any pics on this computer but I will give you all my myspace braid page. I braid and twist hair in Atlanta, GA. http://www.myspace.com/thewrightbraids" rel="no follow - www.myspace.com/thewrightbraids . Tell me how you like my page! You all take care and God Bless.

GO OBAMA!!!!

Posted By: hookupdahead
Date Posted: Sep 05 2008 at 2:18pm
You know your laced micros are so pretty. I know if you can do that then I can do that to my own head. I'm going to try it. I've been braiding my hair since I was 18 and I'm 35 so I have the know how.

Date Posted: Sep 06 2008 at 2:42pm
Originally posted by hookupdahead hookupdahead wrote:

You know your laced micros are so pretty. I know if you can do that then I can do that to my own head. I'm going to try it. I've been braiding my hair since I was 18 and I'm 35 so I have the know how.

If you were talking to me, Thanks! lol
I am sure you can do it, if you know how to do the basic individual braid the micro lacing should be a no brainer for you. Post pics if you ever decide to do them on yourselfSmile

Posted By: Scarletjazz
Date Posted: Sep 08 2008 at 10:51am
Silkeyyakky

What kind of hair did you use to do your daughter's braids on the pictures?
Page 3 

Posted By: yungbweezy
Date Posted: Sep 10 2008 at 1:38am
I'm still trying to find out what hair the girl used for her braids in the first picture on the first page. Anyone know what brand/ hair?

Posted By: ILoveMe
Date Posted: Sep 11 2008 at 6:23pm
Micros Freetress Presto Curl

Date Posted: Sep 11 2008 at 6:25pm
Outre Yaky invisible braids
When I first got them done

After about 2 months and a week from takedown

Date Posted: Sep 11 2008 at 6:28pm

Faux-hawk, I think this is a model model hair idk what the is name though...

Posted By: Mz_Toya_1975
Date Posted: Oct 16 2008 at 9:12am
How do you delete posts????

Date Posted: Oct 16 2008 at 9:14am
How do you delete posts?????

Date Posted: Oct 16 2008 at 9:17am
Originally posted by ~Braid It Up~ ~Braid It Up~ wrote:

Laced micros, i used wet&wavy human hair by Essence. This was my first attempt trying this on myself.

Here is a picture showing what i did for those who do not know, i pulled out strands of hair as i was braiding...it gives the hairstyle a fuller look.

*edited to post another pic*

YOUR BRAIDS LOOK GREAT...I WILL BE BRAIDING MY HAIR IN THE NEXT WEEK OR SO AND WILL HAVE TO TRY THIS TECHNIQUE.

Posted By: ExoticMami215
Date Posted: Oct 16 2008 at 9:07pm

Posted By: BiggHair
Date Posted: Oct 18 2008 at 11:42am
Here are some box braids I did last year. 

Posted By: nolita87
Date Posted: Oct 19 2008 at 2:38pm
These are all pic of styles i've done to my own hair

the style below is done with regular synthetic braiding hair

same braids

I was bored so i did my hair one day  still synthetic braiding hair this time kenekalon (or however you spell it)

Don't have a lot of good pics of my human hair braids but i have some in now so maybe next time. hope you enjoy

Date Posted: Oct 21 2008 at 10:28am

Date Posted: Oct 21 2008 at 10:34am

I just got these done last night and it took 4 hours! My girl Vanessa is so quick.  This was with 18" 100% human hair carefree collection french gheri bulk at the top and human hair deep wavy by Vivid in the back.

Posted By: WNW
Date Posted: Oct 21 2008 at 6:46pm
All the styles look great!

Print Page | Close Window