Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Priest beheaded in church in front of parishioners
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Priest beheaded in church in front of parishioners

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
LadyAradia View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote LadyAradia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Priest beheaded in church in front of parishioners
    Posted: Jul 27 2016 at 4:36pm
A priest's head was cut off in front of church members and members were held hostage by ISIS. 
Sponsored Links

Faithfully2002 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Faithfully2002 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2016 at 5:07pm
Omg...
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2016 at 7:41pm
Pure evil. Time to drop a few bombs on known camps . My daughter ask me often if God is on his way . The local police in my area found out about a 16 year old plan to shoot random kids close to my location .
Thank God someone call the cops after he inform several friends .

Trying to not live in fear seems more difficult everyday . 70% of my neighbors are from Iraq or Syria . A big group including parents from my little girl school last week protest , chanting about murders in their homeland . Feel like moving to a underground cave in Alaska . RIP
redbone.savage View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote redbone.savage Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2016 at 8:08pm
This is so sad. It's really not safe anywhere anymore.
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2016 at 8:17pm
France ......Again???? wth??? no offense when  I say this, but their happenings are right up there with Florida....

Question??? if you were taken as a hostage by this terrorist group and they wanted you to confess your love for their ALLAH..would you deny or confess your love for their ALLAH just to live?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2016 at 8:55pm
Damn!! 

@dior   I can't call it.  Chances are high no matter what you say you're dead.  If you confess they'll kill you because "they're sending you with a clean conscious", if you don't they're gonna send you to hell for being an infidel.

indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2016 at 9:13pm
It reminds me of the crusades 😔
Lots of blood shed and beheadings over religion
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2016 at 9:14pm
It's very strange that it's all happening to France
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2016 at 10:13pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Damn!! 

@dior   I can't call it.  Chances are high no matter what you say you're dead.  If you confess they'll kill you because "they're sending you with a clean conscious", if you don't they're gonna send you to hell for being an infidel.

know what you're exactly right on that Newdiva1..so true..so very very very true at that

dayum if you do and dayum if u don;t.....
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic