Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

"Pregnancy Fit" Yay or Nay

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:41pm
Hell no I would never be lifting 50 lbs dumbbells while I'm lookin like I'm ready to pop. That's way to much. Max I'm lifting is 15 lbs just to stay toned because I dont want to accidently drop the weights on my belly or pull out my back. I'll also do jogging in the beginning of my pregnancy but then taper it off to walking as my belly gets bigger
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:55pm

you can maintain what your were doing before while you are pregnant

be smart, and don't over do it though

if you feel yourself getting dizzy or feel your heart rate increasing more than it should (you  know what I mean) then stop

what I don't get is the obsession with being super in shape while pregnant

should you be active, yes

should you watch what you eat, yes

but your number one concern should be your child, nothing else

so if you have to stop exercising as much or completely for the health of your baby......do that

it's crazy how even when pregnant, some women are super concerned with getting back into their size  ____ clothes immediately after giving birth
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 1:57pm
Nah.
My center of gravity is too skewed for that. She has huge legs and ass so maybe that's how she's balanced. I don't think pregnancy is a disability though. I think being active is great.
being fit as possible before pregnancy is most important.
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:29pm

Pretty cool, but I think she is doing a bit much.

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:34pm
Im quite sure she continues to workout, maybe the huge weights were used for the pics....  I say go for it as long as it won't hurt you or the baby. I mean that I have back fat cause I had a baby and that said baby is 15 is Confused
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 2:43pm
Maybe the weights were just for pics? I did planks while I was preggy. Yogarobics, running and eventually down to walking but not until the last few weeks. I didn't eat like the world was ending either I was pretty healthy about things.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

if women can pick cotton, pick tobacco & work in rice paddy fields while pregnant and have healthy babies, she can lift weights and work out.

Thats not the same but okayLOL
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:40pm
if women can pick cotton, pick tobacco & work in rice paddy fields while pregnant and have healthy babies, she can lift weights and work out.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:41pm
This photo is old, does anyone know where her post baby fitness pix are located? thx.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 19 2014 at 3:42pm
I am sure she is fine if she was fit before getting pregnant.  I know someone who worked out twice a day while pregnant.  What about those dance instructors who teach dance and dance every single day while pregnant, or those Kenyan runners who run every day?

How are her arms going to hurt her baby?Confused

Edited by EPITOME - Mar 19 2014 at 3:44pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>
  Share Topic