BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Preachers of LA

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 2:17pm
Originally posted by Ms_Kudos Ms_Kudos wrote:

I watched...interesting...
DISCLAIMER:  I'm not judging, these are the sole opinions of Ms_Kudos.  Please don't bash my with your Bibles for talking about your pastor.

Deitrick is combative...I didn't get why he and his fiancee won't live together just for religious reasons.  I mean...what's the religious reason if you already have a child together and still getting it in??

BUT Mclendon DID disrespect him.  I feel he is the most insincere of them all.  He came up to the Man Cave like he was on vacation.  AND he has an S-Curl.

I feel Gibson is very genuine, I feel like his flash does draw people to his ministry (gang members, because that's what they seek).  However, ummm calling two gang members to the stage is not the same as them willingly giving their life to Christ, NOR is it an invitation.

Haizlip - I like him and his his wife.  I feel they are very genuine too.
Noel Jones - nothing new with him.  Um wasn't he dating Lisa Raye like LAST YEAR?!

Chaney - Didn't really get a feel for him

Now, I don't believe these pastors shouldn't live off what they make in/with the church, HOWEVER  I also think their communities could benefit from from these Ferrari and Bentley payments more than they can?  You can't serve both God and money.  I'd like Oxygen to tape the tithes and offering portions of their services so I can elaborate on this point

GIRL, OKAY?!! LOL 
I said the same thing. You cannot force salvation upon anyone. 

Sponsored Links

sbrooke View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sbrooke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 2:21pm
I thought it was good. Pastors are human so folks (Christian folks) need to stop fronting like they haven't had an altercation with a church usher or another choir singer, stop the noise. Lol
blacktwinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacktwinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 6:24pm
The young preacher is not from LA, I think his name is derrick right? I remember the show previous of pastors and their church, um that was not his church, he was just visiting in Lynwood, CA. It was funny when I me and my sister saw it we was like, "Wait! That's are church!!! lol!!!
blacktwinus View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blacktwinus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 6:25pm
Sorry, I redid my post. I was in a hurry, lol.

The young preacher is not from LA, I think his name is derrick right? I remember they showed previous of pastors and their church, um that was not his church; he was just visiting in Lynwood, CA. It was funny when my sister and I saw it, we was like, "Wait! That's are church!!! lol!!!
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 10 2013 at 7:18pm
Dang now I am going to have to watch it!
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 5:49pm
I missed it but thank goodness for dvr, ill be watching this weekend
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

I just really hate that men of the cloth feel they should make all this money because they went to school for x amount of years and all that BS.....being a pastor is not a job.....its a lifestyle and if its good enough for JC then its good enough for yo ass....be more like Christ.....and this is one of the reasons I have know interest in church

IA!!!! Pastors, preachers, bishops, priests etc. should not be balling out of control when u have members of ur church living in poverty!!! It's just a hustle for majority of them. They are faaaaaarrrfrom being like Christ...
Ms_Kudos View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ms_Kudos Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 7:46pm
Deitrick.  They tell you he's not from LA, he just came there recently after he left his other church - messy divorce...
IslandSuga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote IslandSuga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 7:47pm
Based off what I've been hearing about the show and seeing a clip of it, I won't be watching. It sounds ratchet.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 11 2013 at 8:23pm
Originally posted by Island-Clo Island-Clo wrote:

does this guy make the cut..LOL

He should have done a hair tutorial instead of preach and crip walk.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic