Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Previously Used/Owned Hair For Sale

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 41>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 9:53pm
Originally posted by beebeexx beebeexx wrote:

I have some brazilian, approx 10oz of cut wefts worn for one install.
wefts are study and even with them being cut I had minimal shedding and no tangling.
the lengths are 16 20 24 each length has about 2 or 3 pairs of wefts.
selling for 150 shipped obo.

I can provide pics upon pm.

actually I decided to keep this hair for my stash, sorry to the ladies who pm-ed me. however I had bought some other brazilian hair... it was supposed to be light yaki but that's not what I was sent unfortunately. I'm just trying to make back what I spent so I can buy what I need. the hair is exactly how it came to me I haven't washed it or opened the bundles or anything.
14 18 22 3.5oz bundles
asking 170 shipped w/ tracking + paypal fees

Sponsored Links

MooDee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MooDee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 11:31am
i have 6 oz of gently used malaysian tight curly + matching 3.5" x 4" lace closure...hair was originally sewn to u-part but taken down...pm for pics/details...
0lovemyhair0 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0lovemyhair0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:44am
I have 3 bundles of Braziallian Virginia hair aproximately 20-23 inches that I colored my self for sale. PM me if interested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0lovemyhair0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 10:45am
Originally posted by 0lovemyhair0 0lovemyhair0 wrote:

I have 3 bundles of Braziallian Virginia hair aproximately 20-23 inches that I colored my self for sale. PM me if interested.

Oh and the wefts are sealed and uncut. I did trim the ends on one of the bundles.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0lovemyhair0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2012 at 2:34pm

Oh and the wefts are sealed and uncut. I did trim the ends on one of the bundles.

Here is a Picture of the wefts....= ]

Edited by 0lovemyhair0 - Nov 09 2012 at 2:35pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0lovemyhair0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 8:58pm
Sorry about the typo.  I posted this from my phone and it auto corrected it that way smh....lol

I have 3 bundles of Braziallian Virgin hair aproximately 20-23 inches that I colored my self for sale. PM me if interested.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 0lovemyhair0 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 10 2012 at 9:00pm
Sorry about the typo.  I posted this from my phone and it auto corrected it that way smh....lol

I have 3 bundles of Braziallian Virgin hair aproximately 20-23 inches that I colored my self for sale. PM me if interested.

beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 3:48am

I have some brazilian, approx 10oz of cut wefts worn for one install.
wefts are study and even with them being cut I had minimal shedding and no tangling.
the lengths are 16 20 24 each length has about 2 or 3 pairs of wefts.
selling for 150 shipped obo.

I can provide pics upon pm.

actually I decided to keep this hair for my stash, sorry to the ladies who pm-ed me. however I had bought some other brazilian hair... it was supposed to be light yaki but that's not what I was sent unfortunately. I'm just trying to make back what I spent so I can buy what I need. the hair is exactly how it came to me I haven't washed it or opened the bundles or anything.
14 18 22 3.5oz bundles
asking 170 shipped w/ tracking + paypal fees

price reduced. 150+ shipping
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:14am
I have 3 bundles of 24, 18, 16 and 16 inch closure peruvian straight. I paid over 350 for this hair from a PV that I will be willing to share with serious inquires. I'm willing to sell for 250$ OBO. I made an impulse buy . I should have gotten wavy. But I lightened the ends of the 24 and framing my face on the closure. and when I installed I realized that straight hair makes my head look huge. I can put a deposit color at the ends of the 24 inch bundle if needed. The 16 inch bundle was drier than the rest and tangled slightly. The 18 and 24 inch bundle are SOFT. The 16 and 18 seemed longer but the 24 was true to legnth. I DC'd them in morrocan oil mask and they have argan oil on them also for no frizz in hot miami purposes.

Paypal only. All sales final. No scams

ETA: wefts were sewn onto a cap and not cut. Barely wore for 3 days. I kept having to flexirod for tight waves and that wasn't my cup of tea. I need wash and go hair. Deep wavy is what I should have gotten. Lol

BTW I bleached the knots on the closure also.

The closure

The 24 inch

Edited by PRnena - Nov 16 2012 at 5:18am
PRnena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PRnena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 16 2012 at 4:27am
Willing to trade also :)
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3536373839 41>