Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Exercise, Fitness, & Health > Diets, Diets, and More Diets!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Prepared Meals Delivery Service????

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
gigiglam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigiglam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Prepared Meals Delivery Service????
    Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:43pm
I wanted to know if anyone had ever tried one of those meal delivery services like Diet To Go, Bistro MD, Dinewise, Nutrisystem, etc? If so what were your results, how was the food, price, and all that good stuff?
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:25pm
I haven't but for the price you pay, you might as well cook it at home because the food will be much fresher.
misscapri View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote misscapri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:33pm
I've been debating about Bistro MD. Currently $99, too.

I've done Nutrisystem. it works and most of the food is good.
gigiglam View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gigiglam Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 2:42pm
I just ordered  Diet to go which has pretty good reviews. I paid about 115 bucks, which is about what I spend weekly between groceries and eating out, maybe a little less. But the whole saving time thing I like. As far as freshness, I usually cook Sunday and prep the whole week, but with this they ship your food out on Mondays or u can pick it up depending on where u live. I figured it may be worth a try bc some say the food is great and there is a lot of variety. Usually when I cook it's about 2 diff protein dishes and 3 sides so that I can switch it up, but I still get tired of the same food by the end of the week. I figured why not, I'll just test it out for a week lol. I tried to pick meals that sound like I'll like them, but I'll share my review once I've tried everything.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic