BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pregnant women working?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:17pm

lol no

I do want to get someone to do a deep cleaning of our carpets though

that is a labor intensive job and I think a deep cleaning should happen 1 to 2 times a year
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

a lot of men expect women to do most of the household duties. I think a lot of them could do it if they lived on their own, but those are wifely duties that a wife or a live in gf would do. he has to pick up after himself he cant just be leaving skid marked draws on the floor, but she does the majority of the cleaning

I was reading an article recently  about women as the breadwinner, and it said that the more money the wife makes the more housework she does in proportion to husband.  Something about housework being considered woman’s work, and wives not wanting to  emasculate   the husband further by making him do  housework.  I was shocked.

Edited by PurplePhase - Jun 09 2014 at 3:39pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:17pm
im not really about the cleaning, laundry, and all the house stuff - life.. i never had to do any chores or anything as a kid/teen so i just dont think its in me.. 

ill have to love the sht outta him.. or he'll be cleaning like 75% of the sht. ill help out a little. 
or cleaning ppl… yea i can def see that. even if im a sahm… i wont have time. 
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:18pm
I like a clean house but I don't like doing it. I pay people to do things I can do for myself all the time. I'd rather go to work than deep clean my house. Lol
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:18pm
Yeah for deep cleaning carpets and stuff I'll call somebody.
But I like household organizing and the satisfaction of making something clean and tidy.
I like cooking too.
It's fun and a bonding experience.
I cook with my boo alot

I know I sound like an old southern woman

Edited by jonesable - Jun 09 2014 at 2:20pm
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:22pm
Lol I just moved and I didn't move a thing or put up anything . Things like that annoy me cleaning and organizing I like.

Especially a nice spring cleaning.

I'm becoming my mama
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:22pm

I love organizing too

I did pay the guy that put up our blinds to put up our curtain rods

sorry but I was not doing that for 7 windows.......
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:28pm
I don't like cleaning.
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:29pm
Once you have a professional packing and moving service you will never be the same.
I'd save money not to ever move myself again.

purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 2:31pm
I'm the odd one out because I don't mind traditional roles. I have no issues with cooking, cleaning.

my husband = traditional role of being the provider and financially responsibility for the family.

Edited by purpulicious01 - Jun 09 2014 at 2:33pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 16>