BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Pregnancy/Bump Style Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 64>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.22  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 5:52pm
Is that guy with Kate named Bear Gryllis?
Sponsored Links

legzfordayz View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote legzfordayz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 7:04pm
There are a lot of great style ideas too bad I'm due any day now... I will not miss maternity clothes lol
texasmami0117 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote texasmami0117 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 7:14pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

Is that guy with Kate named Bear Gryllis?

He look like him don't he? Probably jus finished drinking his piss LOL
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 7:28pm
another month not being in this thread Beer
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 7:29pm
My body is fcking with me right now -_-
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 7:31pm
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

u need to go to med school..aint nobody got time for no pregnancy from youSleepy
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 21 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

u need to go to med school..aint nobody got time for no pregnancy from youSleepy

i know, i can't be having no yella babies Sleepy
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 12:26am

EXCLUSIVE: Tamar Braxton REVEALS Her "BLUEPRINT" For Child Rearing, How Pregnancy FEELS, And What She CRAVES

Apr 24 | by _YBF

photo tk4.jpg

TheYBF.com caught up with Tamar Braxton on the set of her upcoming video "The One", where she dished on being named one of the best dressed pregnant women, what she's craving and how she plans to raise her child. Find out what she said inside....

photo tv2.jpg

While shooting the video to her follow-up single "The One", Tamar Braxton, who hit it big with "Love And War",  "delivered" an exclusive interview to TheYBF.com's correspondent Lauren Smith  where she shared her candid feelings about being pregnant, what she's wearing, what she's eating and if she's packed a bag for the hospital!  She also revealed a "few" deets about her upcoming album. Here are the highlights:

On what it "feels" like to be pregnant:

I don't think any pregnancy is easy...people don't talk about that a lot. Everybody's like omg it's a gift, it's a blessing...it is! But it sucks!

On being named one of "Best Dressed Expectant Mothers":

I just dress to my liking. It's nothing that I'm doing purposely. Right now, I refuse to wear maternity clothes. You go through a bit of denial. I just think there are other things to wear rather than big t-shirts and clothes that make you feel unflattering. When you're pregnant, you want to feel as sexy as you can....and that is my goal!

On who she's wearing:

I call it my "maternity" McQueen...because a lot of his things are stretchy. A lot of BCBG. I refuse to wear anything uncomfortable.

On her cravings:

I still like sweet stuff. I'm like greedy Gonzales now (and she still loves Dunkin Donuts apple fritters).

On what she will take to the hospital:

It won't be anything high fashion...it will all be comfortable clothes. (And she hasn't packed a baby bag yet!)

On how she will raise her child:

I think if I follow her blueprint (her mom Evelyn) I'll be alright. My parents did a great job raising us. We've grown up to respect our parents and respect others. We get into little tiffs but we always make up. Those are the values I'd like to instill in my child.

On her next single:

This single...I love it so much. It's a throwback single...it's one of those summertime anthems.  As so as you hear it....you'll love it.

On her leading man:

He's yummy right? He's kind of yummy in a creepy way cause he looks like my brother and my brother's son.

On her album:

My album comes out soon. It's done. It's ready. (She doesn't want to give a date because it keep s changing).

On who she's listening to:

Fantasia, Kelly Rowland, and Miguel 

Check out a few flicks from the set:

photo ybftama2.jpg

photo ybtama1.jpg 

Tamar posed with director Gil Green who's helming "The One."

photo tv1.jpg

And her husband/manager Vincent Herbert was right by her side....like velcro.

photo tk5.jpg

photo tk3.jpg

And Tamar was right....her leading man is yummy!

lumii18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lumii18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2013 at 3:20am
Tamar looks really cute.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 28 2013 at 12:21pm
 photo 2013WhiteHouseCorrespondentsAssociation-h2kKidj09kl.jpg
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4748495051 64>