FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedPre-poo before Co-wash

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Lilsnukems View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre-poo before Co-wash
    Posted: May 10 2006 at 10:19am
I'm a newbie to this forum and want to know if any ladies pre-poo with oils before they co-wash..or is the pre-oo only done when you're going to shampoo the hair
Sponsored Links

sweet_ambrosia View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2006 at 3:33pm
Originally posted by Lilsnukems Lilsnukems wrote:

I'm a newbie to this forum and want to know if any ladies pre-poo with oils before they co-wash..or is the pre-oo only done when you're going to shampoo the hair

You can CO Wash your hair after you've prepooed, shampooing isnt necessary. I've done so plenty of times with no problems.
Priestess View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2006 at 10:11pm
Originally posted by sweet_ambrosia sweet_ambrosia wrote:

Originally posted by Lilsnukems Lilsnukems wrote:

You can CO Wash your hair after you've prepooed, shampooing isnt necessary. I've done so plenty of times with no problems.

Me too.  Thumbs Up
B_phlyy View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 12:56am
I pre-poo with a hot oil treatment and then co wash. It seems ironic, but I never pre-poo if I'm going to shampoo.
Lilsnukems View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 7:32am
So ladies..I tried my first co-wash last night and all I can say is WOW Sleepy...this is the best thing since sliced bread! I pre-poo my hair with a mixture of 3 part coconut oil with 1 part EVOO for 2 hours..the I co-washed with Redken All Soft Heavy Cream..then I deep conditioned for 1 hour (under dryer) with ORS Replenishing Pak...all of these products that I used today are new to my hair and let's just say that my hair is loving it! It was ssssssssooooooooo soft and tangle free! I'm one of those people whose hair gets tangled everytime I wash..so tangled to point where I lose alot of hair...well, not this time! I combed right through that hair. Then I towel dried my hair, put in some moisturizer (Ultra Black Hair Growth Mositurizer) and then sealed the moisture in with some coconut oil..Then I put my hair in a pony tail, did a double stand twist with the ends and tucked it into a tight bun..I put on a doo-rag and went to sleep..I woke up this morning to 70% dry soft hair...Ladies! I'm addicted to cowashing LOL..Thanks for all the advice I've learned so much from this forum in just one week Clap....

Edited by Lilsnukems - May 11 2006 at 11:51am
RelaxedDiva View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 11 2006 at 11:23am
I'm glad that worked for you! I'll be doing my pre-poo/conditioner wash/deep condition tomorrow before I put my braids in. I just bought some Hollywood Beauty Carrot Oil today to add with some castor oil, and my herbal blend oil. Then, I'll be deep conditioning with a mixture of coconut milk/cholesterol/honey/ORS Replenishing Pak after the wash, of course.
DrewFlow View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 6:38pm

I pre-poo with castor oil for 40 mins - an hour, then co wash, add leave-in, and oil spray to seal in moisture. Works wonders for my hair.

haitiangoddess View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 14 2006 at 10:44pm
Lil, I know what you mean. It is a wonderful thing. Try the prepoo overnight and see what happens. You will not want to stop touching your hair the next day
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic