FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pre-poo regime/recipe!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
iloveeliza8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iloveeliza8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre-poo regime/recipe!
    Posted: Aug 07 2011 at 3:23pm
I am sooo inspired by how others take care of their hair & i want to treat mine better. I have decided to make a pre-poo so i will be washing it a total of 2 times the first time will be with the pre-poo & the second with herbal essence (it works wonders on curly hair 'makes it VERY easy to comb through :) ) & conditioning it for about 15 minutes. I am going to use : honey,olive oil,shea butter & rosemary or tyme & some matrix biolage shampoo(just a tad bit). What do you all think of that regime/recipe 'any tips?
Sponsored Links

queenbeehoney74 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenbeehoney74 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 20 2011 at 2:55pm
I have never tired that reg, but it sounds okay.. How did it turn out? What are you pre-poo ing your hair for, moisture, protein, growth, or just simply cleansing?Smile
iloveeliza8 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iloveeliza8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2011 at 11:07am
I do the Pre-poo so that my hair will be ULTRA clean so it will last awhile. I decided not to do that regimen ... i decided on starting my Carols daughter journey :) .. this is the regimen i used
I pre-poo with Tui herbal shampoo then for the actual wash i use herbal essence & i condition my hair for about 15 mins. After that i spray in the CD black vanilla leave in conditioner then i part my hair & comb it out then i put some Tui hair smoothie in for my deep conditioning & i sit under the dryer for 15 mins on a low temp. Then blow dry to where it is straight .. then i put some hair balm on it then i straighten it ... it turned out BEAUTIFULL ! :)
Frichickeni4me View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Frichickeni4me Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 04 2012 at 2:28pm
I use chicken grease with peanut butter.  I know it sound nasty but that isht works.  Just use one cup of fried yard bird grease with one cup of aztec peanut butter.  Leave it on you head for bout an hour then go wash it out and use your regular poo on your hair.  
mskraizy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mskraizy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 17 2012 at 11:02pm
I've never heard of someone prepooing with shampoo but hey, I won't knock it!

Coconut oil all the way for me. Most times I'll use a cheapie conditioner under it and use that time to finger detangle majority of the shed hairs, leave it in for about 10-15 minutes, and by the end of wash day, my hair feels soooooo goooooood....
Cute110027 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cute110027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 9:09pm
i usually do a hot oil treatment for the pre-poo...i mix oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, and haitian castor oil together and let it sit using the baggy method...than i proceed with a shampoo

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cute110027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 9:11pm
im sorry ive never heard of this beforeEmbarrassed....how long have you been doing it?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cute110027 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 26 2012 at 9:12pm
Originally posted by Frichickeni4me Frichickeni4me wrote:

I use chicken grease with peanut butter.  I know it sound nasty but that isht works.  Just use one cup of fried yard bird grease with one cup of aztec peanut butter.  Leave it on you head for bout an hour then go wash it out and use your regular poo on your hair.  

im sorry ive never heard of this beforeEmbarrassed....how long have you been doing it?
lollypop036 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote lollypop036 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 30 2012 at 7:34pm

Originally posted by Frichickeni4me Frichickeni4me wrote:

gotta be  a troll
DivaCrat09 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DivaCrat09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2012 at 3:36pm
Originally posted by Cute110027 Cute110027 wrote:

i usually do a hot oil treatment for the pre-poo...i mix oils like coconut oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, and haitian castor oil together and let it sit using the baggy method...than i proceed with a shampoo

+1
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>