Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Princess hair wholesale

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
bellabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Princess hair wholesale
    Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:56am
Hi has anyone ordered from princess hair wholesale (not princess hair shop) on Aliexpress?
I've seen some nice kinky curly u parts on there so just wanna check before
making a purchase...
Sponsored Links

rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 8:03am

I saw a post about this company around 1 month ago. I would just perform a search.

bellabella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bellabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 12:46pm
Thanks, I tried but found nothing on the search. Might have to just take a chance on this one.
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:39pm
I looked at that store before. For some reason something about it just doesn't sit right with me. I was looking at the page with the Mongolian kinky curly, specifically the "6A" quality but I really think that pic (and maybe some of the others they use on the site) may be stolen from other places, idk just a feeling I have. In a nutshell, I'm a little skeptical of them. If you do decide to go with it let us know how it goes.
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 08 2013 at 8:18pm
Try doing a google search, something might pop up. That's what I use whenever I'm looking for anything.
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 12:24pm
I've been searching for KC on aliexpress for over a week, and Princess Hair's KC is on my list. I also can't find anything on them. Everytime I search in google, I get Princess hair shop.
lalaLeslie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lalaLeslie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 09 2013 at 12:26pm
Originally posted by SelfMadeDiva12 SelfMadeDiva12 wrote:

I looked at that store before. For some reason something about it just doesn't sit right with me. I was looking at the page with the Mongolian kinky curly, specifically the "6A" quality but I really think that pic (and maybe some of the others they use on the site) may be stolen from other places, idk just a feeling I have. In a nutshell, I'm a little skeptical of them. If you do decide to go with it let us know how it goes.

You are right about some of the pictures being stolen, but the reviews are so good. 

I might not purchase from them because of this, but they seem like a good company.

I might just buy from the place they stole the pictures from because you can tell it's all there pictures and they have good reviews as well.

Edited by lalaLeslie - Feb 09 2013 at 12:29pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply