BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pretty Little Liars

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2012 at 7:45pm
Not at home yet.. But y'all made me call home to make sure it's recording, can't wait! I've really missed PLL..
I won't have time to watch Til tomorrow night probably
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 6:54pm
Who's watching

Hope spencer finds out a out Toby tonight
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:03pm
omg ty for bumping i was looking for this thread last week. 

i cant watch tonights episode right now but omgah things are so weird now that we know who at least part of 'A' is.. 

i dont understand why toby though.. like i know Allison was mean to him.. but it didnt seem like it was that bad.. 
i feel so bad for spencer. i hope she finds out soon too.. 

and arias dad though? all of a sudden hes acting like this evil man.. 

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:13pm
Aria better not be pregnant
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 22 2013 at 7:14pm
I knew Meredith's sneaky ass was up to no old

These girls are too damn trusting

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 12:51am
watching now.. 

ugh, i actually believed merideth was cool... smh. 

did mona say 'her' when her and toby were together? maybe merideth is the 'A' leader or something.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:42am
ok so i just got done.. 

how did spencer know? i mean i know she knew he wasnt where he was supposed to be cus she had dinner ready at his house.. but how did she put the pieces together? 

Also, i dont understand merideth.. when she told him that aria knew everything it seemed like they were in cahoots.. then she disappears? and why was she acting so crazy? and why tell aria about him in the first place if you supposedly didnt want her to know? i dont get it man.. 

my dvr cut off in the end.. did anything happen after mona was sipping the wine in tobys place? i didnt even get to see next weeks preview im gonna look for one online. 

i think toby will try to say hes being forced to do this.. 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 1:43am
i feel soooooo bad for spencer 
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:36am
These girls be pissing me offf they just too damn trusting Meredith and the dad is deff up to something and I think Toby allowed himself to be caught
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 23 2013 at 2:40am
Emily stay going into damn woods with her dumb arse I can't stand her the only one I can tolerate at this point is Anna she has guts as soon as Spencer found out it was Toby her ass should have told the girls and aria need to tell Ezra and get ish over with it ain't that serious
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic