Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pregnant women working?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:24pm
I'm just fundamentally lazy. I like eating out the best but I really can't do it anymore because of all the sodium.

Since I'm lazy, if I'm going to cook I'd rather just cook a bunch so I only have to cook and clean once. Like, I'd rather make 30 breakfast burritos at a time and then freeze them. Or enough baked sweet potatoes for the week so all I have to do is add condiments.

And if I can use those disposable pans and stuff I will. Environment be damned.

Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i don't like cooking, i don't like cleaning. i'll make breakfast 2-3 twice a week and that's that. everything else we gotta pay someone to do. i aint got time for that.

i also would not marry or have kids for a man where its necessary for me to work. if i choose to work it will be before start showing. the only work i want to do when preggers is at the gym. 

Yes
Yes
Yes

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:24pm

speaking of leftovers......I was gonna make a breakfast burrito the other day with some left over beef filling for these empanadas we had
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:25pm
It's not like I'd never ever hire someone to help with home cleaning but certainly not usually.
. I know there is a difference between tidying and cleaning.
I don't mind that part either...
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:27pm
my husband was marveling at my Mom's thoroughness, she really does it all, seemingly effortlessly

And yes she presses everything too ... I can't tell the last time I pressed anything and I wear suits and dresses like a uniform 

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:28pm

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:29pm
I was just with this girl she's 24 and I was talking to her about growing and expanding her business. She has a sole proprietor cleaning service and she makes a killing!
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:33pm
That sounds good samone. I always keep stuff to make a taco bowl if the feeling hits me.

Right now in the fridge I have sloppy joe filling and baked ham with pineapple. I need to take the chicken legs out the freezer so they can defrost in the fridge. By the time they're ready that other stuff will be gone.

I don't think I really look at leftovers as leftovers. To me leftovers=future ready made meals.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

I cook for myself 5 times a week.
Maybe more

i have no reason to cook 5 times per week.
whatever i cook today can last for at least 2 days. 5 days is totally unnecessary for me.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:37pm
Originally posted by Marcelo22 Marcelo22 wrote:

Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

Marcelo, you expect somebody to cook 5 consecutive days per week? Is this a working woman you're planning to have?

5 dinner meals a week is difficult? I cook everyday for myself. U don't cook for your child?

We will eat out every so often but my kids will not be raised on fast food and I like eating at home for the most part.

Its unnecessary. That's what it is. Who said anything about fast food? Confused LO has never tasted fast food in her life and i plan to keep it that way for as long as possible. 

Edited by Wildfire - Jun 09 2014 at 4:38pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 16>