FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Pregnancy/Bump Style Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2014 at 6:27pm
Are you pregnant?
Sponsored Links

EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 02 2014 at 8:59pm
Originally posted by herwoman herwoman wrote:

Are you pregnant?

No but if I were I am pretty certain I wouldn't tell BHM. #imjustbeinghonest
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 07 2014 at 11:44am

Kelly Rowland, The Haqq Twins, and Laura Govan Attend Lance Gross and Fiancée’s Baby Shower

Tue, Oct 07 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Kelly Rowland, The Haqq Twins, and Laura Govan at Lance Gross and Fiances Baby Shower 11Kelly Rowland, The Haqq Twins, and Laura Govan at Lance Gross and Fiances Baby ShowerHow gorg is Lance Gross and his pregnant fiancée Rebecca Jefferson!?

The happy couple kept it cute and cuddly for their baby shower over the weekend, as they celebrated the soon-to-be arrival of their baby girl with family and friends. Fellow pregnant homegirl Kelly Rowland, Laura Govan, and twins Malika and Khadijah Haqq were all in attendance at the lowkey affair in Los Angeles.

With all the presents the couple received already, that little girl is about to find out how much she’s loved (and spoiled!).

Lance and Rebecca will become first-time parents in just a few short weeks.

Check out more pics below:Kelly Rowland, The Haqq Twins, and Laura Govan at Lance Gross and Fiances Baby Shower 10Kelly Rowland, The Haqq Twins, and Laura Govan at Lance Gross and Fiances Baby Shower 8

Kelly Rowland, The Haqq Twins, and Laura Govan at Lance Gross and Fiances Baby Shower 7

Kelly Rowland, The Haqq Twins, and Laura Govan at Lance Gross and Fiances Baby Shower 2an Attend Lance Gross and Fiancée’s Baby Shower http://necolebitchie.com/2014/10/kelly-rowland-the-haqq-twins-and-laura-govan-attend-lance-gross-and-fiancees-baby-shower/#ixzz3FThxSU9F

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/10/kelly-rowland-the-haqq-twins-and-laura-govan-attend-lance-gross-and-fiancees-baby-shower/#u4TEXI26rGOU2jPD.99
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 4:11pm
Blake Lively
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 4:19pm
^^^I really love her whole lookClap
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 6:56pm
Alicia Keys and Swizz Beatz at the 2014 Angel BallAlicia Keys and Swizz Beats at the 2014 Angel Ball
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 21 2014 at 7:21pm
Alicia looks gorgeous. very flattering prego fashion.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2014 at 11:34am

MOMS-ON-THE-GO: Zoe Saldana SHOPPING At The Grove + Alicia Keys DEPARTS LAX + Kelly Rowland DINES OUT With Ciara

Oct 23 | by _YBF

photo onino990j9.png

We spotted several of our favorite YBF moms out and about in the LA area.  See their candids inside...

photo akapreg10.jpg

"Lay It On Me" singer Kelly Rowland dined out at Cecconi last night where photographers spotted her leaving with a bag of leftovers.  Perhaps she's bringing home dinner for hubby Tim? 

photo akapreg13.jpg

Kelly is free to eat as much as she wants now that her maternity shoot for ELLE has been completed.  The gorgeous pics were shot by actor Lance Gross.  

photo akapreg11.jpg

Can you guess who Kelly dined with?

photo akapreg14.jpg

As they pulled away, we spotted Ciara in the driver's seat.  We're sure Ciara had some great post-pregnancy workout tips for Kelly. 

Another mom on the go..... 

photo akapreg2.jpg

Alicia Keys was spotted at LAX for an outbound flight and she didn't pull any punches with her airport outfit! 

photo akapreg4.jpg

Alicia, who's expecting her second child, wore sequins!  She completed her look with a hoodie, leather jacket, sneakers and her hair in cornrows. 

photo akpreg1.jpg

We suspect Alicia is heading to New York City where her Keep A Child Alive's Black Ball is set to take place on October 30th with Nas, Sean Puffy Combs and Swizz Beatz.

Over at The Grove...

photo akapreg5.jpg

Zoe Saldana, who's expecting twins, was spotting shopping and making a very serious phone call.

photo akakpreg9.jpg

Spies on the scene say Zoe was actually yelling into the phone as if she were in an argument.

photo akapreg7.jpg 

Perhaps Zoe was arguing about an upcoming project?  She runs her own production company (Saldana Productions) with her sister Cisely and were sure she and hubby Marco are keeping track of their coins.  They'll soon have two mouths to feed.

Photos via Splash/WENN

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 12 2014 at 10:46pm
splurge-blake-livelys-nyc-alicia-adams-alpaca-fur-trim-cape-and-j-brand-leggings-2splurge-blake-livelys-nyc-alicia-adams-alpaca-fur-trim-cape-and-j-brand-leggingssplurge-blake-livelys-nyc-alicia-adams-alpaca-fur-trim-cape-and-j-brand-leggings-1
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 17 2014 at 10:15am

Kimora Lee Simmons Debuts Her Baby Bump In St. Barts

Wed, Dec 17 2014 by Bitchie Staff Filed Under: Celebrities

Pregnant Kimora Lee Simmons in St. Barts (1)

Baby on board!

Kimora Lee is working on baby #4.

A couple of months ago, there were whispers that the Baby Phat CEO and her new husband Tim Leissner were expecting, and those rumors are now turning out to be true, as evidenced by these baby bump pics.

The 39-year-old former model was spotted looking every bit of preggers while vacationing in St. Barts this week.

She’s believed to be around 4 months.

Meanwhile, after she delivers her baby in April, it’s back to business for the mogul who is now focused on expanding her KLS brand, and leaving her flashy Baby Phat days in the past.

She recently told Women’s Wear Daily:

I guess you would call it putting out a new image, but I think it’s more of an evolution. I’m not the same woman now. KLS isn’t catering to a teenage audience or a young party girl. I’m a serious businesswoman.

I’ve had several brands. You sell them, they’re acquired and you may maintain some control, in the sense that for Baby Phat I stayed on for a very long time as an officer of the company. But visions do change.
[KLS is] not as flashy. It’s not loud. I can do that. I sold out Radio City Music Hall [for Baby Phat fashion shows]. I projected things in Times Square. Now, everyone does that; I was the first one. So in that sense, this is a great departure.

It’ll be interesting to see what Kimora has up her sleeve.

Congrats to the happy couple!
Pregnant Kimora Lee Simmons in St. Barts (2)

Kimora Lee Simmons and Tim Leissner

Read more: Necole Bitchie.com: Kimora Lee Simmons Debuts Her Baby Bump In St. Barts http://necolebitchie.com/2014/12/kimora-lee-simmons-debuts-her-baby-bump-in-st-barts/#ixzz3MAkZOkgm

Read more at http://necolebitchie.com/2014/12/kimora-lee-simmons-debuts-her-baby-bump-in-st-barts/#mAiojEUcMaxXFXzr.99
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6263646566>
  Share Topic