FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Princess Hair Shop

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 4.50  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 4:38pm
LOL Renée also put Diamond Hair Company on blastttttttt
Sponsored Links

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 6:15pm
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Noblest hair is supposedly PHS vendor

Well that would explain for the quality issues... She needs to stop it with these high arse prices.
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 7:45pm
unfollowing them on IG
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 7:52pm
What's next? are they going to sue BHM and other hair boards if they post "bad reviews" on the forums?Confused

GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:20pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

And I bet there is someone who is going to still buy this hair after watching this video...smh
You know there will always be PHS stans that will fight and argue that it's the best hair they ever had while the rats nest forms on their neck.
Kami612 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Kami612 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:26pm
PHS has to have the highest markup on sh*tty aliexpress hair that I have ever seen.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 8:52pm
Lol I watched the first few seconds, she's funny. I'm happy she calling out that extra crappy hair. I knew something was up with that hair when all the gurus who received it had the same texture but the curl pattern looked different.
GphiD08 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GphiD08 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2013 at 9:02pm
Originally posted by Kami612 Kami612 wrote:

PHS has to have the highest markup on sh*tty aliexpress hair that I have ever seen.
Yes it's ridiculous....

pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2015 at 11:49am
Originally posted by GphiD08 GphiD08 wrote:

and other companies take note...

I love renee304, because she seems like one of the few honest YTers left.

This vid is kinda long, but worth it if you ever plan to purchase hair from PHS.... To sum it up Renee makes wigs and some of her clients have sent her hair from PHS , but the hair is raggedy. Renee usually makes videos comparing the hair she receives, so her viewers can get an idea of the quality vs. the cost of hair available.
She made a vid about how PHS, needs to stop sending out this raggedy hair and charging people all this money for it and now they sent Renee a Cease and Desist letter claiming that Renee is making false claims and can't be sure the hair came from PHS (when in fact Renee had the labels on the hair and the invoices). PHS needs to google their name and they will see that outside of their sponsored reviews there are quite a few ladies who are NOT satisfied with the quality they received (even ladies on here have posted about it).

PHS and all of these hair companies need to just STOP!!! Your taking peoples money and sending out BAD product and then get mad and try to sue when someone calls you on it please!!! People work hard for their money and I'm glad renee made this video because too many YTbers out her lying.

I have watched this like 3 times. She cracks me up. 
pink.jester87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pink.jester87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2015 at 12:24pm
Originally posted by harley_quinn harley_quinn wrote:

Lol I watched the first few seconds, she's funny. I'm happy she calling out that extra crappy hair. I knew something was up with that hair when all the gurus who received it had the same texture but the curl pattern looked different.

Yeah, but she also is a huge fan of Maayliah hair, which I've read enough about and seen enough bad reviews on to know is not awesome...   MaaliM

Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic