Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Princess Hair Shop?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Mzstyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzstyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 19 2013 at 6:12am
Sure do im going to make a quick thread..

Sponsored Links

BlkExoticdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BlkExoticdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 9:32am
The hair is a hot mess I purchased last spring and I brought 3 bundles .. My purchase was close to 500 dollars.. I can't deal with that garbage fake over processed hair. The curls were nice but it felt over processed and tangles and shedded like crazy. I will never tell anyone to buy their hair. I'm a hairstylist and I do hair . The only thing that was nice was the customer service. I kept calling and complaining about that hair. All I know is virgin hair is not suppose to Matt up . Which gives me a conclusion that some people just amp the hype up about the quality. Women Beware!!!!
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by BlkExoticdoll BlkExoticdoll wrote:

The hair is a hot mess I purchased last spring and I brought 3 bundles .. My purchase was close to 500 dollars.. I can't deal with that garbage fake over processed hair. The curls were nice but it felt over processed and tangles and shedded like crazy. I will never tell anyone to buy their hair. I'm a hairstylist and I do hair . The only thing that was nice was the customer service. I kept calling and complaining about that hair. All I know is virgin hair is not suppose to Matt up . Which gives me a conclusion that some people just amp the hype up about the quality. Women Beware!!!!

Sorry about your experience but PHS hair isn't virgin at all just overly processed remy hair.
BlkExoticdoll View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlkExoticdoll Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 05 2013 at 12:31pm
@ms.blue and yes it is.. Happy I found out rather then wondering and watching those YouTube videos
samstep83 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote samstep83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2013 at 1:30pm
After see good reviews about princess hair shop i finally decided to order some hair from them for my up coming baby shower i spoke with a rep before and while i was placing my order. After placing my order i was sent an email saying they needed me to fax some document over to them because the shipping address was different from my billing address, in which i did and was told my order would be shipped that day. after receiving the tracking info i realized the order was not being sent to the address i specified but being sent to my old address which i have not lived for a year now (I don't know how they got the address because its not my shipping or my billing). After speaking to a rep she told me they must have taken the wrong address from my paypal account and she called the post office that had the package then called me back and told me i should be able to pick it up from the post office with my ID. I woke up that morning and drove all the way over to my old post office and was told the hair is being sent back because it was undeliverable. After calling and speaking to a rep again I was told that they would ship out a new order expedited that day i should receive it by Tuesday the latest (this was Saturday)and i would also be sent a free gift for the inconvenience. Today is Wednesday i have still not received my order, nor an email nor a phone call even i after i left a message stating i still have not received my order. After just speaking to another rep a explaining the situation and being on the phone with the rep for about an hour. She tells me i must have made a mistake and i would have to pay for shipping the hair was not sent out expedited. At this point i am extremely upset and want to just cancel the order in which they tell me they cant until they receive the hair that they shipped to the wrong address. My baby shower is in a couple of days and i am with out hair to install and without the money to purchase something else in time. I have yet been able to speak to the manager which i have requested to numerous times.  Don't Order From These People!

Sorry for the length, but i am so mad right now
reese22891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reese22891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 1:40am
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
THE WORST EXPERIENCE I"VE EVER HAD!!!
The hair was dull, stiff, and dry after two weeks and when I told their customer service about it all they did was recommend products and treatments that made the hair worse. But when i sent the hair back to them all they did was send me one 4oz of hair because that's all my other hair was "worth". So i just wasted over $400 on Crappy hair that only looked nice for two weeks. Their customer service may have been nice but their hair is awful. I would rather shave off all of my hair and walk around bald then buy hair from here again. A little advice to people considering buying from this company... DON'T. But if you insist on trying them out anyway don't be surprised when the hair looks like crap after a couple of weeks and the second the hair looks like crap send it back to them because they will blame it on you and cheat you out of your money. I knew I should have stayed with Silk Base Closures, now that's quality hair that will last over a year!
reese22891 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote reese22891 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 2:58am
ANYONE WHO WANTS TO BUY FROM PRINCESS HAIR SHOP PLEASE LOOK AT THIS BEFORE YOU BUY!
http://www.ripoffre.com/r/princess-hair-shop/sacramento-california-95810/princess-hair-shop-princess-hair-shop-double-charged-my-credit-card-sent-me-crap-hair-a-1051566 - http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/princess-hair-shop/sacramento-california-95810/princess-hair-shop-princess-hair-shop-double-charged-my-credit-card-sent-me-crap-hair-a-1051566

http://www.bbb.orgortheast-california/business-reviews/hair-weaving/princess-hair-shop-in-sacramento-ca-47041230/complaints - http://www.bbb.org/northeast-california/business-reviews/hair-weaving/princess-hair-shop-in-sacramento-ca-47041230/complaints

http://youtu.be/OGb1D66LQ7M - http://youtu.be/OGb1D66LQ7M

Jessica90 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jessica90 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 9:49am
Never ordered from this company , but of course a few Youtube girls have done a review. But I still don't think i would purchase . It's nothing worse then spending lots of money on hair that might be crap.
StrictlyMe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote StrictlyMe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 23 2013 at 6:17pm
Wow this is crazy that we spend all this money on hair just for it to turn to a rats nest....the weave game is messed up
SheDope! View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheDope! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 11 2013 at 2:54pm
If your in the market for Premium Quality Hair Extensions try Nevae Hair Extensions boutique (www.nevaehairextensionsboutique.com) I purchased hair from them a few times and I am so in looooove with my hair! I got it very fast and it was love at first sight. The hair has no smell to it, and very minimum shedding. The customer service was also really good! If I had a question they answered me in the same day. I can’t wait to install my new hair and flaunt it infront of everyone! I’ve also started recommending people to this site too!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>