BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pregnant women working?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:48pm
I saw these really nice pregnant woman at Walmart and I felt bad. she was a skinny little thing but her stomach was huge, had to be at least 7 months. we chatted a little bit, she was sweet and adorable. her baby daddy out to be ashamed of himself

I plan on morphing into a rich white woman when I get pregnant. I aint doing sh*t but having my hair braided because perms are bad for the baby, watching my shows and working out a little. but not working...well maybe up until 3-4 months. then I will just use my maternity leave and vacation.

I think it should be mandatory that companies have at least 1 year of maternity leave for women
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:51pm
Life goes on unless they're put on bed rest nothing is wrong with pregnant women working hell might motivate some to work.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:58pm
i'd prefer to work.  i'll already have to be with the baby everyday after they're born.  that will be my last time for ultimate freedom.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:59pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

I saw these really nice pregnant woman at Walmart and I felt bad. she was a skinny little thing but her stomach was huge, had to be at least 7 months. we chatted a little bit, she was sweet and adorable. her baby daddy out to be ashamed of himself

I plan on morphing into a rich white woman when I get pregnant. I aint doing sh*t but having my hair braided because perms are bad for the baby, watching my shows and working out a little. but not working...well maybe up until 3-4 months. then I will just use my maternity leave and vacation.

I think it should be mandatory that companies have at least 1 year of maternity leave for women

the boldedConfused
purpulicious01 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote purpulicious01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:59pm
Love the field I'm in (counseling), but don't plan on working 9-5 when I'm expecting. 

Advice to the ladies: if you plan on staying home when expecting or after children, make sure you are your SO are on the same page beforehand. 

I know of women who wanted to stay home, but found out, after the fact, that their husbands wanted them to work.

Edited by purpulicious01 - Jun 09 2014 at 1:01pm
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:03pm
Gets out my iron man suit, but uhhhh

Some people just be skeeting and luxuriating in the wetspot with they mattress and box spring on the floor, blunt wrap on the crate next to the bed and a pint of remy, and a bootleg copy of  playing on the dvd player not worrying about wtf they gone do afterwards. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:04pm
can you only be a power couple if both work?
We consider ourselves a power couple.  Am I using   phrases wrong again? lol
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:04pm
i do NOT want a man who wants me to work!! i want my kids to go to daycare for socialization but i wont be working like i used to. do you think it will be easy finding an African American man who go for that? most of them seem to want a woman to work 2 jobs and do backflips like superwomen so idk how they feel about this pampered white woman lifestyle im tryna have
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

i do NOT want a man who wants me to work!! i want my kids to go to daycare for socialization but i wont be working like i used to. do you think it will be easy finding an African American man who go for that? most of them seem to want a woman to work 2 jobs and do backflips like superwomen so idk how they feel about this pampered white woman lifestyle im tryna have

LOL
LOL
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by Bribby Bribby wrote:

I didn't work while I was pregnant. I got way too sick and when I returned to my job they were not working with me so I just quit.
I know a lot of moms around my age (not married), they worked up until the couldn't anymore and feel like they're proving some point... that's fine for them. 

Many women work up o the last minute in order not to eat into their maternity leave. They want to spend as much time with LO before having to return to work. When you cut a month out of that before delivery, thats one month less with baby. If youre ill, then thats understandable.
If a woman can work, and has the go ahead from obgyn, then i dont see the problem
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 16>
  Share Topic