BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

PRE-PICS COURSE YAKI

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
keelolo1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keelolo1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 8:22pm
Originally posted by cutie243696 cutie243696 wrote:

Ok I've been getting a ton of pm's about the vendor. The vendor is Lwigs. The name my ring a bell because the hair has been a HOTT topic lately. Oh yeah I forgot forgot to mention it was 115.00 altogether.

I see what u did. 
Sponsored Links

mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 24 2013 at 12:45am
The hair is on sale now! I ordered 2 bundles of 20 inch for $92. I hope that's enough. But $50 in shipping DAMN! I hear the hair is really full. I'm going to get in so much trouble when my boo sees this cc bill. You ladies are a baaaaaaaad influence....
cutie243696 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie243696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 25 2013 at 9:39pm
The hair is full and BEAUTIFULand the shedding. ........ zero
chocolate03 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chocolate03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 2:22pm
I ordered too. The hair is on the DHL truck now so i'm not leaving the house until it gets here LOL. I only paid $27 in shipping though and I ordered during the sale.
MsPrettySissy View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsPrettySissy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 7:18pm
$50 SHIPPING! Why in the hell is it so damn high?!
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 26 2013 at 11:00pm
Originally posted by chocolate03 chocolate03 wrote:

I ordered too. The hair is on the DHL truck now so i'm not leaving the house until it gets here LOL. I only paid $27 in shipping though and I ordered during the sale.

Ok I'm hating...lol. $27 is better than $50.
cutie243696 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote cutie243696 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:05pm
Update...I dye the hair black.and deep condition the hair. hair is still holding great with no to little shedding....install pics soon I had to order another bundle. The wefts.was not as long as I thought they were going to be. So if you decided to order you might want to order 3 bundles or split wefts
Janezeng View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Janezeng Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 29 2013 at 10:18pm
pretty!! wait for your install updatesSmile
GA_Diva View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GA_Diva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 30 2013 at 3:03pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

Looks almost like kinky straight. I can't wait to see pics of the install!
elizexco View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote elizexco Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 12:08pm
Have you installed the hair yet?

I just received the hair also from L Wigs...I love it and will be dying it soon. Only paid £112 for 18,20,22 and shipping! Have you installed the hair yet?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic