Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Princess Hair Shop - Bait and Switch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
~taki~ View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ~taki~ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 13 2013 at 8:10am
That would be my post that you were referring to.

I just havent had the energy to update.  This is the worst hair that I have purchased in a long time.  It tangles, mattes, sheds like crazy and is just horrible.  When I called to complain they just told to condition it better or it may have been the dye i used.  GTFOH.  I have been dying weave hair forever and never had this reaction.  I just did not have the energy to fight it.  The hair was in my head and I just took it as an L.

DO NOT BUY THIS HAIR
Sponsored Links

kandyse1988 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kandyse1988 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 9:26am
Two thing yes princess hair shop sends the the same four youtubers hair poisonflowerivy, xoxohelookitty, fabulasittisme, and prettygurl83 are the only ppl I seen with princess hair shop hair. And its annoying because they only wear the hair for a month.. and says its the best.. well maybe not fabulasity is me she usually do six to eight weeks.. secondly, the lying about the origins is annoying like ppl don't really care about that ppl just care if the hair last long at a cheap price ... Well personally for me idc if its Brazilian, Mongolian, Russian, Eurasian whatever.. I just like hair that feels good and if a good quality
iGotSunshine View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iGotSunshine Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 08 2013 at 10:11am
Originally posted by iyawo814 iyawo814 wrote:

I had the same expereince with PHS...the cutomer service was great but the hair was crap. Listening to these so-called gurus on YT was a big mistake. I wish I had discovered BHM before I wasted my money and that wild beast...oooppss I mean hair...if you can even call it that.

I purchased the Malaysian curly and it tangled and matted like no other.Angry I am still having bad dreams about that hair. It's for damn sure not virgin....maybe its an old Vegas whore...cause its definitely not a virgin.

LOLyour experience is not funny but this is.

DonBellaDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DonBellaDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 09 2013 at 11:52am
I'm glad that you posted your experienced and even thanked you for sharing. I dont understand though although u caught on, why so many others out there still believe the hype and the YT Foolrus about these companies. Its been the same format since mid 2010... Cop a kilo of b-dogg/Rex(back then)/Kevin and ship off to the foolrus to review, they say its the best they've ever had and then their website pops off like a rocket and they tell u the demand is high and it will take 7-10 business days to ship while they collect their payments, go to aliexpress and use their paypal debit card to purchase a couple kilos of sunny may, qhp if your lucky and thats what YOU get. 

I'm glad you have come into the light, let's hope posts like these save others some money however I doubt it cause YT is lawConfused

Edited by DonBellaDiva - Mar 09 2013 at 11:53am
Super22Star View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Super22Star Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 11 2013 at 4:46am
Originally posted by KurlieBeautie KurlieBeautie wrote:

Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

It's the same 4 chicks keeping the hair in for 3 weeks stating it's the best they've ever had....please. This board right here is the ONLY site I trust when buying hair. The ladies here know how to give a review, are honest, and look out for each other.

True, it is the same 4 YouTubers reviewing the hair. My thing is, the companies are getting lazier and not even trying to make it look less contrived, because it seems they're sending hair out to all of them at the same time! So then all of them pop up with a new video about the same hair company within the same week, and subscribers are being bombarded with propaganda about the same hair company all at once. At least spread it out, sending hair to different people. lol Almost all of these companies are CV hair and it sucks to think that they send better hair to gurus and regular hair to regular people. I guess that's why some of the more respected gurus (or at least the ones I respect more) have stopped making videos for the time being.

IDEK about trusting BHM reviews anymore. Since everyone sells hair now, sometimes BHM reviews are difficult to trust. People come on bashing CVs to try to avoid the bandwagon effect, and others ask questions about little-known hair companies they actually own. I wish I had made all the virgin hair purchases I'd ever need about 5 years ago. The hair game has deteriorated so greatly.

I AGREE!!!ClapClap
SheRealYo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheRealYo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 12:43am
I'm just wondering if anyone was ever considered that the reason why you see some of the same girls doing YouTube reviews all the time is because THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO DO THEM!!!! I'm sure they get plenty of people who order the hair all the time and not all people have time to make youtube videos with their spare time. Maybe if more people actually make yt videos the same girls would not be the majority of the people reviewing different textures of their hair. 
SheRealYo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SheRealYo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2013 at 12:52am
The Ali Express hair you are "claiming" to be Princess Hair Shop is called Princess Hair, clearly not the same thing. 
Thjones2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thjones2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 10:04pm
Y'ALL ARE CRUSHING MY DREAMS! Will someone please tell me where to find the real good quality hair at? Real Indian Hair at least? It's obvious Cambodians and Peruvians ain't Chopping all they hair off; and I wish I can get a Filipino to chop their hair off for me. My auntie RAVS about PHS and I seen pix of it and it is nice but I been researching and finally coming to senses. Arabian hair? Burmese hair? I don't know about all of that but I really want some REAL virgin hair for a decent price or does it even exist? At least some really good hair for a decent price... Somebody please recommend some good places!
NAYPOO View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NAYPOO Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 2:35pm
ThJones go with Jace. Everyone here hates her royally for some reason,but her hair did me right. It costs about $300 for 2 bundles, but it has lasted me a good 6 motnhs now and still ticking. I bought Brazillian and Fillipino from PHS...they went in the trash after only one install (or 6 weeks). I believe they were the same hair to be honest. I held them up against each other and could find no difference. Brazil is a long way from the Philipines, right? That hair should have exhibited some differences. And really they only cost about $70 buck less than Jace. So you can do the math on that one.
Thjones2010 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Thjones2010 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 2:59pm
Originally posted by NAYPOO NAYPOO wrote:

ThJones go with Jace. Everyone here hates her royally for some reason,but her hair did me right. It costs about $300 for 2 bundles, but it has lasted me a good 6 motnhs now and still ticking. I bought Brazillian and Fillipino from PHS...they went in the trash after only one install (or 6 weeks). I believe they were the same hair to be honest. I held them up against each other and could find no difference. Brazil is a long way from the Philipines, right? That hair should have exhibited some differences. And really they only cost about $70 buck less than Jace. So you can do the math on that one.

Do u have pix of you with jace? I like my hair full and really long like 24 inches. With that length I'm not sure 2 bundles is enough. I would probably get the wavy curly; Wat did u get and Wat lengths?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic