BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Preferring Light Skin and Guilt?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 17 Votes, Average 1.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:08am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Originally posted by Alex Urameshi Alex Urameshi wrote:

damn, and I just learned that I'm basically wesley snipes complexion on the light skin scale. hahaaha
I can't take BHM tonight hahaha

chile you are the darkness. LOL

and if that's the standard i'm uncomprehendingly, physics defying, black hole eatin' up stars and suns and time type dark.  Ninja's'll get in me and time travel.

OMG I literally laughed out loud!
Sponsored Links

Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:09am
A dark skin black woman probably don't want you anyway.

*sorry can't say this in a nice way, so i shall insert a smile to soften the blow*Smile

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:10am
Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

You feel guilty because you think you should "stick to your own".
I wouldn't give a damn about what others think.

I am not black American but I do have African roots and a dark skin (I would say caramel complexion LOL). I am attracted to whites and some Latinos (but those gotta be tall, speak English and not look so....Mexican-like).
Not interested in blacks at all. Don't like it? Take a number.

how far back are these African roots? Are you trying to avoid labeling yourself as black?

wheredeydothisat?! lord--gnight BHM

pretty close actually. great-great grandparent was a slave. my mom is black. dad is white only.
I'm not attracted to blacks. I actually dislike A LOT the approach some black guys use here in the US; they can be pretty aggressive and if I dismiss them they call me rude, bitch or just try to say something smart.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:14am
Sexyandfamous...you are not attracted physically either?

Alex Urameshi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alex Urameshi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 1:17am
But what if a white man that you are interested in decides that he's not checking for you? How would you feel?@sexyandfamous

Edited by Alex Urameshi - Feb 07 2013 at 1:19am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:09am
i actually feel a lot of people harbour sexy and famous' sentiments but are just afraid to admit them because of the backlash

Edited by afrokock - Feb 07 2013 at 2:54am
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:26am

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

You feel guilty because you think you should "stick to your own".
I wouldn't give a damn about what others think.

I am not black American but I do have African roots and a dark skin (I would say caramel complexion LOL). I am attracted to whites and some Latinos (but those gotta be tall, speak English and not look so....Mexican-like).
Not interested in blacks at all. Don't like it? Take a number.

how far back are these African roots? Are you trying to avoid labeling yourself as black?

wheredeydothisat?! lord--gnight BHM

pretty close actually. great-great grandparent was a slave. my mom is black. dad is white only.
I'm not attracted to blacks. I actually dislike A LOT the approach some black guys use here in the US; they can be pretty aggressive and if I dismiss them they call me rude, bitch or just try to say something smart.

I agree with the bolded. I'm not your "ma/slim/shawty/etc." A lot of black guys (because a real man is not so fragile) can't handle rejection and have to lash out by trying to demean a woman who chooses to pass on their advance - regardless of how nicely you let them down. And that's a serious fail in my opinion.

If you're going to grow a pair to approach a woman, you need to be prepared that she may not be as interested in you as you are in them. And if your ego is so fragile that you need to lash out to save face, you need to NOT approach people until you get your mind right. Trying to put me down because I'm not interested just means you're insecure. Of all the races that approach me, immature black guys are almost exclusively the ones who do this.

Call it cooning if it soothes your ego, but it's a reality. White, spanish & asian dudes aren't coming at me with weak comebacks like "bitch - I didn't want you anyway" or "bitch - that's why you single" (someone said this to me recently and I just flashed my engagement ring at them) or "there's lots of women who'd love to be with a guy like me".
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:42am
And while we're at it, this is something in general I've noticed, not just black men. But why would you want to continue to hit on someone who tells you they're married/engaged? I REALLY don't get this. But ever since I got engaged this past summer, I've had more guys hit on me than when I was just "his girlfriend".

Is it the challenge aspect - the ultimate "I got your girl"? Or do some people really just not gaf?
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:53am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

i actually feel a lot of people harbour sexy and famous' sentiments but are just afraid to admit them because of teh backlash

I just wanted an excuse to use this gif again.LOL

Edited by carolina cutie - Feb 07 2013 at 2:59am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 07 2013 at 2:55am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 19>