BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pregnant women working?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 11:58am
i'd want to work...unless i had a really bad pregnancy

but every pregnant woman i've encountered works as long as possible; pregnancy isn't a handicap
Sponsored Links

maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:01pm
You deserve to be sterilized and your child should be given to richer, smarter, more responsible white parents who can raise it properly if you work while pregnant.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:05pm

lol

I'm more in awe at women that workout while pregnant

like where is all that energy coming from?

lol I know they trained hard when they were not pregnant, but still......they are amazing

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 09 2014 at 12:06pm
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

In the UK.. Most women choose to work with 6 months mat leave 3 subsidised by the govt

A friend who works in the city said she wanted longer but didn't want a gap in her cv.

My wife will decide if she wants to or not
Ahhh . I can't wait for the wedding . LOLHeart
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

You deserve to be sterilized and your child should be given to richer, smarter, more responsible white parents who can raise it properly if you work while pregnant.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:08pm
Originally posted by maysay1 maysay1 wrote:

You can't participate in the topic . Mrs . India . Cry
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:31pm

I stopped working at 5 months. I hated my job. The scheduling was crazy. They had me working 12+ hour shifts. I would work night shifts then morning/day shifts. I'd get home at 5am to have to return at 12 .+ the commute was 2 hours long!! Funny thing is after I quit I missed working!

It kept me busy, & working is something you get accustomed to. Its great to have your own income. I feel as if my SO is giving me an allowance when he gives me money lol.
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:36pm

A pregnant security guard who works in my building worked up until she went into labor and came back to work two days later. Now that's some sh*t I won't do. Most of the women I know had to work through their pregnancies, whether they wanted to or not.

danni7 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danni7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:40pm
My job is non stressful, I don't have to go in everyday. I went to work a few hours before I gave birth. And after I gave birth I felt energized like I could go to work later that day. My husband takes care of majority of the bills but I like having my own money to handle MY things.

And even if my situation was different, why would I be pissed if my husband couldn't handle ALL the bills alone? 
1) We got pregnant together knowing our situation
2) I should know whether I married a lazy bum or not and it would determine my willingness to procreate with him
3) I know life never goes how we expect so I would suck it up and do what I have to do

Being pregnant doesn't give women the excuse to be lazy. Pregnancy is not a sickness or disability, why would you want to do nothing for 9 months!!
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2014 at 12:40pm
Originally posted by Blac1Chyna Blac1Chyna wrote:

How do you feel about pregnant women having to work? I don't want to have to work while I'm pregnant. I think a woman should just be able to relax and be leisurely during her pregnancy. she shouldn't have to work unless of course its something with no labor and she feels like it. I would be pissed if I got pregnant and had to work because my husband couldn't afford to take care of me. It's kind of scary because there are so many physical things a woman has to deal with while being with child so why add job stess on top of that?

I feel pity for those who work in jobs in which they are on their feet all day.  But then again some people are built Ford tough so they can deal with it.  Some people can withstand stress regardless of their if they are pregnant or not.  But for some folks, pregnancy in general is not an easy thing to go through.  I think of those who have the pregnancy-induced HBP are the ones that should be careful.  But I figure that my great grandmother or earlier was probably pounding yams like business as usual, seven months preggers and a couple of children on the teat *shrugs*. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 16>
  Share Topic