Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedPrince Stans Get In Here....

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 2:14pm
Originally posted by Ritle Ritle wrote:

Did not care much for the overly sexual vibes back in the day, but his outrageous scandalous moments did not and will not take away anything from his musical capabilities.

He's produced many musical gems, unlike the infectiously insignificant musical germs that some modern day artists are producing these days.
Like Justin Bieber, One Direction, etc.Approve
Sponsored Links

Ritle View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 3:55pm
@carolina cutie
Basically any "artist" that relies on auto tune should automatically be tuned out.

As for professional ear drum assassins, keep them far away from mics (word to Lumidee, my eardrums sent a memo to my brain to remember her name so that when it's ever announced again my hand will find the nearest mute button.)

@Fraiche2Death That's true. Though I have to say, there are more than enough adults worshiping amateurs.

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:38pm

@carolina cutie
Basically any "artist" that relies on auto tune should automatically be tuned out.

As for professional ear drum assassins, keep them far away from mics (word to Lumidee, my eardrums sent a memo to my brain to remember her name so that when it's ever announced again my hand will find the nearest mute button.)

@Fraiche2Death That's true. Though I have to say, there are more than enough adults worshiping amateurs.

ShockedLOLStar

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 5:45pm

@carolina cutie

I feel the same way! I feel that way specifically about the freestyle genre from the late 80s early 90s. My fiance and his fam are obsessed with that music. With the exception of select tracks like Diamond Girl & Let the Music Play, I can't STAND freestyle.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 192021
  Share Topic