Forum Name: Business / Finance / Money
Forum Description: Lets Talk about Business, Finance, and Money
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=119039
Printed Date: Nov 19 2019 at 7:09pm

Topic: work at home mommies
Posted By: Anubis
Subject: work at home mommies
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 1:24pm
sorry moderators...i wanted to post this where alot of the members can see it!

OK ladies! This is for the mommies who want to work but cant leave home. I actually found a legit at home professional job that doesnt involve telemarketing, cold calling or outbound calls. Also i know its for real because i am currently working for this company. The great thing is, is that there are no shady "start up costs" or anything like that. All you have to purchase is a Plantronics headset for your home office use. I bought mine at circuit city for $35.99. Basicaly what the company does is hire at home professionals to "recruit" for different companys such as Comcast, Dish Network ect.  to do customer service, bill pay, and technical support.

You ever call Sprint and speak to a customer service rep to pay your bill or if you have questions? well we do that kind of work but do not work exclusively for that company, we just work the amount of time the company pays for. Basicaly through Cloud10 (the company i work 4)  charges companies a fee to supply them with employees so that the companies dont have to spend money on offices, managers, computers, phone, utilities ect. so they save a ton of money but we only work with these companies a certain amount of time which we call projects. anyways if you have any questions just PM me...or if you want to get down to it heres the address..

www.cloud10corp.com

all you need to do is fill out an application under the "AT HOME PROFESSIONALS" link on the page. You will go through a series of "tests" that you will need to pass to go onto the next step..then you will be scheduled for an interview over the phone.

After you are hired you will fill out the required paperwork and fax to cloud10 who is based out of Denver.

You will be paid for training which is 13days...after the 13days you will recieve a direct deposit of $597.00.

Ok and again if you have any questions PM me.

<3 anubis

Replies:
Posted By: Jamillah81
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 1:42pm
Congrats! The great thing about Cloud 10 is they always have hours but I can't work there because they make you sign a non-compete.  It is definitely legit and pays well for a WAH job. They don't hire in Arizona, Indiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, Ohio and Virgina though.

Posted By: ms_b_haven06
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:03pm
What is a non-complete?

Posted By: chocolateDiva1
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:09pm
Non Compete means that you can't go and start a business of this nature on your own.

Posted By: Lisajam_08
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:10pm
i'm not a mom but i will look into and pass on.

Posted By: HAIR-O
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:20pm
Originally posted by Jamillah81 Jamillah81 wrote:

Congrats! The great thing about Cloud 10 is they always have hours but I can't work there because they make you sign a non-compete.  It is definitely legit and pays well for a WAH job. They don't hire in Arizona, Indiana, Massachusetts, Nevada, Ohio and Virgina though.

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:29pm

A non-compete is a form you sign saying you won't work for any companies that are in competition with/do the same thing as this company at the same time, such as LiveOps, West At Home, etc.

Posted By: bnbb2000
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 6:41pm
Have any of you ladies worked for the other companies that Jamilah81 mentioned - LiveOps, West At Home?

If so, could you provide your opinion of those companies?  Pay rate?

I was just wondering because I am also looking into Cloud10 tonight...

Posted By: Ohi5
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 7:46pm

This is so unfair. I had gotten my hopes up. It's hard to trust some of these companies, then you hear about on that's legit and they don't hire in my state. Oh well.

Posted By: Soulful Beauty
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 7:52pm
Oh wow, I wish I would have found out about this before I started my new job! If I didnt have a job and school I would definitly look into this more, I might just show this to my mom. T4P!

Posted By: mocherry
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 7:56pm
this is some really good info....i will pass along to my mom.....

Posted By: debtheadache
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 8:50pm
How many hours do you work member_profile.asp?PF=24438&FID=6" rel="no follow - Anubis ?

Posted By: 4mia
Date Posted: Feb 24 2008 at 9:28pm
im going to check this out tonight! i wanted to do something like this but was nervous about scams, i have a 11 week old and dont want to be away from him

Date Posted: Feb 25 2008 at 3:27pm
Yea I will look at the site when I get home from the doctor. I am a college student tryin to stay as close as I can to a 4.0 GPA and I dont need and fastfood, or clothing store jobs keeping me til 11pm at nite and stuff. So this seem like something to talk about...........

Posted By: socababy
Date Posted: Feb 25 2008 at 8:23pm
http://www.rebateprocessortools.com have any one try then yet i am looking for a work at home to .

Posted By: Real Wig Lady
Date Posted: Mar 08 2008 at 12:40am
Has anyone started with Cloud10?  Do they have late night to early morning hours for example, 10pm to 2am? If you have started how do you like it so far?  What is the average pay??  Thanks

Posted By: baby42
Date Posted: Mar 08 2008 at 11:35am
thanks passing it along to DD

Date Posted: Mar 08 2008 at 11:57am
Originally posted by fishlady fishlady wrote:

http://www.rebateprocessortools.com have any one try then yet i am looking for a work at home to .

This sounds like a big time scam to me but i could be wrong....the earned income seems a little steep from a legitimate at home job..plus they want you to buy a product or service which most jobs dont require you to do...hmm you could try it if you want and let us know how it went Wink

If you really want an at home job stick with cloud10 because i know 100% that its legitimate and thats why i posted it in this thread so i could take the guess work out of finding an at home job

<3 anubis

Date Posted: Mar 08 2008 at 12:40pm
Anubis I sent you a PM about a week ago asking specify questions about Cloud10.  Did you get it?? Basically do they have set shifts that you have to choose from or can I just say I want to work 10pm to 2 am Central time.  Also, on a personal note I was wondering how do you manage it with 2 little ones because I have a 14 month old, 1 month, and 5 yr. old so that is why I want the late shift so, I can do while they are sleep and on some nights their father will be home from work. 

Date Posted: Mar 08 2008 at 1:04pm
bump

Date Posted: Mar 10 2008 at 3:07am
Bump..I sent Anubis another Pm but no response

Posted By: Shortee
Date Posted: Mar 10 2008 at 10:28am
ANUBIS HAS HER HANDS FULL

Date Posted: Mar 10 2008 at 10:53am
With a one month old, 14 month, and 5 year old, husband, household,and school I do tooLOL But since she recommended the company and volunteered her advice I just wanted feedbackBig%20smile

Posted By: rashaun35
Date Posted: Mar 11 2008 at 9:26pm
I just applied for Cloud10 I'll let you ladies know how it goes.

Date Posted: Mar 12 2008 at 3:13am
sorry ladies...SHORTEE girl you are soooo right i do have my hands full! i have gotten SOOOOOOOOOOOOO many PMs about Cloud10 its crazy....with 2 little kids its really hard to get to every message right when they send it...shoot only if i got paid to answer these cloud10 questions!

OK i wanted to post on here for future referance the main questions im getting about this company because i will no longer be answering messages about this company since i am not the spokeswoman (not meaning to be rude at all) I just dont have the time.

1. what is the pay?
                               The pay is anywhere from $8.50-$12.50 an hour
                               depending on the project

2.How u get paid?  
                                Direct Deposit ONLY!

3. What are the hours?
                                       you choose from a BROAD selection of hours and  days, anywhere from 20-40hrs a week whatever works best 4 u

4. How is the interview?

Over the phone...apply and find out!

OK LADIES im not trying to be rude at all but after answering 100 of the same questions over and over and over again it just gets a little frustrating, i did the "hard" work for you. i found a legit job now all you have to do is go get it! Ask questions, research the site, look at the tests...i had no help and did fine just relax and you will do fabulous!!!!!

All questions will be answered once you apply for the job position, i mean thats how i know everything. I really hope this doesnt rub anyone the wrong way.

<3 anubis

Date Posted: Mar 12 2008 at 10:13pm
I did everything for cloud10 took all the test and then the day of the interview thet sent an email saying that I had to reschedule cause something came up with the interviewer. I will go back after 6 weeks cause I am finna start attending 2 different school and wont have the time to do it..... I wish all the others luck.

Posted By: AmorousMommy
Date Posted: Mar 12 2008 at 10:35pm
I applied for Cloud 10 when Anubis first posted about it. Right now my account says that I'm "On Hold" status till they find a fit job for me. I did the phone interview and that went really well. It was better than what I expected. Now, I'm impatiently waiting for a response so that I can get to working. I can't wait to start. 

Posted By: mina11233
Date Posted: Mar 13 2008 at 1:08am
Originally posted by Real Wig Lady Real Wig Lady wrote:

Has anyone started with Cloud10?  Do they have late night to early morning hours for example, 10pm to 2am? If you have started how do you like it so far?  What is the average pay??  Thanks

I saw they has an option for times like that so go for it i surely am i already started this please let it be for real...

Date Posted: Mar 13 2008 at 2:30pm
Thanks for your response.  I simply asked you, Anubis becasue in your intial posting you told us to PM you with questions.  I had applied I just wanted to know more about the companyy before my phone interview.  I wanted to prepare myself just like you would for a regular job interview and know more about the company then the interviewer expects.  I thank you ladies that responded and I had my phone interview today so I will be waiting for a reply from Cloud 10.  Wish me luck!

Date Posted: Mar 23 2008 at 10:15pm
I got the job with Cloud 10Big%20smileBig%20smileBig%20smile

Posted By: chanelshair
Date Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by Anubis Anubis wrote:

sorry moderators...i wanted to post this where alot of the members can see it!

OK ladies! This is for the mommies who want to work but cant leave home. I actually found a legit at home professional job that doesnt involve telemarketing, cold calling or outbound calls. Also i know its for real because i am currently working for this company. The great thing is, is that there are no shady "start up costs" or anything like that. All you have to purchase is a Plantronics headset for your home office use. I bought mine at circuit city for $35.99. Basicaly what the company does is hire at home professionals to "recruit" for different companys such as Comcast, Dish Network ect.  to do customer service, bill pay, and technical support.

You ever call Sprint and speak to a customer service rep to pay your bill or if you have questions? well we do that kind of work but do not work exclusively for that company, we just work the amount of time the company pays for. Basicaly through Cloud10 (the company i work 4)  charges companies a fee to supply them with employees so that the companies dont have to spend money on offices, managers, computers, phone, utilities ect. so they save a ton of money but we only work with these companies a certain amount of time which we call projects. anyways if you have any questions just PM me...or if you want to get down to it heres the address..

www.cloud10corp.com

all you need to do is fill out an application under the "AT HOME PROFESSIONALS" link on the page. You will go through a series of "tests" that you will need to pass to go onto the next step..then you will be scheduled for an interview over the phone.

After you are hired you will fill out the required paperwork and fax to cloud10 who is based out of Denver.

You will be paid for training which is 13days...after the 13days you will recieve a direct deposit of $597.00.

Ok and again if you have any questions PM me.

<3 anubis

Date Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 1:10pm
You did say to pm you though but my answer did get answered  Thanks

Date Posted: Mar 24 2008 at 2:27pm
Has anyone else started working with this company, I could not do it cause I am a full time student at 2 colleges and forgot that the other class was finna start so I will apply again in a months.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2008 at 12:35am
Originally posted by ms_b_haven06 ms_b_haven06 wrote:

Has anyone else started working with this company, I could not do it cause I am a full time student at 2 colleges and forgot that the other class was finna start so I will apply again in a months.
I start training on March 31 pay 575.00 for training 9.25 hourly

Posted By: honeyb1181
Date Posted: Mar 25 2008 at 2:47am
Hey yall, I work for a company that does the same thing. I've been working part time from home since November and it helped alot when I was in school. Yall should look into it! Congrats Real Wig Lady!!! Welcome to the Home Agent fam!!

Posted By: sisterscollabor
Date Posted: Mar 25 2008 at 7:48am
http://%3Ca%20href=sisterscollaborated.join.click2sell.eu%3ESign%20Up%3C/a%3E" rel="no follow - http://lansing.craigslist.org/lab/617853381.html" rel="no follow - http://lansing.craigslist.org/lab/617853381.html
TOTALLY FREE
THIS IS THE FIRST REAL JOB ON the web
CUT AND PASTE THE LINK ABOVE TO FIND OUT MORE

no gimmics
you should not have to pay for work!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Date Posted: Mar 25 2008 at 7:50am
Work from home

http://lansing.craigslist.org/lab/617853381.html" rel="no follow - http://lansing.craigslist.org/lab/617853381.html
free of charge

don't pay for jobs that asks for money!!!

Date Posted: Mar 25 2008 at 7:50am
http://lansing.craigslist.org/lab/617853381.html" rel="no follow - http://lansing.craigslist.org/lab/617853381.html

just click on sign up it should work now!!!

Date Posted: Mar 25 2008 at 7:51am

Posted By: freebuttafly
Date Posted: Mar 25 2008 at 5:03pm
just applied to the site and will be taking the test as soon as i get back tonight when its hush hush time in my house.... thanks for the heads up and i hope this works because i really need somthing to get popping around hea.

Date Posted: Mar 25 2008 at 11:05pm
I am happy that yall are doing the dang thing from home cant wait til my turn comes around and plus I dont have a desk top and we also have wireless so that is whats killing me right now. Arrrggghhh. 

Date Posted: Mar 25 2008 at 11:06pm

I start training on March 31 pay 575.00 for training 9.25 hourly
Girl that money look good rite now, can I borrow $20 dollars. LOL

Date Posted: Mar 26 2008 at 3:58am

this is a free work at home site (click on sign up)
for anyone who would like to try!!!!Clap
good luck!!!!!

Date Posted: Mar 26 2008 at 4:06am
Girl yea the money is good, I bought my first house in warren, mi
and you should see me working, next a newer car lol
for real

Date Posted: Mar 27 2008 at 12:17am
Originally posted by honeyb1181 honeyb1181 wrote:

Hey yall, I work for a company that does the same thing. I've been working part time from home since November and it helped alot when I was in school. Yall should look into it! Congrats Real Wig Lady!!! Welcome to the Home Agent fam!!

Honeyb1181,

What company do you work for?

Date Posted: Mar 27 2008 at 12:46pm
Originally posted by sisterscollabor sisterscollabor wrote:

this is a free work at home site (click on sign up)
for anyone who would like to try!!!!Clap
good luck!!!!!

you bought your own home selling products?
i use to be a telemarketer and i do not want to sell or promote anything
whwn i go to the link it gives me a click to sell site

Date Posted: Mar 27 2008 at 12:55pm
i went through all the tests with cloud10 for them to email me saying there is nothing available for my areaUnhappy

Posted By: freebuttafly
Date Posted: Mar 28 2008 at 9:23am

4mia where do u live? im still waiting on an interview tuesday...

Posted By: 1smoothroller
Date Posted: Mar 28 2008 at 12:52pm
I am currently signed on with WAH.  I have not worked a day yet.  The scheduling has not been what I anticipated. It is in 30 min. blocks and all over the place and you get paid by the talk minute 0.17.  Which is 10.00 an hour if you have a call for every minute during the hour.

Date Posted: Mar 28 2008 at 6:02pm
4Mia, what do they mean it wasnt anything available in ya area?

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Mar 28 2008 at 10:12pm
Ladies after they sent me a email stating im on hold.............Cloud 10 sent me a email today to start training on April 14th.Clap
Now I have to purchase Windows XP and headset.

Date Posted: Mar 29 2008 at 12:07pm

WHAT COMPANY DO YOU WORK FOR?

