BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pregnant at 11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:15pm
Originally posted by tropical-punch tropical-punch wrote:

Whooo chile! I can't even fathom.

She was pregnant for 6 months before anyone even knew. The girl herself didn't even know. Father was her 13 y/o boyfriend.

For those that don't want to watch
http://www.nerdles.com/2013/10/10/dr-phil-pregnant-at-11-girl-dragged-to-center-of-discovery-101013/

On Dr. Phil‘s recommendation, the parents of a girl pregnant at 11 to Center of Discovery. Hope (photo), now 12, is handcuffed after she resists, screams at her dad, and for her boyfriend Bailey, who doesn’t want her anymore. Dr. Phil tells Hope’s parents to stop bickering. Hope’s mom claims that she thought that Hope was staying at Bailey’s sister’s room.

At 11, Hope became pregnant with her then-13-year-0ld boyfriend Bailey’s child. Hope’s mom Lisa knew about the pregnancy only her daughter was 6 months on the way. Bailey’s mom Sharon says that they’re being treated as criminals.

Dr. Phil then shows us a family tree. Matt & Lisa are Hope’s parents. Matt is engaged to Kayla, who contacted Dr. Phil. Rod & Sharon are Lisa’s parents. Bailey & Hope’s baby is Ashlynn.

Dr. Phil then shows us a list called “DID LISA CONDONE HOPE GETTING PREGNANT?”:

• Lisa did not notice changes in Hope’s body (Sharon, Kayla). Kayla claims that she had pointed out to Lisa that Hope’s tummy and boobs were bigger.
  • Lisa began homeschooling Hope 2 months before Hope’s pregnancy became official (Matt, Sharon)
  • Lisa texted Rod, “Hope is pregnant.” The next day, Lisa texted Rod, “Doc said not pregnant” TWO months before Lisa claimed she learned about the pregnancy.
  • Hope gets pregnant on Lisa’s “watch” (Matt, Kayla)
  • Lisa lets Hope do anything she wants (Matt)

Sharon said that she had the sex talk with Bailey, that it takes only just one time to get a girl pregnant. Dr. Phil then tells us the “Cost of Raising a Child Born in 2012 until Age 18/Source: USDA”:

• $241,080: national average
  • $256,710 in Hope & Bailey’s region in the US

@DeltaGammaDoll Laura Petrucce tweets, “I guess we can take this as a lesson that we need to properly inform our kids of the consequences of sex!”

Dr. Phil tells Matt & Lisa to thank the Center of Discovery for wanting to take in Hope. Hope will stay in an all-female facility, where all the facilitators and patients are female. The Center of Discovery number is 866-339.2269.  Hope screams at her dad that he had promised that he wouldn’t take her to a facility like Center of Discovery. I guess she hasn’t seen Dr. Phil.

When Dr. Phil tells Rod & Sharon that things seem to not have sunk into Bailey, Rod says that Bailey has an undiagnosed learning disability. Rod suspects that Bailey is autistic.

I went to school with a girl who was basically an aunt before her nephew she was was born.  Her sister had him at 11 or 12, I forget.  He was a year older than ahead of us I remember that much.  I seriously thought it was the norm for folks who grew up in a dysfunctional homelife.

ETA: I found my mistakes

Edited by NARSAddict - Apr 06 2014 at 4:19pm
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 06 2014 at 4:20pm
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

ok so when did she get her period? I am confused and this is so sad! what age do girls get their period? I thought it was like 13-15 it must be the milk so there parents are neglecting their child and Now Dr. Phill is EXPLOITING these people

It varies on race (I know this is highly debateable among folks) and weight of the girl when she gets her menarche. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 11:22am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

I didn't even have a period at 11. Why is a 10-11 year old having sex? Thumbs Down

Why does a 10 yr old have a boyfriend?
Disgusting.

cause new age parents are of the impression that they need to be bffs with their CHILDREN.

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:09pm
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

now, if she was black...
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 2:12pm
Wow. I have never heard of a child pregnant that one where the baby was not fathered by an adult.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:22pm
I remember when i was in elem school this lil black girl that was 10 got pregnant from 60yr old neighbor that was babysitting her and was molesting her and they let her have the baby. It was sad b cuz she was still a kid like us
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 3:24pm
^^oh my god. they are even sicker than the molester.
Angel2011 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel2011 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:14pm
This is very sad
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 07 2014 at 5:28pm
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

at the end she was like i just wanna see Bailey....lol Bailey dont want you no more

why would u expect an 11 year to understand that dynamic 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 234