Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pregnant at 11

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tropical-punch View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tropical-punch Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Pregnant at 11
    Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:20pm
Whooo chile! I can't even fathom.

She was pregnant for 6 months before anyone even knew. The girl herself didn't even know. Father was her 13 y/o boyfriend.

For those that don't want to watch
http://www.nerdles.com/2013/10/10/dr-phil-pregnant-at-11-girl-dragged-to-center-of-discovery-101013/

On Dr. Phil‘s recommendation, the parents of a girl pregnant at 11 to Center of Discovery. Hope (photo), now 12, is handcuffed after she resists, screams at her dad, and for her boyfriend Bailey, who doesn’t want her anymore. Dr. Phil tells Hope’s parents to stop bickering. Hope’s mom claims that she thought that Hope was staying at Bailey’s sister’s room.

At 11, Hope became pregnant with her then-13-year-0ld boyfriend Bailey’s child. Hope’s mom Lisa knew about the pregnancy only her daughter was 6 months on the way. Bailey’s mom Sharon says that they’re being treated as criminals.

Dr. Phil then shows us a family tree. Matt & Lisa are Hope’s parents. Matt is engaged to Kayla, who contacted Dr. Phil. Rod & Sharon are Lisa’s parents. Bailey & Hope’s baby is Ashlynn.

Dr. Phil then shows us a list called “DID LISA CONDONE HOPE GETTING PREGNANT?”:

• Lisa did not notice changes in Hope’s body (Sharon, Kayla). Kayla claims that she had pointed out to Lisa that Hope’s tummy and boobs were bigger.
  • Lisa began homeschooling Hope 2 months before Hope’s pregnancy became official (Matt, Sharon)
  • Lisa texted Rod, “Hope is pregnant.” The next day, Lisa texted Rod, “Doc said not pregnant” TWO months before Lisa claimed she learned about the pregnancy.
  • Hope gets pregnant on Lisa’s “watch” (Matt, Kayla)
  • Lisa lets Hope do anything she wants (Matt)

Sharon said that she had the sex talk with Bailey, that it takes only just one time to get a girl pregnant. Dr. Phil then tells us the “Cost of Raising a Child Born in 2012 until Age 18/Source: USDA”:

• $241,080: national average
  • $256,710 in Hope & Bailey’s region in the US

@DeltaGammaDoll Laura Petrucce tweets, “I guess we can take this as a lesson that we need to properly inform our kids of the consequences of sex!”

Dr. Phil tells Matt & Lisa to thank the Center of Discovery for wanting to take in Hope. Hope will stay in an all-female facility, where all the facilitators and patients are female. The Center of Discovery number is 866-339.2269.  Hope screams at her dad that he had promised that he wouldn’t take her to a facility like Center of Discovery. I guess she hasn’t seen Dr. Phil.

When Dr. Phil tells Rod & Sharon that things seem to not have sunk into Bailey, Rod says that Bailey has an undiagnosed learning disability. Rod suspects that Bailey is autistic.

Edited by tropical-punch - Apr 05 2014 at 12:25pm
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:23pm

shame
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:24pm
they will literally grow up together....
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 12:33pm
now, if she was black...
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:00pm
at the end she was like i just wanna see Bailey....lol Bailey dont want you no more
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:06pm
i wonder if the mother has ever been tested by a psychiatrist.  she seems not to have any emotion at all.  she may not even be capable of caring for her daughter.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:29pm
ok so when did she get her period? I am confused and this is so sad! what age do girls get their period? I thought it was like 13-15 it must be the milk so there parents are neglecting their child and Now Dr. Phill is EXPLOITING these people
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:30pm
I didn't even have a period at 11. Why is a 10-11 year old having sex? Thumbs Down
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:36pm
why don't they take all the children away! What the heck! CPS should take all the kids away IMO!
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 05 2014 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Missvw Missvw wrote:

I didn't even have a period at 11. Why is a 10-11 year old having sex? Thumbs Down

Why does a 10 yr old have a boyfriend?
Disgusting.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic