Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Princess Hair shop!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Mzstyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzstyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Princess Hair shop!!!!
    Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 6:56am
The hair i purchased was  Princess hair shop. It was a bundle of 20 in and 22 in. I co washed the hair no shedding and no tangling will be installing Thursday. It took 4 days to come with standard shipping and customer service was great and quick with response!!
Sponsored Links

iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:26pm
Good Luck!! I hope your expereince with the hair from PHS is better than mine.Shocked Can't wait to see the install.
Mzstyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzstyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 20 2013 at 5:56pm
Thanks i get it done this week.. i can tell it requires lots of maintenance but for the curls im willing to do it . what happen to yours!! Confused
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2013 at 10:53am
It was dry, tangled, matted, and shed like a wild beast. No matter what product or how much product/water I used or how much I detangled it, within minutes of leaving the house it felt as though I never touched it. It becames so stiff, like an old synthetic wig that doesn't move Angry.

Some people love PHS hair, but my expereince was different. Their customer service was great and they even sent me out more hair for free. But after 2-weeks, the 2nd batch did the same thing.
veegee422 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote veegee422 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2013 at 4:13pm
Ouch When I got my brazillian curly from PHS i looked nice, but with minor shedding daily, minor tangling. very very very dry.  Had the install in for 3 weeks with only co washing and the shedding got bad . Decided to do a light wash with neutralizing shampoo. bad mistake. Hair dried up like the Sahara desert and was a very bad tangle mess. Took me 1 hour and 30 mins to detangle the hair and there was a small baseball size clump of hair that was on the floor.  The hair is now thin due to all the shedding.  just ordered from Ali express- hope its better
missashleybxo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missashleybxo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 6:59am
Originally posted by veegee422 veegee422 wrote:

Ouch When I got my brazillian curly from PHS i looked nice, but with minor shedding daily, minor tangling. very very very dry.  Had the install in for 3 weeks with only co washing and the shedding got bad . Decided to do a light wash with neutralizing shampoo. bad mistake. Hair dried up like the Sahara desert and was a very bad tangle mess. Took me 1 hour and 30 mins to detangle the hair and there was a small baseball size clump of hair that was on the floor.  The hair is now thin due to all the shedding.  just ordered from Ali express- hope its better

Literally the same exact experience as mine! After this 1st month it was so thin it looked ridiculous! But good luck OP! Hopefully you dont have the same experience!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic