Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pre-PICS pics and experience w/ Divinewigs

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pre-PICS pics and experience w/ Divinewigs
    Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 2:55pm
Okay, I ordered my hair from divinewigs on June 18. I decided to go w/ straight hair b/c I had a particular look in mind, anyways my order came to $267.50 and it was for 16", 18", and 20" virgin filipino straight. I told Dianne, I would like a coarser hair (unsure if I was going to have leave-out or not but wanted that option). I was told my hair would take 2 weeks to get to me. Well, I didn't hear anything from her after the two weeks so, with the suggestion of a member here I e-mailed her about my hair a couple of times...no response.   She did call me to tell me that the wefting machine was broken and I have the option to either refund my money or wait until the wefting machine which going to be by that coming Friday. A couple of days later, I received an e-mail saying my hair has been shipped and should be received later that week. I asked for pics and for a tracking #....no response. I e-mailed her again using two different e-mails asking for my tracking #, then I finally got fed up and e-mailed her and pm'ed saying that if I didn't receive a tracking # or my package by a certain date, I would open a paypal dispute. I opened a paypal dispute plus I escalated the claim the next day. After I did the paypal dispute, she called me apologizing saying that she was extremely busy b/c she had a rash of orders and only she was doing the orders. She also said that my package was returned back to her due a issue w/ my address. She asked me to give her another chance which I did. I told her she needs to work on her communication better b/c she is dealing w/ other people money. I received my tracking # soon after the phone conversation. In all, it took 5 weeks from when I ordered to receive the hair.

I would say this though that she does sell nice hair. The hair is not silky at all, light but dense.

Specs: I ordered a 16, 18, and 22 inches, what I received was 15, 20 and 22 inches.

First received:

After washed/conditioned and airdried:

Excuse the typos or incorrect grammar b/c I'm posting from my phone.
Sponsored Links

effyoupayme View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote effyoupayme Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 3:12pm
nice of her to give you longer lengths, however I dont know if I would order from her cause her communication is horrible. I'll wait till the hype goes down.

When will u install?

Edited by effyoupayme - Jul 28 2012 at 3:12pm
Coco2Prissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Coco2Prissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 3:16pm
Im glad everything worked out. She is new and hopefully she will get more help or assistance. I'm trying to order more hair, and she did tell me she is starting to get overwhelmed with the tons of orders.The hair looks so nice. It looks more course and less silky, but we need more pictures. Well at least I do !

Edited by Coco2Prissy - Jul 28 2012 at 3:17pm
Milanni Parys View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Milanni Parys Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 3:18pm
that hair is beautiful and I was gonna order from her initially as well but my husband was like hell to the no about getting new hair again before vacation so I emailed her and pm'd her no response. but its all good I was recommended another vendor for filo and their hair is gorgeous as well. but again op that is beautiful and Im glad it ended well.
harley_quinn View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote harley_quinn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 3:20pm
How many ounces of hair is that?
ms.blue View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms.blue Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 3:43pm
Thank you ladies. The hair is 100g each. I'm planning for the end of August or early September for installation since I'm going back in and forth deciding if I want a closure or not.    I really wish she would work on her communication better b/c she did listen when I asked for coarser bundles and the extra length is a nice bonus.
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2012 at 4:03pm
Lord knows I don't need more hair, but that hair looks gorgeous.  I think I already have my straight hair for the fall on the way in the mail, but you got me 2nd guessing now.  My bf is gonna kill me...I'm gonna have to smuggle it in so he won't know I have more LOL.

Hope the hair more than makes up for the communication issues.  I guess I'll wait until the heat dies down some so I don't get lost in the shuffle, but I must say that hair is tempting!
Lolliren View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lolliren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 3:35am
Thumbs Up
filo hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote filo hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 4:27am
TongueHug
Originally posted by ms.blue ms.blue wrote:

Okay, I ordered my hair from divinewigs on June 18. I decided to go w/ straight hair b/c I had a particular look in mind, anyways my order came to $267.50 and it was for 16", 18", and 20" virgin filipino straight. I told Dianne, I would like a coarser hair (unsure if I was going to have leave-out or not but wanted that option). I was told my hair would take 2 weeks to get to me. Well, I didn't hear anything from her after the two weeks so, with the suggestion of a member here I e-mailed her about my hair a couple of times...no response.   She did call me to tell me that the wefting machine was broken and I have the option to either refund my money or wait until the wefting machine which going to be by that coming Friday. A couple of days later, I received an e-mail saying my hair has been shipped and should be received later that week. I asked for pics and for a tracking #....no response. I e-mailed her again using two different e-mails asking for my tracking #, then I finally got fed up and e-mailed her and pm'ed saying that if I didn't receive a tracking # or my package by a certain date, I would open a paypal dispute. I opened a paypal dispute plus I escalated the claim the next day. After I did the paypal dispute, she called me apologizing saying that she was extremely busy b/c she had a rash of orders and only she was doing the orders. She also said that my package was returned back to her due a issue w/ my address. She asked me to give her another chance which I did. I told her she needs to work on her communication better b/c she is dealing w/ other people money. I received my tracking # soon after the phone conversation. In all, it took 5 weeks from when I ordered to receive the hair.

I would say this though that she does sell nice hair. The hair is not silky at all, light but dense.

Specs: I ordered a 16, 18, and 22 inches, what I received was 15, 20 and 22 inches.

First received:

After washed/conditioned and airdried:

Excuse the typos or incorrect grammar b/c I'm posting from my phone.
tmrockville View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tmrockville Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2012 at 9:09am
I ordered from her as well and unfortunately you have to keep up with her when placing an order.  It took me a few times just to get in contact with her but she is very nice and sends you what you request.  I wish I would have ordered more coarse though but I'll make it work.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>