BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pre-Nups Now Include Social Media Clause

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:47pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

TC, I read that twice. In other words, you talk about him, you lose money, right? I would be pissed at being forbidden to speak about years of my own life though. And my own life would include my former mate. I understand the intent of the clause but whoever uses it better be mighty specific because that opens the door to a lot of abuse.

right.

and i also would feel some kind of way too especially if the shyt was true.  but i guess "if" i signed the pre-nup and i wanted to talk (on social media, book, interview or whetever) about it after the fact, i'd have to accept the consequence of lost payments or pay up.  i guess to talk or not to talk and suffer the consequences would depend on how ugly the truth was...

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 24 2014 at 3:51pm
Sponsored Links

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:50pm
I cant get with any man who needs to be on social media like his life depends on it...

nicca, you 47...why you posting selfies @ 3am? foh
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

I cant get with any man who needs to be on social media like his life depends on it...

nicca, you 47...why you posting selfies @ 3am? foh

LOLLOLLOL
ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:54pm
lmaooooooo
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:54pm
sounds like yall have a fun friend list lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:56pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Purp is so silly LOL

I should have read more. That clears it up

LOL

don't worry jones. You can post all the lovey dovey stuff you want to about your loving husband. 
*hides Jones FB posts*LOL

Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:58pm
SO and I dont post on each other's pages...all the pics up of us were posted by friends @ parties etc. I look at his page now and then...no selfies etc. I'm good with that. I still got two good old photo albums. Pics are printed and kept in those.
People acting like SM is thine kingdom come.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:03pm
I'm a technological dinosaur. I opened an FB account just last year. Don't even fully understand how to use it, I never go in there.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:07pm
does the s/o-spouse get your permission/approval of pix before posting your pix or do they have carte blanche to post away?

eta: you know how one person may think a pix is embarrassing or not flattering but the SO thinks it's cute and posts it LOL

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 24 2014 at 5:12pm
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 4:53pm
With the advent of social media. Bullying is at a point where kids commit suicide. I know they're kids but
I can see how social media scrutiny by a disgruntled soon to be ex can cause all kinds of strife to adults also. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic