Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Pre PICS Coarse Yaki

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 91011

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
MsSimplyRaye View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsSimplyRaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 24 2014 at 8:42pm
I ordered my hair on Monday and it just arrived today.

I haven't taken pics yet (don't roast me), but I did notice the beauty supply store hair smell and beards....

I'm worried and debating whether to return the hair for a full refund and get something else.

I purchased (2) 14 inch bundles and planned to color the hair for my birthday next month...

Now I'm worriedCry
Sponsored Links

Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:33am
careful beards can be very irritating to the scalp .I bought from Queen Weave and ALL 3 bundles were like a ZZ TOP CONCERT .UGH TO THE 10th power IT's almost UNBEARABLE I hate touching my head because of the bristles MUCHO TERRIBLE!!!!!,
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 12:47am
Reg.  smell there are posts where ladies use fabric softener. type in bad smell.or hair odor maybe you'll get a post. What grade was hair you purchased and texture?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsSimplyRaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 9:54am
I tried posting the links but it wasn't posting correclty.

the "Brazilian" hairs is "5A"

the hair doesn't smell bad, however, it smells like the hair from a pack of beauty supply store hair.

Edited by MsSimplyRaye - Apr 25 2014 at 9:55am
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:31am
wow and 5A is supposed to be better quality.Do you know if this company is a factory or just a shop that bought bundles of hair from some facto r y and selling it as their own?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsSimplyRaye Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 25 2014 at 10:46am
Originally posted by Elaine98 Elaine98 wrote:

wow and 5A is supposed to be better quality.Do you know if this company is a factory or just a shop that bought bundles of hair from some facto r y and selling it as their own?

Not sure, it's LWIGS
Elaine98 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elaine98 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 26 2014 at 2:17am
did u feel the beards are they stiff and bristley if they are soft perhaps it won't be bothersome keep us posted on the hair and how it holds up thru time. Good Luck
ILOVEBEYONCE View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ILOVEBEYONCE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 12:47pm
Originally posted by keelolo1 keelolo1 wrote:

I didn't buy my hair from lwigs. I wore mine bone straight with a middle part closure. Lawd, I've never got so many compliments from white folks lol. It was so beautiful.

Does it tangle and matt?

Edited by ILOVEBEYONCE - May 30 2014 at 12:48pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures