Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Preachers of LA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Ladycoils View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Ladycoils Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 12 2013 at 2:18pm
I like Dietrich- I totally agree with his opinion when they were at the man cave. However, he should have agreed to disagreed and moved on. He needs to move forward and marry the girlfriend (his situation just proves that men don't think and won't use condoms)

Gibson: He seems okay and seems to really have an interest in helping people. However, he tries to hard to be relatable and hip. I have an issue with the second home.

Light skin curly hair dude: He is DIVA.

Need to see more on the other two couples

Jones: nothing yet
Sponsored Links

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 8:51pm
Just finished the tea party episode.

16 years friends...hmmmkay???

Loretta ain't going to never be a wife, Jones won't be honest with her that he's not that really into her.  He'll wife someone else before Loretta.  Poor Loretta she seems so desperate to be with Jones.
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:30am
Dietrich look like a big freak. Like him & his girl have threesome.
Pastor Jones not going to marry her. He too busy banging her & the other women in the church. He seems to be sitting on some cash so he can pay his pieces to keep quiet.
Pastor Mustache probably got a 27 year old love child
McClendon look like he on the DL.
I like the white couple & the other couple...

Edited by mzjuicy553 - Oct 31 2013 at 1:32am
atexaschick View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote atexaschick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 1:33am
I kinda like the show, out gives me something to watch on Wednesday
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:34pm
Did these fools say charge tho come here the word...i i agrer detrrich if Jesus can preach for free so can you and who needs an entourage to follow them and entourage to feel spiritual to give yhe word. Selfish if you can't afford my entourage then we don't come tho type event.

Changing my career to be a pastor in ls

QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 2:35pm
Deitrrick and Dominique should have gotten martied sooner.
solena View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote solena Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 06 2013 at 3:16pm
so far i like the show..al b sures brother gets on my nerves and apparently hes the shadiest of the bunch..no surprise he has guys trying to beat him down during sunday service LOL everything about him feels fraudulent that hair his speech his entourage his marriage..
jones and loretta smh 16 years she still asking for clarification but claims shes not trying to be his wife
the white couple dont belong on this show theyre too genuine same for the other black couple whose names i dont know because they get no camera time
ex gang banger tries too hard and his wife is judgemental and messy as hell typical church elder all in peoples business judging them
Deitrick and his wife confuse me that whole backyard ceremony was something else. i wonder if they had to wait to get married because he was still going through the divorce..of all the couples i enjoy their story line the most..hes got a lot of maturing to do but hes damn near 40 still acting 19 but he was spot on when he called out curl kit at the man cave..that dude is too damn extra got men carrying his man bags and suits to a damn mans weekend thats like bringing a MUA and wardrobe stylist to girls night out..team too damn much
MzCaliky View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MzCaliky Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 8:30am
I caught up on all episodes. Its not bad. Mclendon no.I don't trust men who use hair gel. Jones, I like him but he is still a typical man. White folks, cool. Deitrick, real. Dominques mom is cool. Ex gang banger, cool. His wife? Insecure. The guy with wife who looks like Michelle Obama is aiight. Poor Loretta don't even know she is about to be dumped. Poor lady. Even shrimp and grits can't make him stay.
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 9:23am
Originally posted by MzCaliky MzCaliky wrote:

I caught up on all episodes. Its not bad. Mclendon no.I don't trust men who use hair gel. Jones, I like him but he is still a typical man. White folks, cool. Deitrick, real. Dominques mom is cool. Ex gang banger, cool. His wife? Insecure. The guy with wife who looks like Michelle Obama is aiight. Poor Loretta don't even know she is about to be dumped. Poor lady. Even shrimp and grits can't make him stay.

What makes you think that? She just seems nosey and extra churchy but nice. 

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 09 2013 at 9:39am
My thoughts on the show:

Mclendon- I just get a bad vibe from him for some reason. Maybe he is too arrogant. I don't know. I heard that he said God told him to leave his black wife to marry the new wife. SMH. Doing this show probably wasn't a good idea for him.

Detrick- He needs to grow up. He seems like a hothead like he could easily slap the hell out of Dominque if it got too heated. He needs to control his emotions. When dominique was at the tea party and said that women say how sexy he was I laughed loud and hard. Im sorry but he is so peculiar looking to me. But I do think they are a cute couple and I like their storyline because he is showing the world that he is still human and makes mistakes.

The Gibsons- I like them overall. I think the wife is a typical old timer first lady. She has that church mentality.

The white couple- I love them. They seem so cool and laid back. But their story line is too innocent.

The other couple- I wish they would show a little more about them. The wife is pretty and seem sweet. I like how they show that married christian people get freaky too and like to be sexy.

Noel Jones- *sigh* he is a playa playa. Loretta is cute and she can do better. He be throwing all kinds of shade at her on the low. I think he just keeping her around for convenience. Last I heard he was dating Lisa Ray and he had a baby with the chick from american idol or one of those singing shows. I don't see the appeal with him. I guess some women love the challenge of getting an emotionally unavailable man to love them.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>