BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Princess Hair Shop - Bait and Switch

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
RetiredYoung View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote RetiredYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Princess Hair Shop - Bait and Switch
    Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:11pm
Coming from deep lurk mode to report my experience with this av. As I have gained so much from this forum, I feel a responsibility to inform others about my experience. I decided to buy hair from this company after doing as much research as I could from sources on this forum, as well as other facebook forums and you tube reviews from people who actually purchased the hair. I bought the hair during their end of the year sale because I wanted quality hair and most people seemed happy with their purchase. I ordered 3 bundles of the Russian straight hair, 16/18/20 inches, but what I received appeared to be 3 bundles of aliexpress Brazilian straight hair. I immediately contacted the company, who told me to send the hair back for a full refund, which I did, and received a refund minus the shipping costs. The customer service of this company is good, however, they should be honest and send paying customers the same hair they send for free for others to review. With that being said, here are the pics of what I received
Sponsored Links

CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:25pm
The pictures aren't loading. I'm sorry to hear about your experience I definitely know what it's like to get duped by a company saying they're selling something they're really not like my recent experience with Yummy Extensions sending me a processed Chinese closure that was supposed to be "Russian". I am not surprised with PHS doing this though because they lie about all the origins of their hair they're purchasing hair from a CV for everything. I don't believe they sell real Cambodian, Russian or any other type of hair they say they do it's all Chinese or Indian. I'd looked at them for a little bit until I realized they lie about their origins and even worse that they are buying Facebook likes they're not nearly as popular as they want people to believe they are it's just all smoke but no fire with them. Glad you got your money back though it was petty of them not to give you shipping as well since they set out to deceive you in the first damn place!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote RetiredYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:30pm
I see the pics on my end, don't know why they're not loading. And I agree, they should have refunded the shipping, mainly because they didn't send the items I paid for. I had to send back a unit to GHOH about 1 1/2 years ago and they not only refunded the shipping, they also reimbursed the money I spent to send it back to them.
CurvyGirl27 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CurvyGirl27 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:36pm
I cleared my cache, sorry I see them now. Yeah that looks like some straight up "Brazilian straight" which is just basically Chinese straight hair. Maybe they thought you wouldn't know any better? A lot of this hair does look alike I'll say that much but I just don't believe they're buying "Russian" hair because they don't sell the wavy/curly that's what seems off to me and makes me think they're just getting pre-packaged hair like all their other hair. Oh well I guess we have to appreciate the little victories with these scammers. At least you got your money back for the most part. 
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:40pm
Wow ^^^ Beautiful children in you Avi. The hair looks like regular , shiny ,chinese hair . Thanks for sharing . Smile
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:40pm
PHS buys hair from a cv plus I seen two vids about their Brazilian curly that looked horrible.
StylingArabella View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote StylingArabella Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:45pm
Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

I cleared my cache, sorry I see them now. Yeah that looks like some straight up "Brazilian straight" which is just basically Chinese straight hair. Maybe they thought you wouldn't know any better? A lot of this hair does look alike I'll say that much but I just don't believe they're buying "Russian" hair because they don't sell the wavy/curly that's what seems off to me and makes me think they're just getting pre-packaged hair like all their other hair. Oh well I guess we have to appreciate the little victories with these scammers. At least you got your money back for the most part. 

Exactly!! I never go to Youtube for hair reviews anymore. It's the same 4 chicks keeping the hair in for 3 weeks stating it's the best they've ever had....please. This board right here is the ONLY site I trust when buying hair. The ladies here know how to give a review, are honest, and look out for each other. Sorry that happened, I hope you find the hair you want.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetiredYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Wow ^^^ Beautiful children in you Avi. The hair looks like regular , shiny ,chinese hair . Thanks for sharing . Smile

Thank you Smile 
and you're welcome, just didn't want anyone else to experience what I did. I guess they did take the chance I didn't know any better. I wonder how many others this has happened to

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote RetiredYoung Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 5:48pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

Originally posted by CurvyGirl27 CurvyGirl27 wrote:

Exactly!! I never go to Youtube for hair reviews anymore. It's the same 4 chicks keeping the hair in for 3 weeks stating it's the best they've ever had....please. This board right here is the ONLY site I trust when buying hair. The ladies here know how to give a review, are honest, and look out for each other. Sorry that happened, I hope you find the hair you want.

Well, I ordered the Jace wavy/curly at about the same time, hopefully it will be legit.
KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 10 2013 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by StylingArabella StylingArabella wrote:

It's the same 4 chicks keeping the hair in for 3 weeks stating it's the best they've ever had....please. This board right here is the ONLY site I trust when buying hair. The ladies here know how to give a review, are honest, and look out for each other.

True, it is the same 4 YouTubers reviewing the hair. My thing is, the companies are getting lazier and not even trying to make it look less contrived, because it seems they're sending hair out to all of them at the same time! So then all of them pop up with a new video about the same hair company within the same week, and subscribers are being bombarded with propaganda about the same hair company all at once. At least spread it out, sending hair to different people. lol Almost all of these companies are CV hair and it sucks to think that they send better hair to gurus and regular hair to regular people. I guess that's why some of the more respected gurus (or at least the ones I respect more) have stopped making videos for the time being.

IDEK about trusting BHM reviews anymore. Since everyone sells hair now, sometimes BHM reviews are difficult to trust. People come on bashing CVs to try to avoid the bandwagon effect, and others ask questions about little-known hair companies they actually own. I wish I had made all the virgin hair purchases I'd ever need about 5 years ago. The hair game has deteriorated so greatly.

Edited by KurlieBeautie - Feb 10 2013 at 8:30pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style