BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pretty Little Liars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:33pm
Who would really think Merideth was poisoning her though after she told her about Byron and gave her the pages??
I don't think aria was dumb for that.

And her mom was told that she was fine.. She has no reason to think Merideth would lie to her

Emma and Hanna going in before Merideth was dumb as hell...

And yea her burning the evidence was dumb.. He was saying weird crazy things after finding those pages in her room... But I mean that's her dad
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:38pm
She can be sad but I'm hello after all the deaths in the town and the amount of stalking and havoc that has been set upon your life, you don't deliver yourself to the doorstep of someone that has been revealed to have a part in it. Maybe Toby wouldn't have killed her but Mona coulda def had the opportunity to run her over or knock her out.

And I'm sorry but Meredith was shay from day one besides being arias mistress and now she wants to be bff's. yea I woulda poured that tea straight out, but maybe I'm just paranoid, like these girls should be!!

They take too many risks and are too trusting

If this was real life probably two of hem would be dead by now
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 24 2013 at 11:18am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

This episode serious was an insult to the viewers intelligencer

So much stupidity in one episode

-Hannah not checking the website if the place she's interviewing before she goes
-aria drinking that tea like its kool aid
-aria not putting the share of glass under the covers knowing her ass was gonna fall asleep
- the mom not coming to check on aria
- spencer crying outside Toby's house
- Hannah and Emily following Meredith into the basement and walking in before her
- aria trying to call 911 instead if running out he house and she knew thre was more than one way to get downstairs
- aria burning the Byron evidence

I mean damn how dumb can these girls get
all of this
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:00pm
Lets see what bs they do this week
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:10pm
aw man.. cant wait until later 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:11pm
Arias dad is do in on something

Treated not punished?

She knocked you out, drugged you, and locked yo ass up

SMH
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:21pm
God spencer really!?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 7:51pm
I'm guessing its wildens baby

And they just need to go on and kill spencer

My god
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 12:07am
just got done watching... 

so damn, now A can tap into ppls phones/phone lines and send texts from whoever she wants...? Aria should have told ezra though smh.. 

man... i know spencer is hurting real bad right now but she needs to stop acting stupid.. 
At the end when i saw that she has a private investigator (at least i think thats what he is..) i was like ok yay.. shes back on.. but i looked at sneak peeks for next weeks episode and shes still acting stupid... Jason was telling them that theyre reburying allison and spencer was like "leave me out of it.. what is she a saint now? im done with all of this.." 
i cant believe that dick got her acting this stupid... 

so allison and wilden.. interesting. 

I think that blonde girl who ally was friends with, forgot her name but shes the one that ally was writing to.. might have something to do with this. Or maybe melissa.. 

sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 31 2013 at 8:59am
Fitz leaving aria he's going away and ain't coming back that's why it was so hard for him to say goodbye
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic