Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
CoCo Black Hair
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions (Newbies)
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Topic ClosedPremium Now Hair: Any Good?

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
PaulaP View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Premium Now Hair: Any Good?
    Posted: Mar 25 2011 at 6:08pm
Hello you guys. As you can see I am new to this place. Basically, what it is is that I've had such bad experience with poor quality hair I just want to find out which is the best brand to use (as I'm doing my hair on Sunday). I currently have MilkyWay extensions in my hair right now and its horrible. :( I've only had it for 3 weeks as well and its already so matted. Premium Too however takes the award for the worst quality hair ever in my opinion. I don't even think that thing is hair!

The only good brand I know is Premium Now, but since you guys are the expert, is Premium now one of the best out there? 

Edited by PaulaP - Mar 25 2011 at 6:09pm
Sponsored Links

belizeanbeauty8 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2011 at 6:11pm

Premium Now sucks! Most BSS brands are going to mat up and shed. I would suggest purchasing from wagmans, senghori shells, or my luxe hair. Hope this helps!

PaulaP View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2011 at 6:14pm
Originally posted by belizeanbeauty8 belizeanbeauty8 wrote:

Premium Now sucks! Most BSS brands are going to mat up and shed. I would suggest purchasing from wagmans, senghori shells, or my luxe hair. Hope this helps!

Thanks for your reply. The problem is I live in the UK so we get dumped with the rubbish brands over here! Premium now is the best I've seen. But I guess I'm going to have to search a lot further then. Thanks for saving me from another hair disaster!
Reece83 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2011 at 6:37pm
Welcome to BHM....we have members on here from the UK that order their hair from the internet
Karma88 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2011 at 6:37pm
honestly most cheaper bss hair is gonna shed tangle and maybe even matt up on you but it depends on how well u take care of it I guess cuz I have seen women who love milky way hair and have no problems idk but premium now hair I have heard a lot of mixed reviews on it and heard it shed tangle and matt but if ur looking in that price range model model dream weaver is a lil better or even evertress chocolate hair but for the most part I would order from a CV or any of the other sites like wags or laniks but if u gonna do ya hair this sunday then u dont have a lot of time to order so ur best bet is to find actual reviews online of the hair at ya bss and see which one has the best reviews
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2011 at 6:45pm
Nothing Good Happens at the Beauty Supply.Cry
27chanela View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 25 2011 at 8:43pm
Giiiiirrrrrrrl go online and order some hair. I've used Premium Now and it's some bullshyt. It matted up bad. When the wind blew the hair moved together ( like a damn cape Angry) had me lookin crazy as h*ll. Confused
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic