Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pre-Nups Now Include Social Media Clause

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:26pm
There are cases when that person needs to be put out on front street. Like the instances I pointed out initially. There are swindlers out there, or men who like to spread HIV and what not. I maintain that unless the allegations are unsubstantiated or criminal, the law shouldn't interfere.
Sponsored Links

ThoughtCouture View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:27pm

oh yeah i know.  i thought maybe this was the trend tho.

so like a gag order against speaking on the truth?  because if it were lies seems like there would be other ways to legally address and obtain retribution for said slander.  anyway,  i guess if the person wants to continue to get paid (or keep from paying), as outlined in the doc, they would agree and uphold.   i guess...
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

wait...so these clauses include no social media at all?  not even shyt having nothing to do with the ex?  what?

on 2nd thought, I wouldn't mind this rule for some LOL. Like the couples who post to each other on FB while in the next room at home (Thanks for the glass of water you just brought me, honey. You're welcome sweetie LOL)
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:31pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

There are cases when that person needs to be put out on front street. Like the instances I pointed out initially. There are swindlers out there, or men who like to spread HIV and what not. I maintain that unless the allegations are unsubstantiated or criminal, the law shouldn't interfere.

i'm thinking this is more of a civil contractual (pre-nup) matter.  meaning, the person who does the speaking would trigger the pre-nup clause that either suppresses their future payments (per the pre-nup) or causes them to have to pay the ex.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThoughtCouture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:37pm
lol purp.  i don't think i could take any man seriously who had recent habits of posting to and from his gf on social media.  and especially not social media beefs.  nicca what?  i'm grown.Sleepy

Edited by ThoughtCouture - Jun 24 2014 at 3:42pm
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:38pm
TC, yeah I hate reading couple's spats on FB. The subliminal ones are the worst. I click 'Hide' quick on a lot of posts.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:39pm
Lol I dont like that either Purp.

My older sister does it and I tell her I hate it.

She just posts more lol
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

i'm thinking this is more of a civil contractual (pre-nup) matter.  meaning, the person who does the speaking would trigger the pre-nup clause that either suppresses their future payments (per the pre-nup) or causes them to have to pay the ex.

TC, I read that twice. In other words, you talk about him, you lose money, right? I would be pissed at being forbidden to speak about years of my own life though. And my own life would include my former mate. I understand the intent of the clause but whoever uses it better be mighty specific because that opens the door to a lot of abuse.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:43pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Lol I dont like that either Purp.

My older sister does it and I tell her I hate it.

She just posts more lol

what?
the spats or the love notes? lol.

Oh no! am I a curmudgeon  because I hate love notes on fb!!Cry
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 3:45pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

But damn not even positive stuff?

Out to dinner with my loving husband???

Cant even post that??
Why not?

I understand why not. any and everything is fodder on SM....the most mundane/innocent things are twisted 
I say keep everything about your private life out of it.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic