Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Preferring Light Skin and Guilt?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 19>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 1.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:02am
Can someone speak elegantly? Eloquently. But elegantly? I will ponder this for the rest of the night on how no one caught this....
Sponsored Links

Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 5:36am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i actually feel a lot of people harbour sexy and famous' sentiments but are just afraid to admit them because of the backlash

I think that you might be correct.

I just find it interesting when ppl ONLY date a certain race.
Like honestly I am mostly attracted to white men but there are black and mixed guys that catch my eyes and I have also dated them. I'd never turn anyone down based on their race alone. And the black guys that I dated approached me in a respectful manner.

She reminds me of a friend that I have that used to brag all the time about how she only isn't attracted to white men and how she only like black dudes that look mixed (green eyes, pale skin, light hair to be specific). Ppl would always look at her funny. 1. Because she isn't the BEST looking 2. She's all black and 3. People responded with "who's to say that those white men will want you back." And she honestly faced alot of this. I don't think she's ever even dated one.

Since sexyandfamous mentioned that she was biracial and of a darker complexion meaning she probably looks more black at least in their eyes, how would she feel if a few (white) guys weren't interested in her at all because she's black and was vocal about it. Because there are ignorant dudes out there. Not all white men are attracted to girls other than white women. I've never experienced this but I've witnessed it.

Edited by Alex Urameshi - Feb 07 2013 at 5:41am
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:01am
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

They aren't used to seeing a handsome tall black man who is educated with no kids and who speaks elegantly. 

I hang around different types of guys...they are all black. (computer engineer, air-force guy, african and a gang member)

Confused

A whole gaggle of gays huh?
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:12am
You are all being trolled
And this will not end well
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:21am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

They aren't used to seeing a handsome tall black man who is educated with no kids and who speaks elegantly. 

I hang around different types of guys...they are all black. (computer engineer, air-force guy, african and a gang member)

Confused

A whole gaggle of gays huh?
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:28am
Originally posted by Alex Urameshi Alex Urameshi wrote:

But what if a white man that you are interested in decides that he's not checking for you? How would you feel?@sexyandfamous

Was not your last/currentboyfriend a pink foot?Confused
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:30am
I like ligh' skinneded dudes
sache1991 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sache1991 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:30am
Originally posted by foxyroy19 foxyroy19 wrote:

Can someone speak elegantly? Eloquently. But elegantly? I will ponder this for the rest of the night on how no one caught this....

English major at University of Phoenix...Wink
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:32am

But what if a white man that you are interested in decides that he's not checking for you? How would you feel?@sexyandfamous

Was not your last/currentboyfriend a pink foot?Confused
1. I don't see what that has to do with anything.
2. I take it you didnt read my longer post.
3. My CURRENT bf is white, so? My last was black/hispanic, and the one before that was black. why?
AmyAmyAmy View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AmyAmyAmy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 6:34am

This happens between black ppl tho

Sometimes people you like dont like you back
Tha

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair