Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Preferring Light Skin and Guilt?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 1.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:21am
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Black women light enough to have pink nipples....graham cracker and lighter. Sleepy
Most blk women don't have pink nipps... u probably mean u like bi-racial women...
Sponsored Links

KhadiNiaomi View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KhadiNiaomi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:29am
I take that back about the bi-racial thing cuz they still blk, Sache when u mean light skin w/ pink nipps that's not a black woman. That is very rare to find seriously. Blk women even Rihanna color have brown nipps or daker. Ur not being realistic. How many light skin blk women have u encounter w/ pink nipps?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:34am
Lol poor diccy

Peauxz
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:36am
This thread is pure foolishness.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 11:45am
BB, is it worth the read?  I've skipped it purposely but if there's drama I'll do a U turn, lol
Gia2009 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gia2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:42pm
[QUOTE=KhadiNiaomi]I take that back about the bi-racial thing cuz they still blk, Sache when u mean light skin w/ pink nipps that's not a black woman. That is very rare to find seriously. Blk women even Rihanna color have brown nipps or daker. Ur not being realistic. How many light skin blk women have u encounter w/ pink nipps? [/QUOTE]

I'll answer for him. NONE!! Because if he did he would know even light skint women don't have pink nips!! Yep, I agree, this is a troll thread!

Edited by Gia2009 - Feb 07 2013 at 12:42pm
BeatriceBean View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BeatriceBean Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

BB, is it worth the read?  I've skipped it purposely but if there's drama I'll do a U turn, lol

From what I've read, nah
TexturizedDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TexturizedDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 12:51pm
*sings* "They see me trollin'..."
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:47pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

You feel guilty because you think you should "stick to your own".
I wouldn't give a damn about what others think.

I am not black American but I do have African roots and a dark skin (I would say caramel complexion LOL). I am attracted to whites and some Latinos (but those gotta be tall, speak English and not look so....Mexican-like).
Not interested in blacks at all. Don't like it? Take a number.

how far back are these African roots? Are you trying to avoid labeling yourself as black?

wheredeydothisat?! lord--gnight BHM

pretty close actually. great-great grandparent was a slave. my mom is black. dad is white only.
I'm not attracted to blacks. I actually dislike A LOT the approach some black guys use here in the US; they can be pretty aggressive and if I dismiss them they call me rude, bitch or just try to say something smart.

I agree with the bolded. I'm not your "ma/slim/shawty/etc." A lot of black guys (because a real man is not so fragile) can't handle rejection and have to lash out by trying to demean a woman who chooses to pass on their advance - regardless of how nicely you let them down. And that's a serious fail in my opinion.

If you're going to grow a pair to approach a woman, you need to be prepared that she may not be as interested in you as you are in them. And if your ego is so fragile that you need to lash out to save face, you need to NOT approach people until you get your mind right. Trying to put me down because I'm not interested just means you're insecure. Of all the races that approach me, immature black guys are almost exclusively the ones who do this.

Call it cooning if it soothes your ego, but it's a reality. White, spanish & asian dudes aren't coming at me with weak comebacks like "bitch - I didn't want you anyway" or "bitch - that's why you single" (someone said this to me recently and I just flashed my engagement ring at them) or "there's lots of women who'd love to be with a guy like me".

u are a coon

awww you did just as I expectedLOL...got your feelings hurt?
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Tell your Puerto Rican fiance to stop shaping his eyebrows like a woman.

You're trying too hard. Lol...
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
  Share Topic