Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Princess Hair Shop?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Princess Hair Shop?
    Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 1:20pm
Has anyone ordered from Princess Hair Shop?

If so how was your experience with customer service?

Did the hair hold up?
Lots of shedding?
Natural Color? 

Im looking into one of her textures i've only found 3 or 4 reviews and 2 of them are from the same chick
Sponsored Links

Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 1:53pm
You must have a huge hair stash!

No I never heard of them before
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 2:47pm
Lol I really don't. Alot of the hair I buy I wind up giving it away or selling it. I havent found a go-to vendor yet. My deep curly that I ordered from roman isn't holding up as well as I would like & my hair from Jeffrey is no comment lol. I'm tired of playing with CVs. At least with most AVs you can send it back and get a better bundle or get a refund without sending it halfway over the world.

& I just can't stomach paying 600+ for extensions plus or bliss especially when I like to change my hair so much
Yesenia_87 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yesenia_87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by iGotSunshine iGotSunshine wrote:

Lol I really don't. Alot of the hair I buy I wind up giving it away or selling it. I havent found a go-to vendor yet. My deep curly that I ordered from roman isn't holding up as well as I would like & my hair from Jeffrey is no comment lol. I'm tired of playing with CVs. At least with most AVs you can send it back and get a better bundle or get a refund without sending it halfway over the world.

& I just can't stomach paying 600+ for extensions plus or bliss especially when I like to change my hair so much

Yeah I know what you mean. Ive been searching non stop for good CVs and so far no luck.
mspatty View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mspatty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 29 2012 at 3:38pm
their curls look prettyyyyyyyy, seen some vids on utube
kimmie1217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2012 at 4:44pm
I seen some reviews from poisonflowerivy but she is consider someone who is a popular YouTube guru. I really want to see some other people options on the hair before i go out and purchase hair that's 600+ and it be horrible not my hard earned coins lol  
PuddiePud View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PuddiePud Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 04 2012 at 9:51pm
Has anyone tried them recently. Im thinking about making a purchase towards the end of the month
shaybabii View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shaybabii Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 8:14pm
I was looking at there company and few others tyring to weigh out my options but everybody that I seen on youtube that reviews the hair did not pay for the hair it was sent too them.
kimmie1217 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kimmie1217 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2012 at 9:41pm
I seen some reviews from ppl that bought they hair and they all had great reviews. I also contacted the owner as well she was very sweet and she dead on w/ company service. 
blkbarbiepink View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkbarbiepink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 05 2013 at 5:26pm
i have
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>