BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Pregnant women working?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:17pm
I eat out Fridays and Saturdays.
I cook all the other times.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:18pm
No you don't most ppl don't like those things lol.

I don't mind washing dishes. When I was younger I hated all of it.
Even my mama is shocked at how much I changed.

I didn't even do major chores growing up.
I didn't cook or wash clothes until I moved to college.
My mom did that.

Edited by jonesable - Jun 09 2014 at 4:20pm
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:19pm
i don't like cooking, i don't like cleaning. i'll make breakfast 2-3 twice a week and that's that. everything else we gotta pay someone to do. i aint got time for that.

i also would not marry or have kids for a man where its necessary for me to work. if i choose to work it will be before start showing. the only work i want to do when preggers is at the gym. 

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:20pm
I  can't wait to see a few of the members post in a simalar topic after marriage and kids . Cook a big meal on sunday . You can eat for 2 /3 days depending on the menu . My husband and all the men in my hood love to cut the grass . I need another riding mower lol  . My husband helps with most things when i work doubles at the hospital , but the man can't wash dishes to save his life .

Thank God for the dishwasher . I hired a maid service several times and felt bad . I clean one room at a time . I am not a fan of strangers in my personal stuff . I do it myself . Hubbby never complains . Keep your kitchen and bathrooms clean . Teach your children at a young age to be tidy . Embarrassed
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:21pm
yeah I've never been a fan of leftovers, I like fresh food so someone cooks or we eat out

And to me there's a big difference between tidying and a thorough cleaning.   We make time to tidy but don't have time for that deep cleaning, we have a lady that helps us with that

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:23pm

If the wife HAS to work then that's no longer traditional so he has to help or chip in to pay for help

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:24pm
I'm just fundamentally lazy. I like eating out the best but I really can't do it anymore because of all the sodium.

Since I'm lazy, if I'm going to cook I'd rather just cook a bunch so I only have to cook and clean once. Like, I'd rather make 30 breakfast burritos at a time and then freeze them. Or enough baked sweet potatoes for the week so all I have to do is add condiments.

And if I can use those disposable pans and stuff I will. Environment be damned.

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:24pm
Originally posted by smaison smaison wrote:

i don't like cooking, i don't like cleaning. i'll make breakfast 2-3 twice a week and that's that. everything else we gotta pay someone to do. i aint got time for that.

i also would not marry or have kids for a man where its necessary for me to work. if i choose to work it will be before start showing. the only work i want to do when preggers is at the gym. 

Yes
Yes
Yes

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:25pm
It's not like I'd never ever hire someone to help with home cleaning but certainly not usually.
. I know there is a difference between tidying and cleaning.
I don't mind that part either...
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 4:27pm
my husband was marveling at my Mom's thoroughness, she really does it all, seemingly effortlessly

And yes she presses everything too ... I can't tell the last time I pressed anything and I wear suits and dresses like a uniform 

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 13>
  Share Topic