Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pretty Little Liars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 20 2013 at 11:03pm
ty addicted!

maaaaan..... that was crazy

how do we find out that spencer is on the A team, toby is alive, they are back together, ezra and aria are over, jennas back, ally is alive, and hellllla other things in one episode? 

like i kinda feel like the writers just tried to make anything happen.. but at the same time im glad they gave us SOMEthing cus i remember in the previous seasons they wouldnt show us anything about who 'A' is. 

Okay so... ally is alive? she is redcoat? 

she was in charge of doing all that ish for years to ruin their lives.. their bestfriend who they have been trying to solve the murder of..? 
but she dragged them out of the fire? 

who started the fire? that new blk girl shaina (wtf did she come from anyways? what does she have against ally?) jenna, and spencers sister..? i dont think her own sister would try to kill her.. 

is mona gonna be on the good team now? it was so odd to me in the end when they were all together around wildens car.. 
i wonder whats in the trunk. 

that was a clusterfcuk of craziness.. 
Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 12:45am
I was kinda disappointed in it as a finale, but I still love the show. I'm glad it'll be back in June.

I'm thinkin Jenna and Shanna set the fire. It seems like the perfect revenge for the girls being with Ali when she set Jenna's garage on fire and caused her blindness. They probably hoped to do the same or worse to The Liars.

I don't know if Melissa would kill her sister, but its kinda weird how she would never side with Spencer until Ian's cover was blown and she has no choice.

As far as what's in the trunk, I'm thinking Red Coat did something to either Jenna, Shanna, or Melissa, and A said you're mine now kinda like " you owe me cuz I handled this for you"'

I really wish Toby hadn't touched that lighter cuz someone's probably gonna blame him for the fire, but then again I think they zeroed in on it so we could see the emblem... its probably a clue.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 5:42am
Originally posted by FABdotNET FABdotNET wrote:

I watched and was pissed. This was the worse season finale to me.

I agree. I'll explain later. Not to mention the amount of answers they said we would receive, and all they did was add in a random jumble of bullsh*t that didn't even fit together to try to make it seem like something was going down when it wasnt.

The show is all over the place.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:38am
Originally posted by sweetskul sweetskul wrote:

its starting to get on my damn nerves they all just freaking dumb 

Clap
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 7:39am
Alison's mother is coming back in the fourth season, so I think the fourth season will be centered around that.....

The girls are going to have flashbacks from when they were younger.....

I think there is a twin out there.
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 8:53am
Mad that there ate so many random storyline they inserted that are looking like they have nothing to do with anything

-why did Mona says he doesn't know who red coat is when she met with red coat right when she got locked up? She said" I did everything you asked me to." Is there two red coats? Come on now!

-Toby better turn out to be bad otherwise this really don't make no sense. If he was pretty eyes that means he was on the A team long before he it with spencer. And now he's saying I did it all to protect you? Boy byeeeee. And spencer is dumb for giving up the coochie.

-the person Jenna met with long ago in the park was that black girl? We didn't even know her then! And still don't. What is her purpose?????

- What's Cece's purpose????

-why has Paige been missing for half the season? Lucas and the pills? The guy that knew Emily's name? The dude from the motel who came back as a janitor?

Just so much random sh*t added in the show, there's no way to unclog it all.

They coulda at least showed us who was in the trunk. They promised answers damnit. Going into season four, we still have no hair or tail of Ali's killer, and right now only know Mona's in the A team for sure because who knows what Toby's doing.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 11:43am
There has to be at least one more A- team member we don't know about yet.

I've been re-watching past seasons, and Mona was with Hanna and Toby was with Spencer when Emily went to get a massage and A was the one who rubbed her down.

I have a love/ hate relationship with this show lol. I like suspense and all, but they're dragging it out so much and the girls make such stupid decisions in the meantime lol.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

-why did Mona says he doesn't know who red coat is when she met with red coat right when she got locked up? She said" I did everything you asked me to." Is there two red coats? Come on now!

one of the girls asked that in the car remember?
she said redcoat wore a mask.. 

i think i might agree with yall about the twin.... idk though. why wouldnt the mom or someone mention that?
and i still dont get how/why redcoat would be doing all this to them then pull them out the fire.. and ally didnt have her normal smug face on, she looked really worried when she was hovering over hanna. 

i still love the show but i am getting a lil annoyed too.. like.. pick storylines that are a tad bit more realistic...

why TF would mona want spencer on the Ateam so bad..? you really could trust that she'd just completely turn against her friends whos shes been going through all the same shat with..?

and yes, toby will probably get in trouble for that fire.. ugh. 

i didnt even notice the emblem on the lighter.. hmm.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 4:59pm
Bumped!

The season 4 premiere was kinda boring. I wanted an explosion of info.

SPOILER ALERT IF YOU HAVEN'T WATCHED...

A is bold ass hell killing cops.

I don't like Paige for some reason. And I don't like Aria and Ezra together so U don't care if that fizzles out, but that dream sequence when he was arrested was crazy.

They really need to pick up. It's off to a slow start.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 13 2013 at 5:42pm
this past episode was odd to me.. 
its like they tried to reveal a whole lot but it just.. wasnt super exciting for some reason. 

i dont like mona and the girls working together.. 

i dont even really know where to begin cus there was sooo much to comment on.. 

in the end, the woman under the veil, was that Allison with a burnt face? or was that another mask? she got burnt in the fire trying to save them..? 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>
  Share Topic