Date Posted: Mar 29 2008 at 11:17pm
Originally posted by SWEETBREAD SWEETBREAD wrote:

Ladies after they sent me a email stating im on hold.............Cloud 10 sent me a email today to start training on April 14th.Clap
Congrats

Date Posted: Mar 29 2008 at 11:19pm

Thanks for the congrats...I'm nervous because it is something New

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Mar 30 2008 at 12:00am
i have a two year old that thinks she is jennifer hudson so the 'quiet work environment' thing wouldnt work for me.

Posted By: slayfresh
Date Posted: Mar 30 2008 at 12:06am
if anyone knows of anything i can do on the weekends or evenings that doesnt require me on the phone please do tell.

Date Posted: Mar 30 2008 at 7:54pm

Congrats
Congrats to you too didnt you start training today?

Posted By: So Seductive
Date Posted: Mar 30 2008 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by hair-obsession hair-obsession wrote:

AngryAngryAngryAngryAngry

i was just about to get all excited too when i saw except for indianaCry

Date Posted: Mar 31 2008 at 12:03am
Hello All!

I just found this site tonight  and it does NOT charge anything to join.   You get paid for viewing a website and answering 5 questions about it (that's it). I am a free member right now, but they do have a 'gold' upgrade option.  It's worth taking a look at! Smile

http://tinyurl.com/25vokd" rel="no follow - Data Processor Info.

If anyone has any additional information or experience with this company, please feel free to share.

Best Wishes!

Date Posted: Mar 31 2008 at 5:26pm

Congrats
Yes, I started training today; it was rocky because the company was having system problems but I think that I can do this.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2008 at 6:26pm

4Mia, what do they mean it wasnt anything available in ya area?

dont know im in new orleans, well the outskirts of new orleans

Date Posted: Mar 31 2008 at 9:50pm

Congrats
Yes, I started training today; it was rocky because the company was having system problems but I think that I can do this.
What time slot did you pick?
I want to work 9-5.......before anyone gets home.

Date Posted: Mar 31 2008 at 11:24pm
I work 7 am to 1:30 so my kids will be sleep for at least 2 hours and then breakfast, luch, and when i get through it will be nap time for them so I can have some peace and then off to the park. I am on the WildBlue project which did you pick?

Date Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 11:40am

I work 7 am to 1:30 so my kids will be sleep for at least 2 hours and then breakfast, luch, and when i get through it will be nap time for them so I can have some peace and then off to the park. I am on the WildBlue project which did you pick?
I didnt pick my project yet becuz Im waiting on my friend to mail me XP, and then get my headset.I dont want to pick my hours/project and then dont have to tools to start on the date specified.

How are you liking it so far.........training, routine with the kids.

Posted By: naturallymimis
Date Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 1:46pm
Sounds cool I will let my friends know about this. I already work from home

Posted By: lolipop2004
Date Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 2:06pm
What company do you work for naturallymimis?

Thanks

Date Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 4:08pm

I wished I would have applied when anibus sent this post out now they are not hiring. Can someone ask to see when they will be hiring again please.

Thanks,
Shonnette

Date Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 4:40pm
Pick the project Sweet because they go Fast..like in a couple of hours and you can stay in Hold status even after an interview

Date Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by chanelshair chanelshair wrote:

I wished I would have applied when anibus sent this post out now they are not hiring. Can someone ask to see when they will be hiring again please.

Thanks,
Shonnette
I'll try to find out for you.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 6:29pm

Pick the project Sweet because they go Fast..like in a couple of hours and you can stay in Hold status even after an interview
Thanks for the heads up.

Date Posted: Apr 01 2008 at 6:29pm

DP

Posted By: mee2
Date Posted: Apr 03 2008 at 11:54am
Do any of you ladies who work for cloud10 do this as your primary income or is it for extra money. I want to retire from the company I work for but, I'am not old enough for ssi. thanks

Date Posted: Apr 03 2008 at 12:25pm
i was going to reapply but there are no jobs

Posted By: AmorousMommy
Date Posted: Apr 03 2008 at 1:03pm
I'll be working for Wild Blue also. I start training April 21st. All I need now is the appropriate headset and I'll be good to go.

Date Posted: Apr 03 2008 at 6:58pm

Originally posted by chanelshair chanelshair wrote:

Thanks,
Shonnette
I'll try to find out for you.
Thanks SweetBread

Date Posted: Apr 04 2008 at 12:35pm
I forgot about this thread. Here's a little info for you all, you'll have to google/search for further info.

-- Person from Louisiana if you can do a job that requires you to drive a few times a week PM me.
-- Person asking about LiveOps and West at Home: I've worked for both, theyre both ok, nothing to scream and shout about.  My favorite work at home job has been Westat.  I don't know if they are hiring or not.

-- Beware of craigslist/careerbuilder scams. Some of them may be legit, most are just trying to get your email address/private information.  Don't send your resume with personal info on it to just anyone. If I personally suggest a place, it has been researched and/or I have worked there.  That doesn't mean you shouldn't check up on it first also, I'm just letting you know that they are definitely legit from my perspective.

-- Some jobs will require you to invest some money into getting started, e.g. Arise (used to be called Willow).  This is supposedly an EXCELLENT company, however it can cost anywhere upwards of $500 to get started with incorporating yourself.  Just do your research before you pay anyone anything.

-- For those that live in: Arizona, Florida, New Mexico, Oklahoma, Ohio, New York, Texas and Virginia. 1800-FLOWERS hires temporary workers: http://ww12.1800flowers.com/template.do?id=template8&page=9000#1" rel="no follow - http://ww12.1800flowers.com/template.do?id=template8&page=9000#1
The pay is $8/hr.

-- Bonus info: parameds.com may be hiring. They don't pay by the hour.  I haven't worked here but know people that have.  There is a probationary period in which you don't get paid but you do get paid for all the time you worked once that period is over. http://parameds.com/outsourcedremote.html" rel="no follow - http://parameds.com/outsourcedremote.html
Send resume to mailto:joinus@parameds.com" rel="no follow - joinus@parameds.com

HTH.

Posted By: txgirl806
Date Posted: Apr 04 2008 at 11:44pm
THANKS JAMILLAH FOR THE INFO

Posted By: kaykay904
Date Posted: Apr 05 2008 at 2:31pm
if you are looking for a way to make a really nice supplemental income check out this site
http://www.moreinfo247.com/10107375/FREE" rel="no follow - http://www.moreinfo247.com/10107375/FREE   there i NO start up fee required you choose what business you would like to do such as selling products i love this site and it with the BBBSmile

Date Posted: Apr 05 2008 at 10:38pm
Originally posted by mee2 mee2 wrote:

Do any of you ladies who work for cloud10 do this as your primary income or is it for extra money. I want to retire from the company I work for but, I'am not old enough for ssi. thanks
I am a stay at home mom of 3 so this with supplement my hubby's income.

Date Posted: Apr 06 2008 at 2:15am
Jamillah,

Do you know that estimated pay for Parameds?

Date Posted: Apr 06 2008 at 2:19am
Does anyone know how much Live Ops pays?

Date Posted: Apr 06 2008 at 7:59pm
I don't have any further info on Parameds. LO pays per minute of talk time depending on if you are are assigned a specific client or Direct Response.  Direct Response is incoming calls from infomercial viewers. You can expect anywhere from $7+.  You can also make bonuses in DR from upsells and affinities.

Posted By: BabyGirl718
Date Posted: Apr 08 2008 at 6:50pm
I would love to start one of these work at home jobs, but am so afraid of scams and don't want to have to pay for start up cost.

Hey Shonnette!!Smile

Posted By: adorkablebarbie
Date Posted: Apr 12 2008 at 1:25am
I would love to work from home.. like everyone else? But every legit job I applied for doesn't hire from California :( lame.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2008 at 11:23am
If you live in Tampa FL. Hilton Hotels is hiring for Work at home customer service.

http://www.hrccjobs.com/hiltonathome.htm" rel="no follow - http://www.hrccjobs.com/hiltonathome.htm

BTW alot of jobs don't require you to pay anything.  Maybe pay for your own background check which could be like 25-35 bucks.

If you have a skill like writing, etc. or bookkeeping, accounting etc (or a degree in a field like this), you might be able to freelance, and that's probably some of the best money you can make from home, better than most customer service jobs.  If you DEFINITELY HAVE marketable freelance skills (like medical transcription, writing, etc.) then pm me and I will find a list of sites to help. Otherwise, for everyone else (like me) I will post customer service jobs up here every so often.

Date Posted: Apr 12 2008 at 1:07pm
thanks Jamillah

there is a forum with alot of jobs and reviews of some jobs you can go thru

its called whm.com  

Date Posted: Apr 13 2008 at 4:51pm

If you live in Tampa FL. Hilton Hotels is hiring for Work at home customer service.

http://www.hrccjobs.com/hiltonathome.htm" rel="no follow - http://www.hrccjobs.com/hiltonathome.htm

BTW alot of jobs don't require you to pay anything.  Maybe pay for your own background check which could be like 25-35 bucks.

If you have a skill like writing, etc. or bookkeeping, accounting etc (or a degree in a field like this), you might be able to freelance, and that's probably some of the best money you can make from home, better than most customer service jobs.  If you DEFINITELY HAVE marketable freelance skills (like medical transcription, writing, etc.) then pm me and I will find a list of sites to help. Otherwise, for everyone else (like me) I will post customer service jobs up here every so often.

Hilton is also hiring in Dallas, Texas.  The training site is in Carrolton, Texas off of Midway but you have to train 7 weeks at the site.

Posted By: Ariz
Date Posted: Apr 14 2008 at 9:40am

I understand that many people want to work from home--either full time or part time.

One of the best sites for those that want to work from home or not work a typical office job is http://www.wahm.com" rel="no follow - www.wahm.com (I believe that's what 4mia meant to say). It is chock full of tips, job opportunities and forums for those that work for  various WAH (work at home) companies. I've been a member there for almost two years and I check it out often--the advice and support is great--just like the BHM!

Just remember, it takes persistence to get a WAH job, so check the site out for yourself.

Posted By: Ariz
Date Posted: Apr 16 2008 at 6:58am
BUMP--for those that need it...

Date Posted: Apr 17 2008 at 11:04pm
I agree with Ariz...WAHM.com is an GREAT place to find more information about WAHJ (work at home jobs).  They have a list of WAH companies as a sticky...2 Thumbs Up for WAHM.com!!!  Clap

Date Posted: Apr 18 2008 at 12:07am
Quick question...For those that are familiar with Live Ops, can VOIP (voice over IP) be used at all?  I know that they said to get a dedicated land line phone, but does it REALLY make a big difference and can they REALLY tell how I am answering the calls (dedicated landline vs VOIP)... I have VOIP right now and I don't want to spend any extra money on a land line if I don't have to...Confused

Posted By: emsgirl
Date Posted: Apr 29 2008 at 1:06pm
After searching for what seems forever to find work from home, I found Cloud10 and went through my series of testing and interviews and was hired for an inbound position!!
I'm really looking forward to this opportunity and getting started which is next week!!!!

Posted By: chesaree1
Date Posted: May 07 2008 at 2:59am
VOIP can be use but many live ops companies do not allow it because they require a separate and dedicated land line that they can test. If the live ops company allows the use of voip they can assist with the  configurations. It is tricky to configure so all questions concerning that should be directed to the support line of the live ops company.

Good luck with that.

ps. Looking to make some really BIG MONEY in your spare time, then check out this work from home opportunity.

http://www.thousanddollarprofits.com/72521

Posted By: chicago1975
Date Posted: May 09 2008 at 4:21pm
walletboosters.com is a good one also. they have loads of job opportunities on there.

Print Page | Close Window