BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pretty Little Liars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 9:10am
I highly doubt Ezra is leaving

That the directors favorite couple

What is with all these grown men sleeping with underage girls

I just don't think Byron even called the police. He seemed so calm about his mistress drugging aria. I know the mom would have been beyond furious and they didn't even show her reaction

Apparently the girl Paige was talking to had something. To do with selling the A team Halloween costumes so I guess she's trying to get information
Sponsored Links

FABdotNET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FABdotNET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 12:49pm
I've never trusted Aria or Eriza so I was happy to see him leave.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:10pm
Why wouldn't you trust aria?

It's funny cus I remember someone in this thread back like 1st or 2nd season saying that somethin was up with arias dad... Some ppl just have good instincts

Ezra not even kissing her goodbye hurt my feelings.. I want them to be okay but a part of me wants aria to start dating someone else..

I don't understand why spencer is trying to find out where that key goes when she supposedly is done with all of this.. And I can't wait for her to tell the others.
I wish they would have shown Mona's reaction when Toby first told her that spencer knew..

Oh and I woulda slapped the shat outta Mona for that comment about Toby she made at the locker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:32pm
Mona already knows

That's why she was sipping their wine when spencer was crying outside the door

Spencer is slow for not telling the other girls. Talking about we shouldn't be keeping so many secrets and not only is keeping a huge one, but goes and plans secret meet ups without them knowing.

If I was in that situation I woulda bee on the phone that same night letting the other girls know the deal.
FABdotNET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FABdotNET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:36pm
I just look at everything the girls have gone through and it just seems to me that Aria has been the least affected by A's games? All of them have almost gone to jail but her. The fact that it wasn't addressed how Spencer got a message from Aria's phone just didn't add up but I did hear they made both Caleb and Paige dress up as A and if it's Caleb then I would understand.

Ezia I heard wont be back for while now but I think what made so many people like their relationship was the fact it was so taboo and now that everyone knows its just blah to me lol.

I don't think Spencer wants to include them because she doesn't want them to end up hurt like her and I think she has gone a little crazy lol. 

Emily's mom made me mad for giving her that box. Why would you give your daughter a box from the person that tired to kill her then try to renig when you already hand it over? She knew what she was doing. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:37pm
I know Mona knows but i would have liked to see her initial reaction when she first found out..

The girls discovering a big part of 'A' had to bother Mona.. Toby was perfect cus he was super close..

Spencer is getting on my nerves. I hope she starts acting right soon.

And why did spencer say to the person she met up with "no one can know about this..."
That had me thinking it was Toni she was meeting
FABdotNET View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FABdotNET Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 02 2013 at 1:42pm
I'm sure the guy she hired has been paid off by A though. I want someone to knock the dog ish out of Mona.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:33pm
Watching!
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:38pm
Oh god if aria hooks up with Ezra's brother
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2013 at 7:42pm
Spencer stop being a bitch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>