BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pregnant & Dating

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2013 at 12:10am
im watching this now...this show is so ridiculous...if they were so excited for their "miracle babies" and motherhood, why are they so focused on finding mr. right.
Sponsored Links

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:06am
if you are not dating the child's father. sit your ass down and prepare for your new arrival

im tired of the media hyping up this type of sh*t. 16 & pregnant, pregnant & dating...whats next?

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:38am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

This reminds me of this ghetto book I read once...
The dude wanted to mess with this girl even tho he knew she was pregnant by someone else. The author said something disgusting like he "couldn't wait to bust on that nicca's baby's head".
I was thoroughly disgusted... this show reminds me of it.

I don't see a problem with it, pregnancy is a condition not a disease and the mom should be allowed to find a relationship of that what she needs. Hopefully shes isnt too pre-occupied with the guy and vets him properly. I just don't want anyone raw dogging with new/strange/non- baby daddy peen while they are pregnant DeadDeadDead

Some Jamaican men will wife a pregnant chick they just met in a second yet if their chick comes home pregnant for someone else they will bounce. Even treat the kid of another man better than their own.

And how they love to talk about 'wetting up the baby's head'. or being the "stepfather"Dead All the pregnant chicks i know get the most play when they are pregnant. Its a combination of 1) clearly she cant get pregnant and 2) pregnant kitty is the best kitty and i guess 3) shes clearly fertile. 

So i can imagine BHM's view on pregnant PICS LMAO
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 9:49am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">The dude wanted to mess with this girl even tho he knew she was pregnant by someone else. The author said something disgusting like he </span><b style="line-height: 1.4;">"couldn't wait to bust on that nicca's baby's head"<span style="line-height: 1.4;">.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I was thoroughly disgusted... this show reminds me of it.
</span>

I don't see a problem with it, pregnancy is a condition not a disease and the mom should be allowed to find a relationship of that what she needs. Hopefully shes isnt too pre-occupied with the guy and vets him properly. I just don't want anyone raw dogging with new/strange/non- baby daddy peen while they are pregnant DeadDeadDead

Some Jamaican men will wife a pregnant chick they just met in a second yet if their chick comes home pregnant for someone else they will bounce. Even treat the kid of another man better than their own.

And how they love to talk about 'wetting up the baby's head'. or being the "stepfather"Dead All the pregnant chicks i know get the most play when they are pregnant. Its a combination of 1) clearly she cant get pregnant and 2) pregnant kitty is the best kitty and i guess 3) shes clearly fertile. 

lol

i think i made a post about this years back

but i dont want to stroll down 'stereotyping' certain men from 3 particular nations notorious for chasing down goompsed up women

preggo boobies are the GOAT though

word to nia long
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 10:04am
Afro LOl Don't worry you can post them. She cant come for you, cause I, a Jamaican already said it so its okay. But i said "some" to protect my neck. Honestly in these parts pregnant chicks GET IT IN. Everyone i know say the desire to Hump is greatly increased some say them made sure to exercise those muscles to help with delivery.

Nia Long tatas were incredible and so were my coworker's *drools*

I don't remember if there was a thread about this before or if it was just one person sharing their story.......but relationships and marriages can happen this way.

UGH @ my typos
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 10:13am

<span style="line-height: 1.4;">The dude wanted to mess with this girl even tho he knew she was pregnant by someone else. The author said something disgusting like he </span><b style="line-height: 1.4;">"couldn't wait to bust on that nicca's baby's head"<span style="line-height: 1.4;">.</span>
<span style="line-height: 1.4;">I was thoroughly disgusted... this show reminds me of it.
</span>

You forgot 4.) She's probably type easy if she is actively looking for s new man while pregnant with some disinterested man's child. Men like easy and vulnerable.

Edited by lanae - Jun 09 2013 at 10:17am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 10:35am
No Lanae I didn't. I was referring to why men approach pregnant women (who are strangers) in droves using anecdotal evidence not women who were actively looking for a new man while pregnant with some disinterested man's child. 

I will admit though the yardies will often say supm along the lines off "I can take care of you and the baby', " leave your worthless baby's dad and get with me" and the fave line is something along the lines off " where your baby' dad? How him live you alone to *insert action* by yourself?" The last is definitely to fish out status of the relationship and if she (in their mind) would be easy pickings as you would say.

How do we know the man was disinterested? Suppose she was the one who broke it off? 
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 11:38am
Are you trying to say that your myths are more accurate than my myth? Um, lol
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 11:41am

<span style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 16px; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-trans: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px; : rgb255, 255, 255; display: inline !imant; : none;">Afro LOl Don't worry you can post them. She cant come for you, cause I, a Jamaican already said it so its okay. But i said "some" to protect my neck. Honestly in these parts pregnant chicks GET IT IN. Everyone i know say the desire to Hump is greatly increased some say them made sure to exercise those muscles to help with delivery.</span><div style="color: rgb0, 0, 0; font-family: Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 12px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; letter-spacing: normal; line-height: 16px; orphans: auto; text-align: start; text-indent: 0px; text-trans: none; white-space: normal; widows: auto; word-spacing: 0px; -webkit-text-stroke-width: 0px;">
Nia Long tatas were incredible and so were my coworker's *drools*

I don't remember if there was a thread about this before or if it was just one person sharing their story.......but relationships and marriages can happen this way.

UGH @ my typos

if thats the case sheeeeeeit, nigerian conglese and jamaican men love them some pregnant women

thats it, i remember making a post about how my friend was pregnant and she had these random guys ^^ wanting to induce her labour
Yardgirl View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Yardgirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2013 at 1:32pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

isn't there a rap line about fvcking a pregnant girl and it being a threesome?

Lawd Jesus, I just... no bredda Cry
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 3456>