Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pregnancy/Bump Style Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 64>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 1:06pm

Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Titilola from Nigeria

by Claire

You guys have been a tough crowd this week, but perhaps the sight of a glowing pregnant woman will soften your hearts;) Take a look at Titilola from Nigeria’s selection:

FBOD071213
She writes, “I am from Lagos, Nigeria but I have called Atlanta, Georgia my home for over 10 years now.”
Titilola-from-Nigeria
” I bake for a living and I recently started a lifestyle blog a few months ago.”

5-Titilola-from-Nigeria
” I am currently pregnant with my second child who will be here any day now so I decided to submit a pregnancy style diary.”

00-Titilola-from-Nigeria
” My pregnancy style is all about comfort while being sexy chic.”

7-Titilola-from-Nigeria
” I decided to take most of these pictures in my third trimester because usually its the hardest time to find clothes that fit and are fashionable.”

3 Titilola from Nigeria
” Most of the outfits in the pictures are clothes I owned already pre-pregnancy.”

9-Titilola-from-Nigeria
” Based on my two pregnancies now, I have learned that its always best to start from your closet (its amazing how many things you can transform and will work) and then go up from your normal size before considering shopping maternity lines, saves you a ton of cash too!”
1-Titilola-from-Nigeria
You sure know how to make pregnancy look chic! We rarely show Bombshell moms-to-be with style, but you set the bar quite high!
See more of Titilola on Instagram @titispassion.
What do you think?

Sponsored Links

Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2013 at 1:08pm
Other than that second to last pic..yeah!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 5:02pm

EVENT FAB: Halle Berry, Michael Ealy, Zoe Saldana, Lenny Kravitz & MORE At Comic-Con International

Jul 21 | by _YBF

photo concon1.jpg

Halle Berry, Michael Ealy, Zoe Saldana and Lenny Kravtiz were among the stars spotted at Comic Con International in San Diego this weekend.  See the event pics inside.....

photo concon2.jpg

Academy-award winning actress Halle Berry (shown above with actor Ian McKellen and actress Anna Paquin) spoke on  the 20th Century Fox "X-Men: Days of Future Past" panel at the 2013 Comic Con International at the San Diego Convention Center.

photo concon25.jpg

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 7:55pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

3 Titilola from Nigeria

i love this look. i just cant imagine wearing all of that while pregnant...  its too much. imo.
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 21 2013 at 8:23pm
LOVE THE NIGERIAN LADY'S STYLE...
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 22 2013 at 11:32am
I hate Halle's preggo style
cutie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 23 2013 at 2:15am
By the time i get my bump it'll be cold and i won't be able to show off my bump in cute maxi dresses and a swimsuitCry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 8:59pm

"TOP MODEL" Alum Yaya (Dacosta) Alafi Shows Off Baby Bump For "Lee Daniels' The Butler" Screening

Jul 30 | by _YBF

photo kimd2.jpg

"Top Model" alum Yaya Alafia (formerly Dacosta) walked the red carpet for her new film Lee Daniels' 'The Butler recently, where she showed off her baby bump. Who knew?! See the fab pics inside.....

photo kimd1.jpg 

Yaya Alfia, a season three runner-up for "ANTM" (she was one of our faves but was beaten out by Eva Marcille), walked the red carpet for her latest film, Lee Daniels' The Butler, at last night's red carpet screening at Kimmel Center for the Performing Arts in Philadelphia yesterday.

Since "ANTM", Yaya has gone on to create a nice career for herself.  In addtion to marrying Joshua Bee Alafia last year, the mom-to-be has starred in huge films like Tron and the tv series "Ugly Betty" and "All My Children."

photo kimd4.jpg

Yaya, who's playing the role of Carol Hammie in the film, joked around on the red carpet with her co-star Cuba Gooding Jr, and director Lee Daniels.

photo kimd3.jpg

We're sure Lee was happy to put the legal battle around the film's name behind him so he could focus on what he does best.....make provocatve films.   Lee Daniels' The Butler hits theaters August 16th.

And congrats to YaYa!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 05 2013 at 8:32pm

ABY SHOWER FAB: LaTavia Roberson Gets Some Gifts From LeToya Luckett, Meelah, Her Baby's Daddy And More In Atlanta

Aug 05 | by _YBF

photo showerpow1.jpg

Former Destiny's Child member LaTavia Roberson and her baby daddy Don Vito hosted a few of their celebrity friends during a baby shower in Atlanta recently. See the pics inside....

Over the weekend, former Destiny's Child member LaTavia Roberson and her baby daddy, record producer Don Vito (from "RHOA" and "The Kandi Factory") threw a swanky baby shower in celebration of the upcoming birth of their baby girl Lyric.  Yes, she already has a name apparently.

photo kerib2.jpg

Thrown at Atlanta's Future Visions event hall, the shower was attended by some of LaTavia's long time friends likeShamari Devoe and Brandy Harris of the group Blaque and Meelah Williams, formerly of 702. 

photo shelb21.jpg

Shamari, Brandy and Meelah posed for a few cutesy pics together.

photo selbhe3.jpg  

And of course, LaTavia's friend and former DC bandmate LeToya Luckett was also at the party.  

And later that night......

photo kerib3.jpg

After LeToya left the baby shower, she headed to another venue to have a few cocktails with her girls Valeisha Butterfield Jones (who is shooting a reality show), Keri Hilson and Keshia Knight Pulliam. She tweeted,  "great food, greater convo w/ these gurls!!"

photo kerib1.jpg

After dinner, the ladies took their poses to the streets with Keshia tweeting, "After dinner photo shoot!! #ATLshawty". Everybody looks fab as always.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 06 2013 at 6:14pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5758596061 64>