BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

President Obama’s 1979 Prom Photos

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:28pm
Originally posted by Claudie Claudie wrote:

Sipping Geritol while I chuckle . I'm surprised no one mentioned Illuminati and Rev. Wright .   Tis all, back to lurk dome.

yeah illuminati was mentioned.  kinda.  free masons...

as for rev wright, i actually did mention trinity...but only to point out that this alliance (however falsely percieved or not) was bascially all michelle...

Sponsored Links

princesshoneybee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote princesshoneybee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:31pm
BO was cute...but his face is a lil too long. had to say it.
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 4:57pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

i read them...but i am willing to re-read.

i re-read.  yeah...no....Sleepy
chatnoir View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chatnoir Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by Limalady Limalady wrote:

I'll leave it alone. It was just my opinion, not a fact, and not based in fact. People take this Obama think really personally. I think Bey and Jay's relationship is strategic too. Come for me.

I'm with ya Lima. Smile
jimmy_rustle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jimmy_rustle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 6:22pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

If BO married a white woman, Hilary would be in office right now.
Not only would majority black women not vote for him; but white men would definitely be like oh hell naw. This nicca think he can run our country with one of our woman on his arm...oh hell no.
White men can and are haters of interracial relationships too.
ding ding ding

I don't even think he was thinking about the presidency, the moment he realized he had a future in politics he knew he'll need the support of blacks and marriage to a white woman was not an option. Base on his writings he seemed to be conscious of the fact that he could not fully assimilate into the white world no matter how similar he is to the white elite.  It was either continue as he was or go another way and find a complementary black woman in order to maximize his political ambition.  
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 7:20pm
Went back and read some posts.
This has absolutely nothing to do with black women not being worthy.
It's quite the opposite actually.
In this case a black woman helped him win the election so how are we not worthy?
A white man running for presidency married to a black woman will be elected before a black man running for presidency married to a white woman. Hell I'll bet the latter will never happen.

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 7:24pm
I don't think Obama is genuinely attracted to white women. 
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 7:34pm
Well, he clearly upgraded
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 24 2013 at 7:52pm
well ya'll was all wrong, don't know how Michelle and her marriage got thrown under the bus after all these years they've been together.. 

i saw the interview on ET with the redhead in the picture.. it was her photo's she's had them for 34 years..and she said Barry was always joking and she felt they clicked (in her mind) but she was dating the white guy in the picture.. and the blonde came out of nowhere, nobody really knew her, and he took her to the prom.. 

they didn't kiss, make out or nothing just laughed and had fun b/c Barry was always crackin jokes probably smoked some weed (i'm guessing from the interview).. 

so she wasn't a girlfriend neither one of them, they were friends, except for the redhead and the white guy they were dating.. they asked if they smoked some weed and she said do i have to answer that.. (it was the 70's and in Hawaii) so she wasn't out to hurt him just released the pictures during prom time so that teens that were going to the prom could see the president when he was going to his prom.. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 262728