Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Princess Hair Shop?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
blkbarbiepink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbarbiepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:28pm
there are some people on youtube that have done reviews on this company. I was actually looking at this company too. Here are some links:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6nUjC7jbN9w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3xSjJUbvZy4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s57HzcNfAxI

Sponsored Links

dredre07 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dredre07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 06 2013 at 9:49pm
I was hoping the same. I been eyeing that company since I came across @fabulisityisme on YT. Lol. But I really don't want to go off of any YT reviews I want real reviews. The hair looks really nice. I seen a few months ago someone posted about them & someone else said they should go straight to there vendor it's way cheaper. But they never mentioned who the vendor was. If you buy this hair let me know.
CaramelPrincezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CaramelPrincezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:18am
I have 3 bundles of their Russian natural straight on a upart wig. It's great hair....Haven't had much of any shedding and zero tangling. Curls beautifully. I'd recommend it
CaramelPrincezz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CaramelPrincezz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 07 2013 at 2:19am
Their customer service was great also. Emailed back and forth with one of the workers before ordering and all my questions were answered very quickly.
Jennebella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jennebella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 21 2013 at 7:17pm
I bought the Brazilian Wavy from Princess Hair Shop.  The customer service was really good and the hair is pretty.  It does dry out do I have to be really good about moisturizing - although sometimes it dries out before the end of the day so by the time I come home it's not as nice looking as it was in the morning.
Jennebella View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jennebella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2013 at 11:10pm
iyawo814 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iyawo814 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:33pm
Here is my 2 cents on Princess Hair Shop. Sorry, I don't have any pictures as I just deleted them because they made me to angry!! Angry

Last summer I bought the Malaysian Curly 12-14/14-16 inch. I saw all of the YT reviews and thought I would give it a shot. It was beautiful and gave me the look I wanted but that hair acted a damn fool!! I had it installed before I went on vacation (cruise) because I wanted to be able to swim and have the hair blend with my natural hair. As soon as I got in the pool it tangled up like a ragged dog!! Every time I combed it...with plenty of product mind you, it shed like nobody's business. It shed so bad that I clogged the shower in our room and had to get maintenance to come to the room to unclogg it. I was so pissed. Angry

My husband was craking jokes saying that I left that hair all over Mexico and the Pacific ocean. I hope no dolphins dies on the account of that hair clogging up the ocean. Cry  LOL I can lauch about it now, but that hair damn near ruined my well needed vacation!

When I came back, I called them and the customer service was top notch...GREAT!! She sent me out a new batch right away. I had the new batch installed. It was beatiful but just like the first batch, within 2 weeks it started to act a fool. In addition to the money on the hair, I spent a lot of money on products to try to tame that beast, to no avail.

Needless to say, IMO this was a waste of my money. Others may have different expereinces, but I will never purchase from them again. I rather take the money to Vegas and get on the craps table!!
l2eVitalize View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote l2eVitalize Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 4:13pm
^^ dang, sorry this happened.
Your hubby got jokes
Mzstyle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mzstyle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 14 2013 at 8:02pm
I just purchased some this week came in yesterday and i love it deep curly 20 in and 22 in
SelfMadeDiva12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SelfMadeDiva12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 18 2013 at 10:12pm
@Mzstyle do you have pics??
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>