Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pretty Little Liars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:39am
Spencer saw Toby's radley ID in the drawer remember?

She even gave to him after Toby asked how did you know

Who the hell is Anna? Lol
Sponsored Links

dijah.love View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dijah.love Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:34am
Did anyone notice how Meredith just disappears, after she tried to kill Aria? Um, why didn't they explain that?

And thank God Spencer finally knows about Tobi's trifling self smh.

Whatever happened to Jenna?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 8:47am
Jenna moved

How come Byron seemed so calm when finding out his boo thang was a crazed stepford hussy
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:03am
Originally posted by Addicted19034 Addicted19034 wrote:

Spencer saw Toby's radley ID in the drawer remember?

She even gave to him after Toby asked how did you know

Who the hell is Anna? Lol

Yea but I mean, if I discovered that my boyfriend wasn't where he claimed he'd be.. My first instinct wouldn't be that he's the crazy hooded person that's been terrorizing me for years.. I'd just think he was cheating and probably got fired or something..

I googled the previews for next week.. I can't believe spencer didn't tell them right away

And I wonder what she told her mother

And I do believe Byron didn't kill ally (Spencer's sister coming outside probably means something) but something is still crazy about Merideth.. Byron's been messing with her for some years now and never knew she was crazy? I'd have tracked that ho down for trying to kill my daughter. He was too calm...

I feel so bad for spencer..

And I agree aria should have told Ezra forever ago.. I think they're about to break up next episode
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 10:24am
I don't feel sorry for spencer simply because she went and cried outside Toby's apartment

I mean what if Mona was waiting there with a big ass samurai sword or something

I get she's upset but for 1. You're not supposed to let the A team see you crack and 2. Toby coulda killed your ass!
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:56pm
I meant Hannah and she's the blonde one
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 4:58pm
I'm telling you something ain't right about Byron why would he even let Meredith go
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:00pm
Spencer dumb ass should have even let Toby know that she knows she could have keep a close watch on him and figure out what's going on
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:16pm
This episode serious was an insult to the viewers intelligencer

So much stupidity in one episode

-Hannah not checking the website if the place she's interviewing before she goes
-aria drinking that tea like its kool aid
-aria not putting the share of glass under the covers knowing her ass was gonna fall asleep
- the mom not coming to check on aria
- spencer crying outside Toby's house
- Hannah and Emily following Meredith into the basement and walking in before her
- aria trying to call 911 instead if running out he house and she knew thre was more than one way to get downstairs
- aria burning the Byron evidence

I mean damn how dumb can these girls get
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 5:30pm
Toby had opportunity to kill her several times if he wanted.. I think he's gonna have some excuse..

I don't blame spencer for going and crying.. If I had been with a guy for like a year, loved him, and give him my virginity.. This negro was there for me through all the crazy BS... The. To find out he had a role in it??
Yea, I would have gone and questioned him too. I'd need to know why.. And I wouldn't have been able to hold back sobbing. She will get angry later, let her be sad

And Caleb and Paige lil plan just might work.. Someone needs to follow Mona and catch her in the act
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 12>