Print Page | Close Window

vitamin e oil works way better than lemon juice!!!

Printed From: Black Hair Media Forum
Category: Skin Care
Forum Name: Dark Spots
Forum Description: Discussion on Dark Spots
URL: http://Forum.BlackHairMedia.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=114058
Printed Date: Jan 20 2018 at 5:24pm

Topic: vitamin e oil works way better than lemon juice!!!
Posted By: *braidbeauty*
Subject: vitamin e oil works way better than lemon juice!!!
Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 11:21am
If you haven't found what works for you, go get some vit. e oil. it works!!! And it doesn't irritate the skin like lemon juice did for me bc it's acidic. i use the one that comes in a bottle, not gel capsule. it's by care one and it's 28,000 i.u. it's so exciting to find somethigng that actually works!!

Replies:
Posted By: Miranda_1002
Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 1:13pm
So just plain vitamin E oil works? I have black head scares from when I had the chicken pox in the 12 grade. Some of them have lightened but then it turns back dark because its just not working. And I get them from pimples and stuff to. But I really need to find something that really works and I will try the Vitamin E oil but then again...it might not be the best thing to do with me having really bad oily skin. 

Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 1:20pm
i have oily skin too. it doesn't leave my skin oily at all. you don't need to put too much on. it's vey thick so a little on the actual spots goes a long way. you should give it a try. it's cheap, natural, and effective. u can look for it at cvs.

Posted By: mscurious
Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 3:46pm
BraidBeauty, does it work better than the gel capsule? I have been using the gel capsules on my scars 4 about 2 weeks and it's working really great. My scars tissues are softer the way it's working now in a month or two it's gonna look even better. Already my scars r less noticable. SO VITAMIN E IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR SCARS! I love it so much im thinking if I should put it on my face. Im thinking if it works so well for scars it would definately work for dark spots. I haven't tried lemon juice but im sure that vitamin E would be better and lighter on the skin, cause lemon juice might be too strong specially for people with sensitive skin. I wonder vitamin E would also work for stretch marks?
P.S. BraidB please let me know if the oil better than the gel capsules so I can get it, thanks.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 3:56pm
Thank you babyphat4me. And NO it's not ur eyes i put it around my eyes n it makes the skin sooo soft and firm. I dont have lines yet im still young im only 24 but im gonna keep using it so will never have linesSmile.

Posted By: WorkInProgress
Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 4:33pm
How do you use it, do you rub it on with a cotton ball?

Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 5:49pm
WorkInProgress, I use the gel capsule, so I open it and rub it with my finger.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 8:57pm
If you get the one in the gel capsule, make sure it's at least 28,000 i.u. i got the 200 i.u. and it worked slowly.

Posted By: mzgoodez
Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 9:22pm
This sounds good. how exactly does it work cus LORD knows i want to get rid of these scars on my leg before the summer.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 9:25pm
BreadB, really? Thank you, I have the 200I.U.. Im gonna get the 28,000 I.U tomorrow.Wink

Posted By: mzhoneythang
Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 9:29pm
i was gonna come on here and ask if it made anyone's skin more oily, but i think i'm just using too much. how long did it take you to see results?

Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 9:30pm
mzgoodez, just buy  Vitamin E in a the regular vitamin jar that people take and just open the gel and apply on ur scar wit using ur finger, it's that simple. A girl that works at Sally beauty told me about it she had scars she's been using it for years n she showed me where her scars were n there's nothing there, they're gone. I bought it the same day, i been using it for about 2 weeks and i'm so shocked of how great this thing is. You should definately try it. I been using 200i.u but BreadB said the 28,000 i.u is stronger.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 10:36pm
yeah, I had the 200 i.u. and it works but i saw much more of a difference with the 28,000. i.u. I'm sticking with it. but u can still put the 200 to use. I put some in my face lotion and it makes my face soft. doesn't make my face oily at all. i saw results in a matter of days.

Date Posted: Jan 27 2008 at 10:40pm
Thanks BreadB!Im gonna finish the rest and use the 28,000 i.u. I guess im gonna start using it on my face.

Posted By: ladikickz
Date Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 12:20pm
im going to try this

Posted By: calicocoa
Date Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 12:58pm
I bought some Vitamin E Oil last week and I can already see a difference in my skin.  I cleanse my face thoroughly at night then rub a light layers of the oil all over my face.  My skin is looking clearer, brighter and feels softer, just glowing Embarrassed!!  I am wearing my hair back in buns and different protective style so I want my face to look great.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 1:16pm
Ur right Babyphat, im gonna get it too, I think 56,000 i.u. would work even faster. Im gonna get it soon as the one i have is finish. I think im gonna put it on my face before I put my night cream n see how it works.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 6:36pm
oooh, 56,000?! Ya'll are making me want to go out and get it! Just make sure it's thick, not watery.

Date Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 7:08pm
Originally posted by *braidbeauty* *braidbeauty* wrote:

oooh, 56,000?! Ya'll are making me want to go out and get it! Just make sure it's thick, not watery.

i know i had to look online tho for 56000 i will be trying it thoTongue

Posted By: HowardGirl101
Date Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 7:18pm
ddaaammmnnn... I JUST went out and purchased the 200I.U. gel capsules about 5 minutes ago!! And  ialready opened it and used one!!!...Iguess  I still use them...it will just take longer....So approx. how long will it be before results are noticeable...because I have scars on my chin and neck from ingrown hairs and they must GO!!! I have very nice skin except for those damn scars!

Posted By: mzgoodez
Date Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 8:05pm
HOW MANY TIMES DO YOU APPLY IT? I HAVE THE 400 HERE BUT I USED TO TAKE THEM BUT NOW I'M THINKING OF USING IT ON MY LEGS

Date Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 10:17pm
you can use the 200 i.u. you may see slower results bc they aren't as potent, but it could be different for everyone. I saw a difference in a couple days with the 200, and even more difference with the 28,000 in a couple days as well. I use it morning and night after washing my face.

Posted By: BlackEsq
Date Posted: Jan 28 2008 at 10:23pm
Hey guys! I know you guys are using the pure oil but just wanted to let you know of a GREAT creme I use which has 100,000 IUs. It is Genes Vitamin E Creme. You can use it on the face and or body.  I get mine from Sams Club for less than $7 & it lasts a while. Online it is sold for as much as $20!

Here are the Ingredients:

Distilled Water, Vitamin E, Shea Nut Butter, Safflower Oil, Sesame  Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Macadamia Nut Oil, Brazil Nut Oil, Mango Seed Oil, Vitamins A, C, D3, Pure Plant Essences known as Essential Oils Annatto and Caramel.

Here is their site, but again you can get it various places online or SamsClub.
http://www.genesvitamine.com/index.htm" rel="no follow - http://www.genesvitamine.com/index.htm

Date Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 1:49am
Thanks Ameisha!

Posted By: CincyBenGal84
Date Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 8:03am
I use the Vit E oil from Walgreens it is in a clear plastic little bottle and it has lemon juice in it (on the same shelves as the vitamins)cand it says you can drink it but i put it on my body. I dont know the IU but I will check when i get home and I will def go out and get the capsules.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 10:56am
Thanks for the product tip Ameisha!!

Posted By: cutescorpio
Date Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 11:06am
So you can get it on-line, at Walgreens.....where else have you ladies purchased your oil?

Date Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 11:21am
I remeber when I first came to Norfolk, Va i bought a big bottle from the Navy Exchange. I didnt know wht I was doing so eventually threw it away. It was saying african and you can put all over.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 11:22am
I bought mine at walmart.

Posted By: zetalady
Date Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 5:04pm
Originally posted by tieesha_monay tieesha_monay wrote:

I use the Vit E oil from Walgreens it is in a clear plastic little bottle and it has lemon juice in it (on the same shelves as the vitamins)cand it says you can drink it but i put it on my body. I dont know the IU but I will check when i get home and I will def go out and get the capsules.

i got some today and it is 30,000 IU. cant wait to try it.

Date Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 8:25pm
^^ I looked at it and it is stronger than the pills so its working wonders on my scars!

Date Posted: Jan 29 2008 at 8:49pm
ameisha, thanks for the tip. I love the ingredients! the bottle looks pretty small tho. do you use it on your whole face or just problem areas? is it a cream or lotion? thanks.

Posted By: Yogi
Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 2:12am
I buy the 30,000 IU but I would recomemnd mixing it with a lighter base oil like almond oil that would enable the Vit E oil to be massaged into your skin.

Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 3:40am

ameisha, thanks for the tip. I love the ingredients! the bottle looks pretty small tho. do you use it on your whole face or just problem areas? is it a cream or lotion? thanks.

No problem Ladies!!!Wink I have REALLY DRY skin & this works wonders for that as well.

BraidBeauty, it's actually pretty LARGE! It's a 16 ounce container. I also just found it on eBay. If you click on the link then you will get a better picture of it:

http://cgi.ebay.com/SWISS-COLLAGEN-COMPLEX-CREME-by-Genes-Vitamin-E_W0QQitemZ220195816251QQihZ012QQcategoryZ21205QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem" rel="no follow - http://cgi.ebay.com/SWISS-COLLAGEN-COMPLEX-CREME-by-Genes-Vitamin-E_W0QQitemZ220195816251QQihZ012QQcategoryZ21205QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

Also, if you click here you can do a zip code search to make sure your local Sam's Club has it. http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=182506" rel="no follow - http://www.samsclub.com/shopping/navigate.do?dest=5&item=182506

Posted By: morning_glory
Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by mscurious mscurious wrote:

WorkInProgress, I use the gel capsule, so I open it and rub it with my finger.

I do the same. I do it at night because it can be quite sticky.

I use the capsules because I read somewhere once that Vit E can lose efficacy when exposed to air  or light or something...(not sure where I read it, but don't like to take the chance!) so I use the capsules because that way you don't spoil a whole bottle and you only use what you need.

Posted By: Romeosgirl81
Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 1:25pm
i am going to try this soon! thanks

Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 1:26pm
I purchased mine at CVS, small bottle for $2.99.

Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 2:23pm
how long did you guys use the oil before you noticed a difference???

Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 8:03pm
Thanks ladies. I got mine today 30,000IU

Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 8:41pm
ameisha, thanks again. the links are a big help! I'm going to try sam's club to get it cheaper. hopefully they have it.

Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 8:42pm
Thanks ladies. I got mine today 30,000IU

Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 8:43pm
Does it work on pores as well?

Date Posted: Jan 30 2008 at 10:03pm

ameisha, thanks again. the links are a big help! I'm going to try sam's club to get it cheaper. hopefully they have it.

No problem at all!!! After I began using this years ago I haven't found a lotion for my body that has ever measured up since. I have been trying to use unrefined Shea Butter for the last few days & my skin has been itchy all day & now I notice I have a rash ALL over!Confused

Date Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 8:42am
Ameisha, that happens to me too when I used a lotion that is no good. I get rashes all over my back and arms that's dark in color and very itchy. Might be the same thing u have? I use cetaphil cream and it's literally been the only thing that keeps my skin hydrated. It's expensive in stores tho, so I have to go all the way to the hospital to get it prescribed. maybe if I try the cream u suggested and it works just as well, I'll switch and make it my staple.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 10:21am

Ameisha, that happens to me too when I used a lotion that is no good. I get rashes all over my back and arms that's dark in color and very itchy. Might be the same thing u have? I use cetaphil cream and it's literally been the only thing that keeps my skin hydrated. It's expensive in stores tho, so I have to go all the way to the hospital to get it prescribed. maybe if I try the cream u suggested and it works just as well, I'll switch and make it my staple.

Thanks! I had to put tea tree oil ALL over last night after I bathed with Peppermint soap. I thought I was gonna scratch my skin off! It was weird...the more I scratched the more bumps appeared. Ouch I HOPE it wasn't the Shea Butter...maybe it was something I ate.LOL I love Cetaphil even though I buy Wal Mart's version which I can't tell the difference between.Wink

BabyPhat, I wish there was a K-mart here so I could try that!

Date Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 1:46pm
Thanks! Ok I will check again because I have some from WalMart & it is 12,000iu. Another question do ALL of them have soybean & coconut oil in them. That's what is listed on most of the bottles I've seen.

Ok I just did a Search and we DO have K-mart! I thought they were all closed. OOps! Embarrassed

Date Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 4:03pm
walmart has their own cetaphil version?? how much?

Date Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 5:47pm

walmart has their own cetaphil version?? how much?

Well the lotion USED to be like $3.76 and the cream was about $6, BUT they have increased. I mostly buy the lotion and now it's almost $6 so I KNOW the cream went up too. It just went up a few months ago. I was Shocked!!!

I also buy the Equate Skin Cleanser - Gentle Formula *Compare to Cetaphil Cleanser*

The lotion is called: Equate Moisturizing Lotion - Fragrance Free - For Dry, Sensitive Skin *Compare to Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion*

Check out this link too
http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070925203444AApJM7B" rel="no follow - http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070925203444AApJM7B
A lot of people buy it. Sometimes it's sold out when I go. You find it right next to the Cetaphil.

You should try it out. Some people don't like generics after they have had the real thing. Sometimes they feel they can tell the difference.

Date Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 9:41pm
thanks again!

Date Posted: Jan 31 2008 at 9:57pm
No problem BB!Wink

Date Posted: Feb 01 2008 at 7:10am
Originally posted by Ameisha Ameisha wrote:

Thanks! I had to put tea tree oil ALL over last night after I bathed with Peppermint soap. I thought I was gonna scratch my skin off! It was weird...the more I scratched the more bumps appeared. Ouch I HOPE it wasn't the Shea Butter...maybe it was something I ate.LOL I love Cetaphil even though I buy Wal Mart's version which I can't tell the difference between.Wink

I have noticed the same thing I have been using shea butter for a minute now and few he past few days I have been itching like hell. Are you guys just using shea butter by itself? I am using grapeseed oil/vitamin e and shea butter.

Date Posted: Feb 01 2008 at 10:34am
How long did it take for everyone to see results?

Date Posted: Feb 01 2008 at 4:11pm

Originally posted by Ameisha Ameisha wrote:

I have noticed the same thing I have been using shea butter for a minute now and few he past few days I have been itching like hell. Are you guys just using shea butter by itself? I am using grapeseed oil/vitamin e and shea butter.

I use it with vitamin e oil too but I don't know what the deal is.Confused

Date Posted: Feb 02 2008 at 7:03am
I looked for the 70,000iu  w/ no success. I will stick to my 30,000 and be cool. I am thinking about mixing fresh lemon juice in mine.

Posted By: umich_10
Date Posted: Feb 02 2008 at 3:58pm
does it only work topically or does it still work when you take it in pill form?

Date Posted: Feb 02 2008 at 6:17pm
^^ I am going to re-up tomorow so I will buy two and take them topically and a spoonful a day.

Posted By: Thyckecutie
Date Posted: Feb 02 2008 at 9:20pm
Do you put this all over the face or just on dark spots?

Date Posted: Feb 03 2008 at 12:18am
^ I just rub it on the dark spots.

mixing the vit. e oil and lemon juice is a good idea. but the lemon juice doesn't go bad or anything?

Date Posted: Feb 03 2008 at 7:24am
^^ I will store mine in the fridge. I rub all lover my body but I guess that s how I ran out so quick.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2008 at 10:11am
^but even putting it in the fridge, i thought it still only last about a week. not so?

Posted By: kishakish
Date Posted: Feb 03 2008 at 10:11am
ok im on my way to pick up some vitamin E oil. Thanks for the tip.

Date Posted: Feb 03 2008 at 11:09am
i really want to try that cream. do u put it on ur entire face?

Date Posted: Feb 03 2008 at 1:46pm

^but even putting it in the fridge, i thought it still only last about a week. not so?

Thanks for the info I guess I will have to mix a portion every day or make weekly batches.

Posted By: goodm3
Date Posted: Feb 04 2008 at 11:29am
Does Vitamin E supposed to break out the skin? Because mine is??? Or is one those "its gets worse, before it gets better". I was putting the oil directly on my face. I stopped that, and now I just take the pill.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2008 at 12:02pm
^^I mainly put it around my eyes. I have a few BIG pimples on my face but I think it is from my pillow cases and cell phone.

Date Posted: Feb 04 2008 at 4:22pm
tieesha monay, don't know if that's true bout the lemon juice. That's what someone else was saying but I can't be too sure. u can still do it to be on the safe side tho.

goodm3, surprisingly it doesn't break me out and I have very oily skin. but maybe it's good topically for some and not for others.

Date Posted: Feb 05 2008 at 9:38am
^ Thanks BB, I re-up'd last night and walgreens has a coupon for a dollar off (Nature's Bounty Vitamin E oil 30,000 IU)

Date Posted: Feb 06 2008 at 6:45pm
ur welcome!

ameisha, I bought the swiss collagen creme online. unfortunately I didn't know it had parabens and I'm trying to get away from products that contain these. I'm still excited to use it but I won't purchase it again.

Posted By: Nnelove
Date Posted: Feb 06 2008 at 11:50pm
oh yeah! I've been using it about a week and its WORKING! my dark spots are fading awat...yes! Its great cuz i've tried EVERYTHING...ambi did nothin but make me yellow, lol...but I use 32,000 IU that I got 4rm GN 4 $9.99

Date Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 1:36am

ur welcome!

ameisha, I bought the swiss collagen creme online. unfortunately I didn't know it had parabens and I'm trying to get away from products that contain these. I'm still excited to use it but I won't purchase it again.

Oh no, it does? I didn't know that! I'm sorry.Disapprove

Date Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 1:37am
Originally posted by ladikickz ladikickz wrote:

i really want to try that cream. do u put it on ur entire face?

Hi Ladi. I am assuming you are talking about the Genes cream I mentioned. You can use it on your face, but I mainly use it on my body.

Date Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 9:05am
Hey Ameisha. no problem. It's not your fault. I should have read all the ingredients first. I'm still thankful for your help.

Date Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 9:26am
what are parabens??? are they harmful?

Date Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 11:13am
Thanks Ameisha!  My stepdad is mailing me the genes complex cream (he is a Sams Club member, I live in TX they live in Cali).  I plan to use it with the Hypercreme to fade the dark spots on my legs and arms-I heard hypercreme can be very drying.  Unfortunately I have old chicken pox marks that just won't go away Ermm

Posted By: Butterflie.2265
Date Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 12:33pm

Vitamin E is the bomb!! If the oil is to much to apply to your face then use the capsules.  I take 1 Vitamin E pill twice a day - morning and night.  It takes out the inflamation in your skin.  I have skin problems and this oil is one of the few things I apply on my skin (other great oils/creams - Vitamin C (pure) and Emu oil).  I use my Vitamin E oil at night just a couple of drops, rub my hands together vigorouslyy and then pat it onto my face.  Because of the thickness you may not be able rub it into your skin.  If you suffer from oily skin and other skin situations then I recommend using it at night.

Date Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 12:50pm
BabyPhat I am still mad at your 70,000Disapprove

Posted By: kishakish
Date Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 3:02pm

putting on my shoes RIGHT now to go and find me some Vitamin E!

Date Posted: Feb 07 2008 at 10:57pm
zetalady, parabens are used in cosmetics to preserve the product. While research isn't conclusive, there are a lot of arguments that these chemicals are toxic and possibly cancerous. So I try to avoid them as much as I can.

Date Posted: Feb 08 2008 at 8:06am
^^^oh ok thanx

Posted By: MO
Date Posted: Feb 08 2008 at 10:32am
bump!....cuz ima need this thread later on...walmart doesnt have anything over 1000 u.i...bastids!

T4P

Date Posted: Feb 08 2008 at 2:19pm
Lemon juice and Vit E Oil is FAB!! I now wear almost no foundation when going out BECUZ I mailto:DON@T" rel="no follow - DON'T NEED IT!! I have only been using it for a weeek and the diffrence it has made to my skin is amazing. THANK YOU GALS!

Posted By: B.LUVS.B
Date Posted: Feb 08 2008 at 5:27pm
Does anyone have any before and after pics after using Vitamin E. I bought some about 3 days ago the 30,000 in the bottle for 8.99. I looked in Walmart and the highest they had was 1000. I can see a liitle change but I wanted to know for those using it for a while how is your skin now? Thanks

PICS!!!!!

Posted By: Ebony_Eyez
Date Posted: Feb 09 2008 at 6:58pm
i just bought some Vitamin E oil today at walmart and I am excited. It only has 12,000 I.U. but maybe that will work for me. I am using it on my scars on my face from pimples.

Posted By: kimmy1981
Date Posted: Feb 09 2008 at 8:12pm
I want to use vitamin e on my skin, and lemon juice but i am afraid that I will break out.

Date Posted: Feb 10 2008 at 7:45pm
Babyphat, I went to Kmart today the highest I found was 1000 iu the brand is Vitasmart in the vitamin section. Maybe I should go to another Kmart. Which section do you find it, what's the brand please, and how does it look like. I can return what I have tomorrow and get the 70,000. How fast do you see results with the 70,000? Im sure in a matter of days.

Posted By: mblake8
Date Posted: Feb 10 2008 at 9:08pm
i got 40,000 iu from Whole foods. Try a health food store for stronger iu's

Date Posted: Feb 11 2008 at 2:50pm
Thanks mblake8, I'll try that.

Posted By: mblake8
Date Posted: Feb 11 2008 at 8:17pm
how often are you guys putting the vit e oil on?

Date Posted: Feb 12 2008 at 7:34am
Originally posted by babyphat4me babyphat4me wrote:

BabyPhat I am still mad at your 70,000Disapprove
gurl u have no kmartby u
i found it in the voitamin section

I was in the vit section and all they had was 1000 so I just went to walgreens and got some more of my 30,000. I will try a few health food stores and see what they have.

Posted By: mstash22
Date Posted: Feb 13 2008 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by babyphat4me babyphat4me wrote:

Originally posted by mscurious mscurious wrote:

BraidBeauty, does it work better than the gel capsule? I have been using the gel capsules on my scars 4 about 2 weeks and it's working really great. My scars tissues are softer the way it's working in a month or 2 im thinking it's gonna look even better. Already my scars r less noticable. SO VITAMIN E IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED FOR SCARS! I love it so much im thinking if I should put it on my face. I wonder if it would also work for stretch marks?
P.S. BraidB please let me know if the oil better than the gel capsules so I can get it, thanks.

vitamin e oil is good for stretch marks as well

also the capsules viamin e oils are better than the one sin the bottle

they work faster

how much do these capsules cost and where can I find them please?

Posted By: SWEETBREAD
Date Posted: Feb 13 2008 at 9:55pm
I went to Walmart today I dont know why I didnt listen to u guys they only had the foolish 12000 iu........talk about pissedAngry

Im going to find me a KMART

Date Posted: Feb 13 2008 at 10:58pm
70,000iu
http://cgi.ebay.com/Vitamin-E-70000-IU-Oil-by-Sundown-2-5-Oz_W0QQitemZ190174776892QQihZ009QQcategoryZ11776QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem" rel="no follow - http://cgi.ebay.com/Vitamin-E-70000-IU-Oil-by-Sundown-2-5-Oz_W0QQitemZ190174776892QQihZ009QQcategoryZ11776QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

40,000iu
http://cgi.ebay.com/NATURES-GATE-VITAMIN-E-OIL-40000-IU_W0QQitemZ330043227139QQihZ014QQcategoryZ33962QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem" rel="no follow - http://cgi.ebay.com/NATURES-GATE-VITAMIN-E-OIL-40000-IU_W0QQitemZ330043227139QQihZ014QQcategoryZ33962QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQ_trksidZp1638.m118.l1247QQcmdZViewItem

Date Posted: Feb 15 2008 at 10:56am
yeah, i bought the 70,000 i.u. made by sundown off ebay yesterday, i'm SOOOOO geeked to start using it, can't wait for it to get here!!!! WEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Posted By: DT_SLIM
Date Posted: Feb 18 2008 at 10:59pm
i have dark spots all over my legs so could i jsut apply it to my whole leg not each and every spot? And do you guys do this after you exfoliate or cleanse. can some one please break this down to me i clue less about skin

Posted By: cutescorpio
Date Posted: Feb 19 2008 at 10:59am
I was excitied about my 10,000 I found at walmart, but after reading everyone's posts I see I have nothing!!!!Angry

Date Posted: Feb 19 2008 at 9:27pm
well ladies, i've got a problem. i got mine in the mail today (70,000 i.u.) and it's so thick that i can barely rub it in, did anyone else have this problem or is this normal? HELP!!!!

Date Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 2:51am

For those using a high percenage of Vit E IU have you done any research about putting such a highly concentrated content on your skin?

I am not sure if Vit E oil would be considered an essential oil, if it is be careful when using it directly on your skin.

Posted By: SuzyQ
Date Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 9:08pm
i got my 56,000iu from CVS and i lather up with it!  i like the way it feels and always excited to find something that's naturally good for you.  my skin was doing great with the oil pulling, shea butter, baking soda and lemon juice so this will make it even betta. 

Posted By: sillyme
Date Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 9:37pm
Thanks for the recomendation you guys. I went out and bought the oil this evening 70,000iu. I got mine for $6.99 at publix. I am about to start on it tonight. We will see.

Date Posted: Feb 20 2008 at 9:40pm
ok thanks, it seems like it gets easier when it's warm.

Print Page | Close Window